'tic paranoia knows no bounds ...

jambovambo

Guest Bilel Mohsni

(warning this link takes you to "The Celts are here" website)

Imaginary reporters

Moles in the SFA

... and so on.

But - you know ? They're probably right.

Here's the Herald article by "Martin MacMillan" (in yesterday's "Bougherra goes free" thread)

I just find it really hard to side with them on anything unfortunately... Struggle to see past their odious behaviour and beliefs. I am probably far too biased to muster up any empathy for their ranting and tantrum throwing.

colinmaroon

That's not paranoia!

For once it's asking a good question!

If Bougherra and El Huddy do not get "dealt" with for manhandling the ref and aggravating the situation above and beyond the red cards, it will confirm that the SFA are running scared of The Uglies (BOTH of them).

Mind you, the skubala that came out of the meeting yesterday, with the Uglies now being presented as the "saviours" of the game rather than the pariahs they are, already proves that.

rossthejambo

Said this in the other thread, but they're not actually "free". It wasn't reported in the referees report but they could still be punished by the SFA enquiry into the match.

I'm not saying that's likely to happen but the paranoia express doesn't need to fly out the station just yet.

Said this in the other thread, but they're not actually "free". It wasn't reported in the referees report but they could still be punished by the SFA enquiry into the match.

I'm not saying that's likely to happen but the paranoia express doesn't need to fly out the station just yet.

i think it's normally just violent conduct that can be revisitied from outwith the match report. it will maybe depend on whether or not 'someone' decides that their actions were violent conduct.

i expect no action.

Don't worry our "it isn't bent" brigade will be along presently to explain it !

glenn quagmire

I thought bougherra should have been given another red when he grabbed the Ref and wouldn't let go. El Hadj should think himself lucky he never got jailed for his behaviour after the game, he would have been as well telling the coppers to **** off because thats what he basicly did when he threw his gear into the crowd. So going by this I can't believe none of them will get any more punishment. They'll not even be here next season to serve their suspensions.

I think they can still be punished if the supervisor notes it in his report but what do you reckon will happen.

Murray might get marked down for having the temerity to referee, primarily the Rangers players the same way as every other player in world football.

Brines will get off scot free when really on 2 occassions, once during the game and once at the end, Both Lennon and McCoist should have been sent off for squaring up to each other. Which is my main point.

One guy treats everyone the same, the other makes allowances and look what's happened.

So for all the alcohol bans, fixture changes, we are now back to square one.

The OF cannot be reffed and treated the same way as every one else and after a couple of games of them being treated the same as the rest of us it's back to square one (i.e. OF priviledges)

Archived