ICT Away

MAJOR STEVE

My Mate booked the train tickets for ICT away in April, must be some sort of deal going on, he got a group ticket for 45 pound return! Its four 4 people. What an incredible price. Down side is it leaves Edinburgh at 6:30am, but on a up note we will be in the pub for 11am http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

My Mate booked the train tickets for ICT away in April, must be some sort of deal going on, he got a group ticket for 45 pound return! Its four 4 people. What an incredible price. Down side is it leaves Edinburgh at 6:30am, but on a up note we will be in the pub for 11am http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

It's called the "friends fare" I think. You have to be sharp though because numbers are limited and they sell out fast. I think it might be available to Aberdeen too, but I'm not sure.

Deal been available for years, used to be ?40 when we first went up! Usually plenty available over all the trains! Excellent purchase....

It's called the "friends fare" I think. You have to be sharp though because numbers are limited and they sell out fast. I think it might be available to Aberdeen too, but I'm not sure.

Yes they were available for Aberdeen on the 26th. :thumbsup:

Bought two blocks of four for ?90 return.

And if ICT get through in the Cup they will be in a semi-final in Hampden that day. :down:

Also still the potential for the game to be changed to the Sunday I reckon.

Also still the potential for the game to be changed to the Sunday I reckon.

Scottish Cup and FA Cup semi finals that weekend, so more than likely it will stay at Saturday, 3pm.

And if ICT get through in the Cup they will be in a semi-final in Hampden that day. :down:

ive got a hotel booked frid and sat so they better get knocked out

Got myself and 30 odd mates in Inverness for my staggy that weekend. If they make the semis I'll cry.

Watch yourself about times of bars/ clubs. There's a midnight curfew in Inverness. Find a place you like and stay in it!

It's hard to know what ICT will do - most of their "upsets" are away from home, and this season their home record has been dismal - so fingers crossed.

Archived