Buy out of Romanov

Colonel Kurtz

They can shove their PMs up their arse.

Speaking in riddles and refusing to share their "inside info" with anyone but each other.

:bitgay:

Because there is NONE,CK has probably listened into some crack pots conversation and thought "I'll post it on tinternet,they'll love me for that",seems there are more than a couple of fantasists post/posted on this here web site.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tiberius Stinkfinger

Speaking in riddles and refusing to share their "inside info" with anyone but each other.

I won't PM you the details then Doc.

Do you think you can be trusted with the info?

Can anybody shed any light on this gibberish?

Sorry, I am none the wiser but ever hopeful that piece of dog shyte will be long gone soon

rossthejambo

Yes i can but after the abuse i have received am not going to.

:lol:

What a gimpy post. Man up FFS.

crying-child.jpg

"I've got a ball but you's aren't playing with it becos you called me a bumbum" :(

Genghis Khan

3 things only:

1. Have a look at who the OP is.

2. Then look at his track record of ITKness even when Jamie The Goal was his lodger.

3. The Merse has him nailed

Special Agent Dale Cooper

This thread is uber-pish. Must be silly season at JKB. Next time do us all a favour and jog on!

The People's Chimp

Yes i can but after the abuse i have received am not going to.

I thought you had impeccable credentials as a hearts man?

:rofl:

A real Hearts man wouldn't be such a whining pussy.

"I've got a ball but you's aren't playing with it becos you called me a bumbum" :(

Hehehe - genuine LOL.

Good one Rossthejambo.

:thumb:

The People's Chimp

Anybody else heard the rumour surrounding the new stadium proposals? :ermm:

Do tell.

Is it a credible rumour or one dreamt up by some .netters?

Charlie-Brown

I don't know anything about the OP or any other rumours however i think as there is virtually no market for Scottish football clubs in terms of new owners that most clubs will end up with some sort of supporter ownership model. Already in the SFL clubs like Stirling, Stenhousemuir and soon to be Dundee FC are owned either in full or majority by supporters associations.

Now this is usually because the clubs have gotten themselves into financial trouble and after burning through the money of local businessmen, their bank credit and sometimes even the taxman they are simply left with the supporters as the owners and lenders of last resort as nobody else really cares enough or is willing to finance their football clubs anymore except those who have the greatest (emotional) investment in the clubs future.

If you look at Stewart Milne, Steven Thompson, Geoff Brown, John Boyle, Tom Farmer and even Vladimir Romanov I think short of giving the clubs away the only people prepared to risk their money investing in Scottish football are the fans of those clubs.

I think apart from possibly Celtic & Rangers the idea that businessmen will come in and bankroll Scottish fitba clubs is probably past it's sell by date and almost certainly a loss-making venture, at best break-even but probably more hassle than it's worth and financially unjustifiable. I certainly think having had their fingers burned the banks will be a lot less willing to lend to Scottish clubs in future and most will see their lending facilities severely restricted and reduced as much needed financial prudence is forced upon our clubs.

Even if fans still hold dreams of paying ?500K for other SPL teams players I think unless clubs are selling first to generate the money to pay for the transfer fee then speculating to accumulate will simply not be happening, most clubs owe the banks a few million(s) at least and they will be looking to get that money back before they allow clubs to spend money on transfer fees especially when equivalent players can be signed on bosman free transfer instead.

So who does that leave to fund our clubs in future? As far as i can see only the fans and TV companies ... but I think financially the next 20 years for our clubs will be completely different to the last 20 years when businessmen and banks threw money at our clubs but are looking likely to be far less inclined to do so in future.

Anybody else heard the rumour surrounding the new stadium proposals? :ermm:

I've heard something here at work this morning that is so crazy it can't have been made up...

WHU? You heard the same?

Nookie Bear

I've heard something here at work this morning that is so crazy it can't have been made up...

WHU? You heard the same?

Spit it out, man.

Charlie-Brown

WHU? You heard the same?

If it's a rumour you heard why don't you just post it and let people make up their own mind on it?

rossthejambo

I also heard a devastating rumour.

We've dropped our interest in Zander Diamond.

:nojustno:

Charlie-Brown

:pleasing:

I thought Pascali & Hamill both had an excellent game at Tynie on saturday - both out of contract in the summer.

londonjambo

WHU? You heard the same?

West Ham United ??

Planning to buy Hearts and move them to the Olympic stadium in London ??

To be honest, from a purely selfish point of view, that would suit me quite well :D

GC

I thought Pascali & Hamill both had an excellent game at Tynie on saturday - both out of contract in the summer.

