Elvis needs to chest thump me thinks

desmondo

jack D and coke

Sorry JDC, I misconstrued your original post, I thought you were piss-taking or insinuating I wasn't being honest.

Apologies.

For the record, I hated Pressley the moment he gave it laldy at Tynecastle, by coincidence a few things I have seen and heard have made me decide he isn't a nice guy all the time.

Snapping at Bill Leckie coincides with how he deals with people in general when under pressure, not just journalists.

Aye you and me both then.

Makes you wonder too about the Scotland team and all the fallout's when he was involved. Kinda thinking the guy is just a complete walloper.

You can't ask a question about Pressley without being treated to the usual garbage in return. Most is laughable rubbish althought to be fair to Scott he does appear to have genuine reasons for not liking him. As for me, whenever I think of Pressley I think of him lifting the Scottish Cup for my team. Whatever he has done since then, ether real or imagined will never take away the pleasure I got that day.

I dunno why people feel the need to bring up the cup win when talking about this snake.

Of course nothing will take away from that day, but it wasn't about him lifting the cup, it was about Hearts winning the cup.

Tommy Wiseau

I dunno why people feel the need to bring up the cup win when talking about this snake.

Of course nothing will take away from that day, but it wasn't about him lifting the cup, it was about Hearts winning the cup.

Just be thankful he never accused anyone who doesn't like Ehlvisssss of being a bigot. This is a major step forward for the lad. :thumbsup:

Just be thankful he never accused anyone who doesn't like Ehlvisssss of being a bigot. This is a major step forward for the lad. :thumbsup:

Those pesky Unionists!

Denny Crane

Might not be too long before the Falkirk board brings in Austin Stevens to sort it all out

11.jpg

Archived