PES2008 Wii edition

vegas-voss

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone worked out how to do stepovers?

I know they are possible, as the computer has done it to me a few times, but I can't do them

I have searched on the net but can't find anything

the only things i can do when dribbling are the basic sidesteps and running faster by kicking the ball in front of me.

the best goal i scored was with a guy i signed called Bobson, he's ultra fast but cant shoot, scored a wonder goal though where he flicked the ball over his head in the box before blasting a volley past the keeper

my favourite type of goal is where you run your striker onto a cross and he nods it in perfectly.

Portillo is unbeatable in the air for me.

the only things i can do when dribbling are the basic sidesteps and running faster by kicking the ball in front of me.

the best goal i scored was with a guy i signed called Bobson, he's ultra fast but cant shoot, scored a wonder goal though where he flicked the ball over his head in the box before blasting a volley past the keeper

That's pretty much all I can do too. Holding z and shaking the nunchuck while doing a pull dribble does a a little feint, but don't use it much as he kicks the ball a bit too far ahead

My best goals were probably a 40 yard chip after their keeper had screwed up, a volley from 16 yards after skinning a man with a side step, running down the wing and crossing it, but my personal favourite was the one to complete the goal after 10 passes challenge!

I started with the keeper, spread the ball nicely around the team, actually doing about 20 passes. The end was like the classic Brazil goal, with Anelka laying it off to Luis Garcia at the corner of the box who rifled it across the keeper into the far corner

my favourite type of goal is where you run your striker onto a cross and he nods it in perfectly.

Portillo is unbeatable in the air for me.

I ain't very good at headers! Dunno if I am shaking the nunchuck to early or late, but I miss so many free headers from about 4 yards out it is unreal

Playing with a lone striker probably doesn't help matters, but I can't drop Riquelme or Alex

I ain't very good at headers! Dunno if I am shaking the nunchuck to early or late, but I miss so many free headers from about 4 yards out it is unreal

Playing with a lone striker probably doesn't help matters, but I can't drop Riquelme or Alex

I play with only one striker as well.I find you dominate the game that way.How the hell do you manage to get decent fullbacks in this game i still only have 2 star ones,what card do you need to pick.

Back to formations i find if you play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 you get totally overun.

i still use 4-4-2 usually, somethimes 5 in midfield. It doesnt matter as much if u only have 1 striker i find coz u can still get your mid's to make attacking runs and support him.

I play with only one striker as well.I find you dominate the game that way.How the hell do you manage to get decent fullbacks in this game i still only have 2 star ones,what card do you need to pick.

Back to formations i find if you play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 you get totally overun.

I had the same problem with 4-4-2! It was good at the start, but as I got into tougher comps, my midfield struggled. Switched to 4-5-1 and first game I won 5-0! Stuck with it ever since

Full backs were difficult to find, and I just got a bit lucky. When you are playing a team, look through all their layers before the game kicks off, to see who you want, and then remember what attribute they were best at. It doesn't always work, but it helps you get in the right ball park when searching for your player.

Daniel Alves had excellent pace and stamina. I was lucky that when I played Sevilla, I got 3 picks. I went for the stamina one. So it was either "will run for you all day" or the other one. But Sevilla I think only had a few players with stamina related comments, so I just went for those with every pick.

My left back is 4*, and he was also a "will run all day" type message.

I said before that I seem to get better picks in the 2 columns to the right, but that may just be random.

I had the same problem with 4-4-2! It was good at the start, but as I got into tougher comps, my midfield struggled. Switched to 4-5-1 and first game I won 5-0! Stuck with it ever since

Full backs were difficult to find, and I just got a bit lucky. When you are playing a team, look through all their layers before the game kicks off, to see who you want, and then remember what attribute they were best at. It doesn't always work, but it helps you get in the right ball park when searching for your player.

Daniel Alves had excellent pace and stamina. I was lucky that when I played Sevilla, I got 3 picks. I went for the stamina one. So it was either "will run for you all day" or the other one. But Sevilla I think only had a few players with stamina related comments, so I just went for those with every pick.

My left back is 4*, and he was also a "will run all day" type message.

I said before that I seem to get better picks in the 2 columns to the right, but that may just be random.

Cheers for the tip i'll give that a shot.Just lost only my 2nd game on it.Finding tier 3 with the english teams a bit harder.Lost to Portsmouth just now only other team i have lost to was Kopenhagen.

Is it just me that feels the shooting becomes alot more random when you reach the top tier i just had 9 shots to Portsmouths 3 but they still beat me 2-1.It's not as if the keeper was saving them all they were just going narrowly wide.

Take it back about what i said about tier 3 english teams.Slight formation tweak and i beat Arsenal 4-0 and West Ham 3-1 to win the league on goal difference.

i played Heerenveen and got Alfes as my pick! get in!

done the first English group and the first Dutch one, struggling to do the other 2 still though, won the dutch one easy so cranked the difficulty back up.

i played Heerenveen and got Alfes as my pick! get in!

done the first English group and the first Dutch one, struggling to do the other 2 still though, won the dutch one easy so cranked the difficulty back up.

I won the Euro Cup at the 2nd time of trying,got beat in the semi final the first time after drawing with Sevilla 6-6 after extra time coming from behind 5 times only to lose on pens.Next time i beat Portsmouth 3-1 in the final but was getting swamped 2nd have so had to just leave Anelka isolated up front on his own and basically have a back 9 to get through the rest of the game unscathed.Just started playing the Euro League beat Bolton 5-0 first game but im expecting a few whippings from the likes of Utd and Barca.

