Elliott Bashers - Change the Record!!!

Clerry Jambo

Gigolo-Aunt

Have no problem with posters not rating Elliot, but some of the use of words and venom used against a young Hearts player who is struggling is out of order IMO.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Don't agree with the 'how many chances has he missed' argument.

A good striker is able to create chances for himself if others don't.

Tynecastle Valhalla
Was he mince ( as you technically put it ) under Sir George:mw_rolleyes:

No he was not mince, but he wasn't that good either. He hit a purple patch where I think he scored 5 goals in quick succession, but he was over-played - especially under Rix and I was never a major fan of his all round play. There is no doubt that a fully fit bednar, pospisil and janny would have been in that team ahead of him.

Sheriff Fatman
No he was not mince, but he wasn't that good either. He hit a purple patch where I think he scored 5 goals in quick succession, but he was over-played - especially under Rix and I was never a major fan of his all round play. There is no doubt that a fully fit bednar, pospisil and janny would have been in that team ahead of him.

Yup, and none of those goals came under Burley, all under Rix.

Clerry Jambo
Have no problem with posters not rating Elliot, but some of the use of words and venom used against a young Hearts player who is struggling is out of order IMO.

Well said GA - i think you have made my point better I than I did myself:confused:

You expect it from rival fans but the level of abuse from our own punters just stinks

Pete Seeger
Didn't look to me like he was trying his hardest against Falkirk!

Any way, is this topic not been done to death - apart from a few Clum apologists, the vast majority on here think he is total pish!

I think it's fair enough to question his ability but i don't think his commitment is missing on the park. He's sometimes too commited, much like Mikey Stewart. Although a lot of that comes from pressure from the fans.

bigis semiauskas
This Elliott hate campaign is really getting very boring now. Nearly every thread - even non elliott related - will have at some point a reference to how pesh Calum is.....bla bla:mad:

The guy has been played just about every position in midfield and now as a LONE feckin striker.

Every striker needs a partner - unless you have Mr Drogba's ability - but this management circus cannae see that.

Yes, he has been poor this season but WHO HASN'T??

The way some go on here you would think he missed a handful of chances every game he plays. We must have the MOST non- creative midfield in the SPL who are creating nothing for any of the front men.

If Calum had been getting chances on a plate and missing them then I could understand most of the bile getting written on KB currently - mibbe some of you bashers should be looking what's behind Elliott and remarking if they are doing their jobs.

Change the Record please..........

........and the TIN HAT is certainly not on;)

Fans are just looking for someone to blame CJ,like you say its whats all around him aswell,

theres maybe 2,max 3 who are good enough to be in the team when hopefully things pick up.

You could pair Clum up with Henry or Eto and he'd still look pish.

He's had too many chances on a plate. His extended run in the first team has been at best unjustified.

However the point has been made, it's not his fault alone, puppet-boy Shaggy should take full responsibility for playing him in the first place.

What's the collective noun for comedians?

A giggle? :mw_rolleyes:

Archived