Ibrox sound system

Beats

We need something similar (Different music though)

******* loud.Tynecastle is Shite well in the Wheatfield stand anyway.

Ibrox sound system has always impressed me. Apart from the stuff that comes from it! Maybe ours will be upgraded when we get our new stand!

I don't think for a minute it would kill the atmosphere. If anything it would gee the fans up a bit more. Half time music and the likes would sound better.

The sound system isn't used during the game apart from goals and subs. Half time is for entertainment! can't see how it would 'kill' the atmosphere!

Francis Albert

I hate loud sound systems. The sound at Hampden in 2006 almost killed the atmosphere before the game and at full time. When we we were parading the cup I wanted to hear the cheering. All I could hear was the New Radicals' You Get What you Give blasting out.

portobellojambo1

Never realised so many people went to football matches to listen to the music, and run diagnostics on the quality of the sound system. Not be better to save buying a season ticket, invest in a decent quality music system, sit at home and listen to what you want to hear. Just a thought like.

Never realised so many people went to football matches to listen to the music, and run diagnostics on the quality of the sound system. Not be better to save buying a season ticket, invest in a decent quality music system, sit at home and listen to what you want to hear. Just a thought like.

i have a real good sound system at home, also have a season ticket, i'm not saying it is important to have a good sound system but it would add to the matchday experience.

thumbsup.gif

When Rangers were here a couple of weeks ago, about ten minutes before ko the usual bile started pouring from the School End and as it got louder the music got louder, Scott kept increasing the volume to drown them out. I thought that was brilliant. There should be speakers in the School Stand facing into the crowd with white noise to drown out the OF rubbish

When Rangers were here a couple of weeks ago, about ten minutes before ko the usual bile started pouring from the School End and as it got louder the music got louder, Scott kept increasing the volume to drown them out. I thought that was brilliant. There should be speakers in the School Stand facing into the crowd with white noise to drown out the OF rubbish

Here's a novel way of dealing with it...................OUTSING them.

This isn't the ******* superbowl were talking about!

Correct. The fu***** game is supposed to be the entertainment!

The sound at Hampden in 2006 almost killed the atmosphere before the game and at full time. When we we were parading the cup I wanted to hear the cheering. All I could hear was the New Radicals' You Get What you Give blasting out.

Agree with the after-match part though I couldn't have told you what tunes were played.

Thanks to Rutherglen traffic I didn't get it until 2:59pm :D

Francis Albert

Good tune :whistling:

Agreed but completely drowning out the Hearts fans just after a cup win didn't enhance its appeal for me!

Ibrox sound system has always impressed me. Apart from the stuff that comes from it! Maybe ours will be upgraded when we get our new stand!

think I will be long gone before that happens

I just reckon it would add to the atmosphere.

For the record I have a cracking sound system and a season ticket :thumbsup:

Archived