Most Hated Celebrity

Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle

As it says . To kick things off ...this dobber. Acutally despise this clown and that show "The mighty Bush". dont understand why people like him and how he got a few awards this year for best male and best dressed etc. What a tit

noel-fielding-shockwaves-nme-awards-2007-red-carpet-arrivals-3XRRb0.jpg

Say What Again
Michael Winner was the director of Deathwish though, surely he has some merit.

Doesn't stop him from being an annoying ^^^^. The fact he's living off that one film annoys me even more.

The 'calm down dear' commercials, the fact he can't speak with his eyes open, but it all probably stemmed from the fact he nailed one of the birds from Grange Hill that I used to w....

Enough! I don't like the man.

End off!

Cairneyhill Jambo

Katie Price aka Jordan

Patrick Kielty

Cilla Black

Bruce Forsyth

Russell Brand

Ant and Dec

Does celebrity mean anyone famous, or do they have to be in showbiz?

That lassie who was in Big Brother a year or so ago but seems to appear on TV now and again. She seems ditzy and can't speak properly. Don't know her name but I would know her if I saw her. She gets on my Rosa's.

rudi must stay
Does celebrity mean anyone famous, or do they have to be in showbiz?

That lassie who was in Big Brother a year or so ago but seems to appear on TV now and again. She seems ditzy and can't speak properly. Don't know her name but I would know her if I saw her. She gets on my Rosa's.

Jade Goody, that HAS to be who you mean

Jade Goody, that HAS to be who you mean

Nah, I'm not referring to her, although she does fit the bill.

I'll do a quick google and see what turns up...

Found it!

2006 contestant Nikki Grahame.

Drew Busby !
I fail to see how she ever commanded ?10,000 a night - even with 2 legs.

She'll always have a future in panto. Throw in a parrot, an eyepatch and a corny pirate voice and she'd rock the place.

Say What Again
That lassie who was in Big Brother a year or so ago but seems to appear on TV now and again.

If Big Brother contestants count then I'm going for:

71448460.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6C59CA8F15ADA34DF78A0E721FD50B7AE

I genuinely don't think anyone has ever evoked the hatred in me I had/have for this girl. I got seriously wound up whenever she was on TV (which isn't me at all).

I sometimes worried about how much I hated her and if I was maybe ill or something :confused:

I can barely look at the picture of her without something stirring inside. I can feel my teeth clenching.

*and relax* :cool:

Drew Busby !

I'd like to break every one of his fingers with a mallet and shove his boogie-woogie piano right up his jacksey.

Jools-Holland-745060.jpg

If Big Brother contestants count then I'm going for:

71448460.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6C59CA8F15ADA34DF78A0E721FD50B7AE

I genuinely don't think anyone has ever evoked the hatred in me I had/have for this girl. I got seriously wound up whenever she was on TV (which isn't me at all).

I sometimes worried about how much I hated her and if I was maybe ill or something :confused:

I can barely look at the picture of her without something stirring inside. I can feel my teeth clenching.

*and relax* :cool:

That's the one!!!!

I concur wholeheartedly. I saw her on something and she had this toy dog on her lap and she was pontificating about something quite serious, yet making it seem banal and anodine not to mention making her appear so cretinous, and I just wanted to throttle her.

james_nesbitt_01.jpg

Sweaty Baps STOP PRESS!!!!

I 100000000000000000% agree with you

I told you this red letter day would arrive

up-winehouse_lrg.jpg

No Need in her!

yuck yuck yuck, totally agree!

although i do quite like her dress....wonder where its from...! I need a dress for my graduation :)

Jordan

Posh

Kerry 'smack in the face Katona'

Jade Goody

Chico

Joe Pasquale

Cant't believe you forgot our arch-nemesis Leonard Henry.

Guy is one of the biggest strokers known to man.

Drew Busby !

2 for the price of 1 right here.

Edit: true, I liked 'The Office' but that was then and this is now.

ricky460.jpg

Sexton Hardcastle

No chance. Gervais is a living Legend. And Jonathan Ross is possibly better. You've got it all wrong big fello

F_200704_April24ed_i_35623a.jpg

hhhhmmmmm, this is the woman who drove to her local Tesco, did her shopping, left the store and jumped in a taxi and headed home. When she got inside she noticed her car wasn't in her drive so phoned the police and reported it stolen.... yeah she would be a great choice for a ministerial post :confused:

monkfish1979
1281703.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A61349F5D12CFCA2F69930FDCFC4C15FBB

Cheers man. The "punch Motson" reflex (found in most warm blooded animals) very nearly kicked in. I would have sent you the bill for the monitor.

Also, these guys make me want to spew when I see them feasting on their snivelling contestants' hideous works of culinary poncery. As such, I dislike them. ;)

mastercheffour_420x190.jpg

Cheers man. The "punch Motson" reflex (found in most warm blooded animals) very nearly kicked in. I would have sent you the bill for the monitor.

Also, these guys make me want to spew when I see them feasting on their snivelling contestants' hideous works of culinary poncery. As such, I dislike them. ;)

mastercheffour_420x190.jpg

The guy on the left has a conviction for "football violence" according to an interview with him in one of the sunday papers a few weeks ago. He's a West Ham fan and said he got caught up in the fight as he made his way home and got lifted....

bono.jpg

Good call.

I'd NEVER tire of puching that **** in the puss.

Also;

2.jpg

As I've said before, come the revolution this tosser will be one of the first up against the wall.

blondejamtart

Ooh, I could be here all day on this one...........my listed of hated "celebrities" is almost endless! However, I have to concur wholeheartedly with those who cited Fiona Phillips and Nikki Grahame from BB! I'm a fairly tolerant person (honestly!) but I think if I was ever unfortunate enough to meet the latter, I would want to kill her! Arrgghhhh!

Oh, and can I have a special mention for Anthea Turner too - smug and annoying!

PsychocAndy

If the plebes out of bb count then can this old bag

Maggie Thatcher

Never been so close to hatred in my life. No pictures of her she would just aaaarrrrrrggggg die now

Archived