Had enough of that stupid site.

200milesfromgorgie

200milesfromgorgie

Why have they not ironed out the problems on the official hearts site yet? at work i use internet explorer my PC but the site always crashes. At home i use firefox or safari on my mac and again it just crashes.

Anyone else still having trouble?

Looks like i gonna have to take all official anoucements of JKB users :confused:

Can't even run a website let alone a football club.

yep ... the site is abysmal, you would have thought they would have tested it before releasing into the wild ! .... safari seems best for it

iamcraigbeattie

Never had a problem on any of my computers either!! Maybe your computer dosent believe ??

Never had a problem on any of my computers either!! Maybe your computer dosent believe ??

Heh heh :P

Crashed FF on my PC a few times and crashed my mobile while accessing on Opera. It's not a new site, just a fancy design on top of the same old code. Half arsed job if you ask me.

The only part of the website I have problems with is Hearts world, its only compatible with IE 5+ and i use Firefox 99.9% of the time.

Never crashed on me, but I think the site is pretty poor. The layout is far too complicated to find things easily.

Pedrolister

Mines Crash's 2. To much graphic on the home page and the video loading as well makes it crap itself.

Also, has anyone noticed there has been no highlights loaded onto Hearts World for a few weeks (Not Much to watch, I know)???

Careful, Lawrence will come on and have a go at you for slagging his pesky site. He didn't like me having a go and asked for a list of problems by pm, sadly, he did not have pm facilities at the time and did not reply on the thread.

The site is rank rotten.

Archived