Elliott Bashers - Change the Record!!!

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

This Elliott hate campaign is really getting very boring now. Nearly every thread - even non elliott related - will have at some point a reference to how pesh Calum is.....bla bla:mad:

The guy has been played just about every position in midfield and now as a LONE feckin striker.

Every striker needs a partner - unless you have Mr Drogba's ability - but this management circus cannae see that.

Yes, he has been poor this season but WHO HASN'T??

The way some go on here you would think he missed a handful of chances every game he plays. We must have the MOST non- creative midfield in the SPL who are creating nothing for any of the front men.

If Calum had been getting chances on a plate and missing them then I could understand most of the bile getting written on KB currently - mibbe some of you bashers should be looking what's behind Elliott and remarking if they are doing their jobs.

Change the Record please..........

........and the TIN HAT is certainly not on;)

forrester_jambo
This Elliott hate campaign is really getting very boring now. Nearly every thread - even non elliott related - will have at some point a reference to how pesh Calum is.....bla bla:mad:

The guy has been played just about every position in midfield and now as a LONE feckin striker.

Every striker needs a partner - unless you have Mr Drogba's ability - but this management circus cannae see that.

The way some go on here you would think he missed a handful of chances every game he plays. We must have the MOST non- creative midfield in the SPL who are creating nothing for any of the front men.

If Calum had been getting chances on a plate and missing them then I could understand most of the bile getting written on KB currently - mibbe some of you bashers should be looking what's behind Elliott and remarking if they are doing their jobs.

Blah,blah,blah he's mince get over it fella;)

Pete Seeger

Totally agree. He's not nearly as bad as some make out. I can remember when the support got behind young players who we're trying there hardest. Gone are the days

Clerry Jambo
Blah,blah,blah he's mince get over it fella;)

Was he mince ( as you technically put it ) under Sir George:mw_rolleyes:

Then why does Elliot shrink 6 inches when going for a header? When he loses the ball, why take a tantrum instead of running to win it back?

I thinkl Elliot's ma must have threatened to pagger Frail if he is ever dropped!

Patrick Bateman

I believe HMFC should be an equal opportunties employer...But not on the field.

Clum belongs in a laboratory. allsportcalumelliot.jpg

Totally agree. He's not nearly as bad as some make out. I can remember when the support got behind young players who we're trying there hardest. Gone are the days

Didn't look to me like he was trying his hardest against Falkirk!

Any way, is this topic not been done to death - apart from a few Clum apologists, the vast majority on here think he is total pish!

forrester_jambo

Listen mate you want people to " change the record " about how bad elliot has been playing yes??? so why oh why make a new thread when it's quite clear people are going to disagree with you and keep saying how bad he has been. Sorry mate just seems pointless to me. Oh and sir george left along long time ago i personally dont see the point in talking about that as we are quite clearly not in the same footballing position.

ps No he wasn't !!!!!;)

Mr Quagmire

I wish the Elliot defenders would give it a rest ! :rolleyes:

The Real Maroonblood
]Listen mate you want people to " change the record " about how bad elliot has been playing yes??? so why oh why make a new thread when it's quite clear people are going to disagree with you and keep saying how bad he has been. Sorry mate just seems pointless to me. [/b]Oh and sir george left along long time ago i personally dont see the point in talking about that as we are quite clearly not in the same footballing position.

ps No he wasn't !!!!!;)

Fair comment.

He doesnt pick himself so how about some people direct their anger towards Frail

They already do!

Clerry Jambo
Didn't look to me like he was trying his hardest against Falkirk!

Any way, is this topic not been done to death - apart from a few Clum apologists, the vast majority on here think he is total pish!

And who else was trying against Falkirk.

A Calum apologist ( is your "a" missing on yir keyboard - like the rest o yir pals ) - yir avin a laff.

There could be threads about any of the players in maroon this year who have been crap but you continue to slate 1 guy.

Anyway, can you remind me of aw these chances that were created for him and missed?

Starting ANOTHER Clum thread, thats a good way to make the issue go away right enough.

Clearly, the Clum Critics have been silenced by this new request.

Clerry Jambo
Starting ANOTHER Clum thread, thats a good way to make the issue go away right enough.

Clearly, the Clum Critics have been silenced by this new request.

mibbe if they stoaped bumping their gums on every 2nd thread that isn't about Elliott we might get somewhere - is that ok:beer:

The Mighty Thor

You could pair Clum up with Henry or Eto and he'd still look pish.

He's had too many chances on a plate. His extended run in the first team has been at best unjustified.

However the point has been made, it's not his fault alone, puppet-boy Shaggy should take full responsibility for playing him in the first place.

What's the collective noun for comedians?

And who else was trying against Falkirk.

A Calum apologist ( is your "a" missing on yir keyboard - like the rest o yir pals ) - yir avin a laff.

There could be threads about any of the players in maroon this year who have been crap but you continue to slate 1 guy.

Anyway, can you remind me of aw these chances that were created for him and missed?

Look up the Oxford Dictionary

Clum - a surly youth; a person totally lacking ability; a person who refuses to jump

You could pair Clum up with Henry or Eto and he'd still look pish.

He's had too many chances on a plate. His extended run in the first team has been at best unjustified.

However the point has been made, it's not his fault alone, puppet-boy Shaggy should take full responsibility for playing him in the first place.

A Vlad-mire of comedians?

The only way people on here will lay off Clum, is when he leaves the building. He's not good enough, infact he's utter gash, but you are correct in saying he's not the only one, right now, 70% of the first team should be kicked out, never to return, and I include Neilson in that.

[quote=

A vomit

I don't believe Clum is as bad as he is being made out to be. I remember some half decent games - and his two goals against Dunfy.