Pascali has impressed me most of the times we've played against Killie.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

West Ham United - don't tell me that boy who was on here a few months ago suggesting we move their stands to Edinburgh has become a rumour. :vrface:

The People's Chimp

West Ham United ??

Planning to buy Hearts and move them to the Olympic stadium in London ??

To be honest, from a purely selfish point of view, that would suit me quite well :D

GC

Surely because of our strong historical links the only club who would contemplate such a move would be Chelsea?

Blue is the colour.

rolleyes.gif

Charlie-Brown

West Ham United - don't tell me that boy who was on here a few months ago suggesting we move their stands to Edinburgh has become a rumour. :vrface:

yes and we're going to build a new stadium next to the Wester Hailes Underpass..... :stuart:

Surely because of our strong historical links the only club who would contemplate such a move would be Chelsea?

Blue is the colour.

rolleyes.gif

Correct.

You may even get the Harry J Allstars before the game too!

:wink:

The People's Chimp

Correct.

You may even get the Harry J Allstars before the game too!

:wink:

SOLD!

Unlike Hearts. Unless....

If it's a rumour you heard why don't you just post it and let people make up their own mind on it?

Because I've been a kickback member long enough to know you don't post unsubstatiated rumours without sources on JKB without the lynch mob branding you a Hobo, liar and general trouble maker.

Just their main stand. But yes, that's the ridiculous sounding rumour doing the rounds. Maybe PTCBAL will be able to put it to bed.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Just their main stand. But yes, that's the ridiculous sounding rumour doing the rounds. Maybe PTCBAL will be able to put it to bed.

I can put it to bed. It was a chap on here asking if it was possible.

Charlie-Brown

I can put it to bed. It was a chap on here asking if it was possible.

It's certainly possible to recycle, re-use & reclaim parts of football stadiums if they are carefully dismantled.

londonjambo

Because I've been a kickback member long enough to know you don't post unsubstatiated rumours without sources on JKB without the lynch mob branding you a Hobo, liar and general trouble maker.

Well, its certainly a nice stand - I can vouch for that.

Maybe I'll be able to get a season ticket for my old seat - how weird would that be :blink:

GC

jamboinglasgow

Well, its certainly a nice stand - I can vouch for that.

Maybe I'll be able to get a season ticket for my old seat - how weird would that be :blink:

GC

Wonder if we would keep the giant turrets they have on the outside? Would work with it being called Tynecastle.

yes and we're going to build a new stadium next to the Wester Hailes Underpass..... :stuart:

Just over the bypass?? We've been there before - handy tram route mind

Jambosr1985

Okay you have forced my hand; there is some bloke whom has made bombs on endownments/investments and a few folk based in Edinburgh in the hotel/property markets (about 3/4), not enough to buy him out but.

londonjambo

Wonder if we would keep the giant turrets they have on the outside? Would work with it being called Tynecastle.

God I hope not - they are so tacky and make the whole place look like a third-rate theme park rather than an historic football ground. Worst thing about the place, IMHO.:yucky:

Incidentially, you can see my seat very clearly on that photo of the stand ... its just there, look :thumbsup:

GC

jamboinglasgow

On a sidenote is that Sighthill (i think) park, next to power fives football place. Was thinking about this recently and thought in terms of places available to build a decent sized stadium that is the best. Ideal for transport (close to the bypass, next to the trams, plenty of buses) it is in a Hearts area and only a mile and a half from Tynecastle, on a bus route that goes past both (and even goes to riccarton.)

Jambosr1985

On a sidenote is that Sighthill (i think) park, next to power fives football place. Was thinking about this recently and thought in terms of places available to build a decent sized stadium that is the best. Ideal for transport (close to the bypass, next to the trams, plenty of buses) it is in a Hearts area and only a mile and a half from Tynecastle, on a bus route that goes past both (and even goes to riccarton.)

Sounds a bit like a stadium fit for purpose document.

rossthejambo

Okay you have forced my hand; there is some bloke whom has made bombs on endownments/investments and a few folk based in Edinburgh in the hotel/property markets (about 3/4), not enough to buy him out but.

:keys:

Not one person pushed for your infomation so how has anyone "forced your hand"?

The People's Chimp

:keys:

Not one person pushed for your infomation so how has anyone "forced your hand"?

I think that was just him illustrating his true hearts man credentials.

ToadKiller Dog

Okay you have forced my hand; there is some bloke whom has made bombs on endowments/investments and a few folk based in Edinburgh in the hotel/property markets (about 3/4), not enough to buy him out but.

What no plumbing emperors ?

So if we can find a full size person this could be a goer?

Fred woollard??

If they dont have enough to buy him out, then they certainly dont have the funds to keep us going month to month.

Archived