thomson (reserves)

droid

is this jason thomson who robbo gave a debut to?

if it is (for those who attend the reserve fixture)how is he doing,

iirc he was highly thought off before going on loan to livingston where he seemed to go back the way.

thoughts....

Dirk Diggler
is this jason thomson who robbo gave a debut to?

if it is (for those who attend the reserve fixture)how is he doing,

iirc he was highly thought off before going on loan to livingston where he seemed to go back the way.

thoughts....

It is.

He never went back the way, He suffered a pretty bad injury whilst at Livi.

Frail rates him hence his recent inclusions on the bench.

And yes, He's a better player than Robbie Neilson and at least deserves a chance.

It is.

And yes, He's a better player than Robbie Neilson and at least deserves a chance.

didnt realise he got injured at livi johnny?

only vaguely remember him playing a few games for the first team,

but definately seemed promising if a wee bit tactically naive...granted he ws a youngster playing in the first team.

is he a future right back?

Ive a mate who had a season ticket at livi and thought thomson was good for them. I would definitly like to see him given a go before end of the season.

Sadly the words the same guy had to say for mole during his time there were less kind...

Dirk Diggler
didnt realise he got injured at livi johnny?

only vaguely remember him playing a few games for the first team,

but definately seemed promising if a wee bit tactically naive...granted he ws a youngster playing in the first team.

is he a future right back?

He played against Hibs in a 2-1 defeat and was at fault for one of their goals.

FWIW, I've heard that Robbo destroyed him in front of the rest of the team after that game.

He was loaned out to Livi where he suffered a broken leg (I think) but has obviously since returned.

By all accounts(it's been a while since I last seen him play) he is performing really well in the reserves.

Like I said, I know for a fact Frail rates him, He has told him so. I just wish he'd show some balls and drop Neilson.

Mild-Mannered James

I saw him play in the youth cup final a couple of years ago and thought he was one of the stand-out players that day, defended well and got forward a fair bit.

Salvatore's Tash

Here's hoping he is the guy getting thrown in on saturday! Best reserve player and captain for last 4-5 weeks, must be favourite.

I was at the reserve game yesterday and I would be surprised if he got a start after yesterday's performance. He had an ok first half but could have done better in the second. Frail pointed that out to him on a couple of occasions. As discussed on the other thread Rapnik was the stand out yesterday.

It is.

Someone better than Neilson? Who would think it eh?!

Frankly, any defender could fill the right back hole better than Neilson.

Here's hoping he is the guy getting thrown in on saturday! Best reserve player and captain for last 4-5 weeks, must be favourite.

YES PLEASE!!

Archived