Mark Wilson

RoyCropper

How the **** did he not get sent off? :angry:

Jumped into the crowd went he scored and got booked. Fair enough. Few minutes later, he has a late reckless tackle on Conway with no attempt to play the ball. No yellow card.

This is where we are at folks. Neil Lennon has won.

He has made the Refs so scared to give ANYTHING against Celtic and thats exactly what he wanted to create.

Our game is ruined. :(:down:

vlad on the tyne

Jumped into the crowd went he scored and got booked. Fair enough. Few minutes later, he has a late reckless tackle on Conway with no attempt to play the ball. No yellow card.

He has made the Refs so scared to give ANYTHING against Celtic and thats exactly what he wanted to create.

Why is it that only the goalscorer gets booked for leaving the field of play after a goal? Brown was in with the mhanks too today.

i also watched the game and couldnt believe wilson remained on the field. Neil Lennon's moaning and groaning has actually benfited them in the long run as celtoc will recieve every 50/50 decision as the referees wont want to be in the headlines again.

on a side note is it just me who thinks a player should be able to celebrate with the crowd after a goal for instance 'wayne foster's celebration!'. its rules like that which annoy me.

Never seen the fuss over Wilson either. Its the type of thing weve been punished for over recent seasons and has led us to have a bad disciplinary record but he's ****s seem to get away with it.

wilson made the refs decision to give him a red card easy ,or at least that is what should have happened .

just as bad was the media and match officials darling davie weir pulling down jeffers just inside the box . a penalty and a sending off would have been the correct decision . it might have been 6-0 at the time but rules are rules , or are they ?

No point getting worked up, there is one rule for the old firm and another for the rest of us. Apparently the FIFA rules are discretionary when it comes to the OF. :verymad:

wilson made the refs decision to give him a red card easy ,or at least that is what should have happened .

just as bad was the media and match officials darling davie weir pulling down jeffers just inside the box . a penalty and a sending off would have been the correct decision . it might have been 6-0 at the time but rules are rules , or are they ?

Not if your either of the OF, :angry:

The G.F.A are corrupt.

Could not believe my eyes when I watched it too.

But to be honest we are well used to it.

Rangers and Celtic keep threatening to leave Scottish football.

But the G.F.A pamper to their every whim against the rest of us.

Radioactive Mince

The G.F.A are corrupt.

Could not believe my eyes when I watched it too.

But to be honest we are well used to it.

Rangers and Celtic keep threatening to leave Scottish football.

But the G.F.A pamper to their every whim against the rest of us.

Yip :sad:

It's debatable whether these decisions would change the respective games. Certainly in Weir's case it wouldn't have but, in my opinion, it's the feelings of melancholic resignation these officials' acts of blatant cowardice/favouritism towards the Arse Cheeks invoke inside the supporters and - more importantly - the players of non-Arse clubs which are equally culpable in the uncompetitiveness of our league as any financial gulf between Buttcrack and the rest.

I honestly think our FA have missed a trick with the foreign refs business. Then again, they probably know that and are quite happy. :down:

EDIT: Meant to add in somewhere that Weir and Wilson being sent off would result in suspensions etc... Just how many times per season are these two institutions of human trash gaining an unfair advantage by not just being helped to crucial points in one-off games, but by having a higher percentage of their first XI available for selection for any given match?

Yip :sad:

It's debatable whether these decisions would change the respective games. Certainly in Weir's case it wouldn't have but, in my opinion, it's the feelings of melancholic resignation these officials' acts of blatant cowardice/favouritism towards the Arse Cheeks invoke inside the supporters and - more importantly - the players of non-Arse clubs which are equally culpable in the uncompetitiveness of our league as any financial gulf between Buttcrack and the rest.

I honestly think our FA have missed a trick with the foreign refs business. Then again, they probably know that and are quite happy. :down:

EDIT: Meant to add in somewhere that Weir and Wilson being sent off would result in suspensions etc... Just how many times per season are these two institutions of human trash gaining an unfair advantage by not just being helped to crucial points in one-off games, but by having a higher percentage of their first XI available for selection for any given match?

A LOT!!!

But, come on now, if the Ugly Sisters got booked every time they should have, they'd be top of the poops and would get fined! We can't have that!!!

Unfair advantage doesn't begin to describe it!

It's simply the workings of institutionalised corruption revealing itself.

Archived