Lith free team

Colonel Kurtz

Commander Harris
on Saturday against Dundee utd

We had 4 last saturday all deserve dropped.

you think Miko deserves to be dropped on that display?

Eh! Miko was the best player on the park!

Colonel Kurtz
you think Miko deserves to be dropped on that display?

What display

Id play Larry on the right

Dirk Diggler

Zaliukas - Granted, I thought he was poor.

Ksanavicius - Granted, He was awful.

Cesnauskas - Injured early doors but has been struggling - Granted.

Miko - Were you drunk? By no means outstanding but if you're wanting him dropped after that performance what do you want for Neilson, Stewart or Elliot?

Jambof3tornado

Couldnt give a hoot if the team was lithuanian free of scot free,all I want to see is 11 men on the park that give a ****** about wearing the maroon of hearts!!!

Miko doesnt deserve to be dropped,Audrey on the other hand was rank rotten!!!(but then so was Stewart!!)

Commander Harris
What display

Id play Larry on the right

it's all relative really but he was the best Hearts player by a stretch and one of the very few who was actually trying.

Colonel Kurtz
Zaliukas - Granted, I thought he was poor.

Ksanavicius - Granted, He was awful.

Cesnauskas - Injured early doors but has been struggling - Granted.

Miko - Were you drunk? By no means outstanding but if you're wanting him dropped after that performance what do you want for Neilson, Stewart or Elliot?

I will confess to a small dry sherry pre match

In respect of the other 3 ,i would give you Thomson,Gowser and Nade

Dirk Diggler
I will confess to a small dry sherry pre match

In respect of the other 3 ,i would give you Thomson,Gowser and Nade

:biggrin:

In respect of the other 3, I agree totally.

Miko would still deserve to keep his place though.

:P

Ryan Gosling

Banks, Neilson, McGowan, Berra, Wallace, Kingston, Ruben, Stewart, Miko, Elliot, Nade.

My guess.

The best thing about what's changed since Frail came in is that players who play well, keep their place. You want to change all that because YOU don't like Miko?

Zaliukas was fine. A few poor passes out of defence early in the game but he settled down and defended well. I'd keep him in.

Drylaw Hearts
Aye on the Prestwick to Lithuania flight

Agreed.

I cannot think of a single chance or even 1/2 chance he created for anyone on last Saturday.

Or the Saturday before that.

And so on..

Colonel Kurtz

well at least were only talking about one of them,keeping their place.

we will play 4 5 1 again

But a least dont end our season with a whimper and get stuck into the plooky faced bunch from Dundee.

The best thing about what's changed since Frail came in is that players who play well, keep their place. You want to change all that because YOU don't like Miko?

like Neilson and Elliot?:confused:

Eh?

Misread your post. Sorry. Had it in my head that you?d said words to effect of that players are in the team on merit.

Frail does indeed let people who perform well keep their places but so far he?s only dropped Jose of those who don?t play well - even though Zaliukas and Elliot both got bans to give him the excuse to drop them. And well Neilson is just Neilson...

Misread your post. Sorry. Had it in my head that you?d said words to effect of that players are in the team on merit.

Frail does indeed let people who perform well keep their places but so far he?s only dropped Jose of those who don?t play well - even though Zaliukas and Elliot both got bans to give him the excuse to drop them. And well Neilson is just Neilson...

I agree but with a lot of players their back ups are even worse - if that's humanly possible.

To be fair, Zali hasn't played much at all recently, I'm under the impression Tall and Kara are injured?! When it comes to Elliot though, I just can't defend Stevie on that one!

Sheriff Fatman
Agreed.

I cannot think of a single chance or even 1/2 chance he created for anyone on last Saturday.

And so on..

Really, I can think of one in the second half where he took the ball to corner and put a very useful cross in. The trouble was that the entire rest of the midfield and Elliot just stood still and watched him making no attempt to even get into the box to recieve the pass.

Drylaw Hearts
Really, I can think of one in the second half where he took the ball to corner and put a very useful cross in. The trouble was that the entire rest of the midfield and Elliot just stood still and watched him making no attempt to even get into the box to recieve the pass.

So he crossed the ball into the box without actually looking to see if anyone was there ?

Useful.

Or the one he would have scored if the keeper did not handled it outside the box ! or in the first half half when he flick it pass 2 of them and totally skined the guy on the touch line and got a cross in ! Never let the facts get in the way of a rant tho !

ZAl - did feck all wrong in my eyes on sat, but if tall and krap are fit then they should play !

Miko - should start

Andre - SHOULD BE SHOT !

jack D and coke

A lith free team would be f***** marvellous in my opinion. They're all utter sh*t.

Miko deserves to keep his place aye righto then.

Guest S.U.S.S.

What next?

Calls for a whites only policy?

No need, ability is all that matters, would you have asked for this before we sold the goal machine?

HMFCjamieHMFC
A lith free team would be f***** marvellous in my opinion. They're all utter sh*t.

Miko deserves to keep his place aye righto then.

why should he not hes been one of are best players recently

Drylaw Hearts

No need, ability is all that matters, would you have asked for this before we sold the goal machine?

But we did.

And as that leaves us with no Lithuanians worth playing it seems obvious that a 'Lith Free' team is a good option at this time.

We don't need a quota of them to meet Government targets.

