Webster no different than Robbo or Rudi etc

mellors1874

i think some of the stick andy webster has been getting on this site is disgusting and would like to point out something

john robertson - left hearts because he didnt get the money he wanted and joined newcastle

7 months later he rejoined and nobody ripped him to bits

rudi skacel - openly admitted he wasn't trying in the last few months of his first spell here and pissed off to southampton as soon as he got the chance

comes back to hearts and once again no one rips him apart even though he jumped ship the first time and i feel might do so again at the end of the season if he gets a better offer

andy webster left hearts for the same reason money and it didnt work out for him

he is now back and i for one will get right behind him like i did robbo, skacel or anyone else who plays for the famous jt's so lets get behind him and give him our full support

come on hearts

Comparing Webster to Robbo is ludicrous.

Did you really need a thread of your own for this ?

Francis Albert

didn't know making a point would lead to such abuse thanks to all for your comments all I'm pointing out is no player is loyal to any club but as long as they play for hearts they get my backing

Your OP described some of the stuff on here about Webster as disgusting, yet you claim to have been surprised to get some "abuse" on here for defending him and comparing him to Robbo? Come on!

Your basic point is largely fair, but there are, you would surely agree, degrees of disloyalty. For example Craig Gordon wasn't loyal in the sense that he, like Webster, had ambitions to play at a higher level and, yes, earn more money. But Gordon never has and never will have people posting "disgusting" stuff about him on here. It's not too hard to see why.

i don't think it did...

but it could well have.

i think some of the stick andy webster has been getting on this site is disgusting and would like to point out something

john robertson - left hearts because he didnt get the money he wanted and joined newcastle

7 months later he rejoined and nobody ripped him to bits

rudi skacel - openly admitted he wasn't trying in the last few months of his first spell here and pissed off to southampton as soon as he got the chance

comes back to hearts and once again no one rips him apart even though he jumped ship the first time and i feel might do so again at the end of the season if he gets a better offer

andy webster left hearts for the same reason money and it didnt work out for him

he is now back and i for one will get right behind him like i did robbo, skacel or anyone else who plays for the famous jt's so lets get behind him and give him our full support

come on hearts

Comparing John Robertson to Andrew Webster? :rofl: Like the ketchup stuck in the neck of the bottle.

Can I just add that Webster's signing is EXACTLY like the signing of Rab McKinnon.

didn't know making a point would lead to such abuse thanks to all for your comments all I'm pointing out is no player is loyal to any club but as long as they play for hearts they get my backing

If you go to the trouble of starting a thread, the content of which is a very controversial statement then you really need to be prepared to debate it mellors. Otherwise it's the virtual equivalent of planting a stink bomb and running away.

If you honestly expected a different reaction to the one that you got, you really didn't think it through properly. Ludicrous suggestion.

Commander Harris

If you go to the trouble of starting a thread, the content of which is a very controversial statement then you really need to be prepared to debate it mellors. Otherwise it's the virtual equivalent of planting a stink bomb and running away.

If you honestly expected a different reaction to the one that you got, you really didn't think it through properly. Ludicrous suggestion.

also, being told that your point is nonsense is not abuse. If you do post something like this then you're going to get strong opinions on the other side.

also, being told that your point is nonsense is not abuse. If you do post something like this then you're going to get strong opinions on the other side.

I have a sneaky feeling the OP already knew that....

Archived