Just beat Brazil on Champions Road and got Kaka,Ronaldo and Ronaldinho as my picks.I have an awsome squad now,all 4 star players maxed out and now these 3.I thought i had just got an awsome player in Pizzaro aswell scores hatrick first game but he will need to sit on the bench now.

Just beat Brazil on Champions Road and got Kaka,Ronaldo and Ronaldinho as my picks.I have an awsome squad now,all 4 star players maxed out and now these 3.I thought i had just got an awsome player in Pizzaro aswell scores hatrick first game but he will need to sit on the bench now.

Can you remember what the descriptions for Kaka and Ronaldinho were???

Riquelme just can't quite cut it for me anymore

Can you remember what the descriptions for Kaka and Ronaldinho were???

Riquelme just can't quite cut it for me anymore

I think it thrills them with his footwork and the other technically gifted on the ball.There whole team is 4 and 5 stars so you have a good chance of getting them.If you can get Pizzaro get him he is a machine.Started playing 4-4-2 now as my team is that strong only need a real top class keeper now.

My Team

Araquez(sp)

Leo

Samuel

Marquez

Cichino(sp)

Gilberto Silva

Ronaldhino

Del Perio

Kaka

Anelka

Pizzaro

subs

Ronaldo(buck teeth one)

Pauletta

D'Allesandro

Duff

Roberto Carlos

I think it thrills them with his footwork and the other technically gifted on the ball.There whole team is 4 and 5 stars so you have a good chance of getting them.If you can get Pizzaro get him he is a machine.Started playing 4-4-2 now as my team is that strong only need a real top class keeper now.

My Team

Araquez(sp)

Leo

Samuel

Marquez

Cichino(sp)

Gilberto Silva

Ronaldhino

Del Perio

Kaka

Anelka

Pizzaro

subs

Ronaldo(buck teeth one)

Pauletta

D'Allesandro

Duff

Roberto Carlos

That's a very good team!

Mine is:

Given

Alves

Chivu

Barzagli (need a new centre half)

Leo

Ronaldo

Riquelme

Pirlo

Alex

Luis Garcia

Henry

That's a very good team!

Mine is:

Given

Alves

Chivu

Barzagli (need a new centre half)

Leo

Ronaldo

Riquelme

Pirlo

Alex

Luis Garcia

Henry

Good side aswell wish i had Alves as my right back out of your team as despite Cichino having 4 stars his defensive stats are rubbish wanted Macion from Inter but never got him in my pick.Never came up against Man Utd or Portugal to get a chance to get Ronaldo.

I have loads of 4 star players that can't get the team mostly strikers or attacking midfielders.

Just played the Americas tournament

Got 3 picks against Argentina, and struck gold, getting Gabriel Milito (a 5* centre half), Messi and Tevez

Tevez can't get near my team, but Messi has ousted Luis Garcia on left wing

Then played Brazil, and only got 1 pick, but did manage to find Kaka, so he has replaced Riquelme

My team is almost perfect now :P

How are you getting on with the challenges? I am currently on 7 straight wins, needing 10, and have managed to do every other one so far. The 3 clean sheet wins was really hard

Just played the Americas tournament

Got 3 picks against Argentina, and struck gold, getting Gabriel Milito (a 5* centre half), Messi and Tevez

Tevez can't get near my team, but Messi has ousted Luis Garcia on left wing

Then played Brazil, and only got 1 pick, but did manage to find Kaka, so he has replaced Riquelme

My team is almost perfect now :P

How are you getting on with the challenges? I am currently on 7 straight wins, needing 10, and have managed to do every other one so far. The 3 clean sheet wins was really hard

I just done the 3 clean sheets one last night.Some of the games get that tight that i forget all about doing them.How do i get the keeper to rush out because i know i have not done that one and never even tried the offside one.Im in the Eurorean Championship Final now got to play Spain.Drew my first group game with Ukraine then got beat 3-1 by Holland who were brilliant but managed to be Germany 6-1 to go through.Then beat France(got Thuram as my pick so he is now my right back) 1-0 and England 4-2(got Owen and Defoe as my picks but i so wanted Rooney as he is to strong for defenders to cope with)so now hopefully just beat Spain and then it's off to the World Cup.

I hope thats not the end would love to face legend teams next.Marradona,Cryuff,Lineker and the Kaiser in my team taking me back to Pro Evo 2 on the PS2 that would be brilliant.

my team is still mostly 3 star but i've got two 4 stars in Scott Parker and Van Persie.

Parker is immense but Van Persie has been **** and i've dropped him for 3 star players..

I just done the 3 clean sheets one last night.Some of the games get that tight that i forget all about doing them.How do i get the keeper to rush out because i know i have not done that one and never even tried the offside one.Im in the Eurorean Championship Final now got to play Spain.Drew my first group game with Ukraine then got beat 3-1 by Holland who were brilliant but managed to be Germany 6-1 to go through.Then beat France(got Thuram as my pick so he is now my right back) 1-0 and England 4-2(got Owen and Defoe as my picks but i so wanted Rooney as he is to strong for defenders to cope with)so now hopefully just beat Spain and then it's off to the World Cup.

I hope thats not the end would love to face legend teams next.Marradona,Cryuff,Lineker and the Kaiser in my team taking me back to Pro Evo 2 on the PS2 that would be brilliant.

u just need to press A on your keeper to get him to run out Brashy.

I think u can unlock the legend teams but u need to to do it by just winning the international cup, dont know if u have to do that before u can play them in champions road, or if u even can play them in champions road.

Archived