We aren't the Police Force.

So he crossed the ball into the box without actually looking to see if anyone was there ?

Useful.

I guess you had to see it. Miko started off from halfway on the wing about 10-15 yards from Elliot who was inside him. Elliot then stands and watches Miko go up the wing and take on his man. He gets past and continues up the wing. Elliot is standing with his back to goal and now is about 10 yards behind play. I?m in the Main Stand screaming at him to get his arse into the box. He slowly moves towards goal still facing backwards! By the time Miko hits the byeline and delivers his cross as the defender desperately tries to close the angle Elliot is on the 18 yard line cut off from Miko by the chasing defender! Unbelievably poor awareness. I don?t know what Elliot?s excuse was but either his brain does not function quick enough for SPL football (which would also explain why he cannot pass GKs one-on-one or else he just does not have the faith in his teammates to provide opportunities for him. Either way it was a quite shocking play from a pro footballer...

How recent is this? Last week, last couple of weeks? He's been shegt for over a year now, for a winger his assists must be pretty low?

Commander Harris

I'd like the team to be selected on form, fitness and ability rather than something as arbitrary as nationality.

a novel concept, I know.

How recent is this? Last week, last couple of weeks? He's been shegt for over a year now, for a winger his assists must be pretty low?

He?s been pretty good, probably our second best player other than Palazuelos, since Frail took over at New Year.

chester copperpot

I dont care what nationality our team are.

I want 2 things.

Talent.

Trier's.

Preferably both, then we may have the mix of a winning team.

Anti Lith I aint, anti Pish I am.

Miko's a horrible little rat who has stole wages from this club, but I suppose just judging last weeks performance he deserves to keep his place.

He?s been pretty good, probably our second best player other than Palazuelos, since Frail took over at New Year.

I think you're mistaking pretty good with distinctly average, p!ss poor most of the time.

Miko's rank.

One of my mates worked out that the optium level of liths in the team is 2 at a time. Now he worked it out in september, but anytime there were more than 2 liths in the team we did got beat or drew. But this was from one of the miko/lith haters, so not sure if his theory held up. If someone is bored you can go and work out the win ratios with them in the team.

Ah the good old blame the Liths!!!

pathetic

the entire squad needs dropped and I tell you what else needs dropped...........the anti-Lith racist attitude!

Colonel Kurtz

pathetic

the entire squad needs dropped and I tell you what else needs dropped...........the anti-Lith racist attitude!

Actually I recall Rudi Skacel telling me he didnt mind the Liths,now the Ruskis that was a different matter

jack D and coke

Vlad has filled our team with so much cack that now Miko is the standout player? Is that what we've become??!!

Whatever mate.

As others have pointed out i would rather see a p15h free team at the weekend instead of any nationality free.

chester copperpot

pathetic

Agree with all of that.

I'd love to meet the hearts fan who is anti Lith.

We're not Anti Lith, just want a decent team on the park.

Dirk Diggler
Vlad has filled our team with so much cack that now Miko is the standout player? Is that what we've become??!!

Whatever mate.

Who signed Banks?

Who signed Neilson?

Who signed Berra?

Who Signed Wallace?

Who Signed Jonsson?

Who signed Driver?

Who signed Elliot?

Who signed Mole?

Although I agree, Against that lot, Miko has been a standout.

;)

Bunny Munro

Miko should start, Zal, I think will start, but should be dropped for tall. Audrey will be benched, Chesney will be out. Team will be

SB

RN - MZ - CB - LW

LK - MS - RP - SM

CE - JM

Drylaw Hearts
Who signed Banks?

Who signed Neilson?

Who signed Berra?

Who Signed Wallace?

Who Signed Jonsson?

Who signed Driver?

Who signed Elliot?

Who signed Mole?

Although I agree, Against that lot, Miko has been a standout.

;)

All the above players have signed a new contract with Hearts since the departure of Burley.

On Saturday he was the only player to have a 'shot' on target (the one the goalie handled outside of box).

V. St.Mirren he scored

v. ICT he helped create the first with a nice pass down the line to Nade, and he got himself in amongst the ICT players to contribute to their mix up for Elliots second.

ps not saying he is a great player or anything, just that he has contributed to games.

hearts_crazy

Too many racists on this forum. You could put up the same argument to drop all Scots from the starting line up, Robbie and Elliot aren't exactly good players, but it's the fault of the Lithuanians eh.

Miko has been playing well, but obviously that doesn't fit in with your anti Lithuanian agenda so he can just GTF too. If Miko was Scottish would you notice that he has actually raised his game recently?

The other 3 that played on Saturday, fair enough they were gash, but they weren't the only ones by a long way, so why have they been singled out? Tell me it's not a race thing, go on, tell me - liar.

Zaliukas contributed to yet another clean sheet on Saturday - the 6th clean sheet in 7 games. I don't think he should have come back into the side, but he started poorly but came on to a fairly solid game. Our defenders have been a lot more solid in recent games. Given the clean sheet, would suggest that none of the defenders should be dropped.

Chesney clearly got injured and will need to be replaced.

Miko had a good game - my MoM for 2nd game running. He does not deserve to be dropped at this point.

Ksnavicius had as poor a game as I have ever seen from a Hearts player and he should return to Kaunas.

Archived