However, there is no getting away from the fact that he is not . . . erm . . very good. Hearts need good players and Clum isn't one of them - yet.

So, not giving up on him but I would prefer to see him back in the reserves and get his confidence back for first team action as a sub in a year or so.

Sheriff Fatman

You mean the Sir George who used a lone striker up front last night just like the 'management circus' we have.

Elliot is a waste of space in any position or formation he has been put in.

rudi must stay
I believe HMFC should be an equal opportunties employer...But not on the field.

Clum belongs in a laboratory. allsportcalumelliot.jpg

tad unfair mate. Maybe he isn't brilliant but he tries hard so imo doesn't deserve that sort of attack

Actually, I dont think he does try that hard, when anyone puts in a half decent cross, or gets the ball into the box, Clum is normally a few yards away watching the action unfold. My hamster has more preditory insticts than Elliot, and that's after he's eaten!!

Sheriff Fatman
tad unfair mate. Maybe he isn't brilliant but he tries hard so imo doesn't deserve that sort of attack

God loves a trier, me I perfer someone who actually does what they are paid to do. Running around like a headless chicken giving the ball staight to the oppostition isn't what Elliot is paid to do.

Horatio Caine
Actually, I dont think he does try that hard, when anyone puts in a half decent cross, or gets the ball into the box, Clum is normally a few yards away watching the action unfold. My hamster has more preditory insticts than Elliot, and that's after he's eaten!!

So - was it Clum who ate your hamster?

rudi must stay
God loves a trier, me I perfer someone who actually does what they are paid to do. Running around like a headless chicken giving the ball staight to the oppostition isn't what Elliot is paid to do.

but he's paid to take the abuse he gets every single week and just expected to ignore it.

Sheriff Fatman

There was one where Miko collected the ball, took it to the line and put a decent cross in. Elliot stood about 10 yards outside the box and watched while this was going on, making no effort to get into the box to collect or even be there for the cross.

Sheriff Fatman
but he's paid to take the abuse he gets every single week and just expected to ignore it.

I don't shout abuse at him on the park, but I will call him what he is on this message board, a waste of space.

forrester_jambo

I know what i can tell you mate, you stated that you were sick of people moaning about elliot,then you post a thread on it and its so damn obvious people are gonna disagree with you. I suggest you are just stirring the big pot and wanting " your thread " to be the biggest and the best. Might be a bit harsh but ffs if you are sick of people moaning dont post a thread moaning about people moaning!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:

Clerry Jambo
There was one where Miko collected the ball, took it to the line and put a decent cross in. Elliot stood about 10 yards outside the box and watched while this was going on, making no effort to get into the box to collect or even be there for the cross.

Sorry does not compute...........Miko and bye-line:eek:, niver in yir puff

So what are we talking about here? Let's see he's apparently scored 10 goals in 2 seasons. Nope, sorry, we just dont have a page big enough to list boy blunder's misses!! :)

rudi must stay
I don't shout abuse at him on the park, but I will call him what he is on this message board, a waste of space.

fair enough then, you're entitled to do that. It's the people that boo him on the pitch that don't help us

Probably do agree with the OP to an extent. I myslef have had a fair few pops at him on here and I am sure I will have a few more. At first I was giving him the benfit of the doubt ie going out on loan, taking time to find his feet again etc but obviously now I just know he is pish.

But now my frustration has turned towards Frail.

siegementality
You mean the Sir George who used a lone striker up front last night just like the 'management circus' we have.

Elliot is a waste of space in any position or formation he has been put in.

Scotland V Croatia

Hearts V Gretna

Aye I can see how the tactics employed by Scotland and Hearts would be the same given their opposition like:confused:

Sheriff Fatman

Sorry but it happened. Elliot was too busy playing musical statues with the rest of the midfield to get into the box to recieve the cross.

Sheriff Fatman
Scotland V Croatia

Hearts V Gretna

Aye I can see how the tactics employed by Scotland and Hearts would be the same given their opposition like:confused:

Much like comparing Elliot to a striker.

But it was more in relation to the OP's 'Every striker needs a partner' bit.

Clerry Jambo
Sorry but it happened. Elliot was too busy playing musical statues with the rest of the midfield to get into the box to recieve the cross.

prove it..........only joking

I must have missed that astounding event:rolleyes:

Ah right, so it's alright to keep on Miko's back though?!

forrester_jambo

He is a diving wee ****e though!!!!:confused:

FUEL TO THE FIRE YEEEEEE HAAAAAAA;)

Clerry Jambo

Sorry, apologise for mocking our new found hero:mw_rolleyes::beer:

Maybe not a hero, but he's done more in the last few games than Callum has.

Clerry Jambo
Maybe not a hero, but he's done more in the last few games than Callum has.

yip probably - he has been far from the worst

You should`nt be because he`s still pesh and if most Hearts fans think players of Miko`s standard will take us back to where we belong, then they come from the Vlad school of thinking when it comes to picking a team.

There comes a time when a line has to be drawn. You ask first and foremost for players to give their all and i don`t doubt Miko does, but then you have to look at quality.

On Saturday Miko tried his heart out but his play was poor, IMO.

Sheriff Fatman
You should`nt be because he`s still pesh and if most Hearts fans think players of Miko`s standard will take us back to where we belong, then they come from the Vlad school of thinking when it comes to picking a team.

There comes a time when a line has to be drawn. You ask first and foremost for players to give their all and i don`t doubt Miko does, but then you have to look at quality.

On Saturday Miko tried his heart out but his play was poor, IMO.

Compared to Elliot, Stewart and a few others his play was 1000 times better.

Ryan Gosling

We should get him a bus pass. Certain people who get one can use it on the train and ride from Waverley to Haymarket and back all day long, it gets their day in. I'm sure Clum would love it.

Archived