Bouzid & Ruben out, Rudi staying?

tartofmidlothian

Getintaethem

The part of the article refering to who will go an who will stay has no quotes. It seems to be the reporters opinion of what will happen.

It will depend on wages at the end of the day.

My opinion of the three players is that Ruben is a neat and tidy player who dosen't offer much going forward. Think he would have to take a big cut in wages to be here next season.

Bouzid has improved for me, didn't rate him highly last year, but he seems to have cut out the rash challenges around the box that were causing us problems. He's had a good year strong in the tackle and good in the air, his distribution isn't to bad either. He still switches off at times and maybe lacks a bit of pace. Think he will probably want too much money and to be honest I think if JJ wanted him he would have been offered new terms already.

Skacel is definately worth another year, again wage demands will be the issue.

So I'd probably agree with the reporters guess. Rudi staying. Ruben and Bouzid leaving.

Only a Game

Rudi is a luxury that we should be going all out to carry. People saying he should work harder or pull his socks up are lying on Portobello beach waiting for the hot weather to come.

We should be building our entire team and system around Rudi in order to get him on the ball about 20-25 yards out, preferably onto that beautiful left peg of his.

If that means getting two 'workers' into midfield then fine, but let's be realistic: Rudi aint going to be doing the donkey work, yet when that ball gets into his possession, the whole stadium sits up and takes notice.

This

We've often this season had to play him in a role that requires him to work hard. Thats just never going to work. He needs a Hartley type (not Hartley though) to do the spade work so he can drift about the place and get into scoring positions. Thats all you need from Rudi, a telling contribution once or twice per game. He can sit in the centre circle with a deckchair and a copy of the Sun for the rest of the time for all it matters. When he catches that ball on his left peg 20-25 yards out, you know its usually going in or the keeper is going to have to save it. Where else are we going to get a player you can say that about at a price we can afford ? A MUST keep IMO.

Only a Game

it will be a sad day for the club. when bouzid leaves us for the old firm or the EPL.

Sad day ? History repeating itself if you ask me.

Bouzid going to either one of the Old Firm would have me licking my lips at the state either of them who signed him would be in, defensively next season. He's average. Wouldn't be fussed if we kept him or he left but he's average either way.

Sad day ? History repeating itself if you ask me.

Bouzid going to either one of the Old Firm would have me licking my lips at the state either of them who signed him would be in, defensively next season. He's average. Wouldn't be fussed if we kept him or he left but he's average either way.

Sad, I can't wait, he is murder and if either of the old firm sign him then they are really desperate.

We won't miss Ruben (graeton his game - that happened maybe twice this season), Bouzid is good cover, hope we keep Skacel.

:lol:

Are you 9 years old ?

No adult would have such a stupid logic.

No I'm 8 actually.

If you could have seen a goal for us in that game coming from any other playe, then please suggest when. We were poor that game, apart from Rudi who showed he is a match winner.

Drylaw Hearts

No I'm 8 actually.

If you could have seen a goal for us in that game coming from any other playe, then please suggest when. We were poor that game, apart from Rudi who showed he is a match winner.

Rudi won us the game - there is no argument with that.

But it is impossible to say we would not have still won if he hadn't been playing.

Hmm I remember it as being similar to another Motherwell at home performance if Rudi had not been playing. We were poor that day apart from him. We need players like Skacel if we are to challenge to Old Firm next season.

Archived