Driven by injustice

Tazio

I noticed today that we always seem to up the pace after we get a bad decision against us. There were a few occasions that we were not at the races in terms of fighting for the ball and then we would have something ignored or penalised by the ref and the players seemed to up the tempo after it.

That ref was crap today. Gave every 50-50 to them.

He's supposed to be a Hearts supporter. You'd never know it when you see him ref us.

Talking of supposed injustice.

Did anyone see what happened between Zaliukas and the other fella?

Unless he was landed one proper Zal's antics were embrassing.

There weren't too many around me who were screaming for a red card.

Talking of supposed injustice.

Did anyone see what happened between Zaliukas and the other fella?

Unless he was landed one proper Zal's antics were embrassing.

There weren't too many around me who were screaming for a red card.

I think he must have made a meal of it going by Websters reaction. He seemed to find it funny. :thumbsup:

I think he must have made a meal of it going by Websters reaction. He seemed to find it funny. :thumbsup:

That's what i thought.

He should have taken a leaf out Joe Jordan's book instead of throwing himself about like a wee lassie.

That ref was crap today. Gave every 50-50 to them.

He's supposed to be a Hearts supporter. You'd never know it when you see him ref us.

I said almost exactly this on the match ratings thread - Very poor from Murray this week who i thought made an excellent job of the bigot brothers job last week! Tries to show no bias and favours whoever we are playing - bizarre - just be FAIR and you'll be in the minority of one!

Thought the ref was fair,cannot think of anything major that he got wrong.Poor display from both teams bar the last ten minutes from us.Great three points though,thats all that matters. :thumbsup:

Archived