The welcome back Andy thread

Paulie Walnut

Paulie Walnut

Andy is now a Heart of Midlothian FC player and all true Hearts fans will support you when you pull on the famous maroon shirt because he is a HEARTS PLAYER (please just don't get injured after a week)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Graeme Russell

welcome back judas :thumbsup:

We need quality players, and he is certainly one of them. Godd luck Andy :thumbsup:

My daughter, a fanatical Hearts supporter, (for context) who suffers from Progressive MS, has stated that before he signed she didn't want him to sign, but now that he has she's pleased!!!

Sums up my feelings pretty well!

PS She has threatened to run over anyone who slags him with her wheelchair!!!

I do apologise but I did start taking her to the games in the 70's!!!

Cannot stand the man!!! Hate him despise him!!!

Welcome back though while you wear a maroon jersey I'll back him!!!

My daughter, a fanatical Hearts supporter, (for context) who suffers from Progressive MS, has stated that before he signed she didn't want him to sign, but now that he has she's pleased!!!

Sums up my feelings pretty well!

PS She has threatened to run over anyone who slags him with her wheelchair!!!

I do apologise but I did start taking her to the games in the 70's!!!

Colin, if VR can swallow his pride and put the betterment of the club first, then so can every one of us. I'm not the biggest fan of what he did to us but that's now in the past. A couple of cracking performances on the pitch will ensure that his previous behaviour doesn't become a big issue with the majority of the Hearts support.

Miller Jambo 60

welcome back judas :thumbsup:

Im in a no win here, i hate wot he did , but if he pays us back , i will forgive.

Remember Andy , we found you, you never found us.

You could split a big teams fans here but thats no going to happen.

Doug.

Im in a no win here, i hate wot he did , but if he pays us back , i will forgive.

Remember Andy , we found you, you never found us.

You could split a big teams fans here but thats no going to happen.

Doug.

Very good post Doug, never thought I'd see the day :lol::thumbsup:

just came on, so he has actually signed then!? Throughout all the speculation i thought he would go down South for more cash than we could give him but i'm pleased he has. I said on another thread that what happened between him and Vlad was between them and it had nothing to do with footballing ability, Hearts are not in a position to turn quality players down and if he plays anything like he did the first time round then i for one will be happy.

Dundee Utd player of the year last season remember, he held that team together and got himself a Scottish Cup winners medal to show for his efforts.

pettigrewsstylist

Andy ,,they will get over it,,,,welcome back

i for one recognise what you have done as having some nads

Well done on the right decision and a very brave one

Welcome home Judas, oops I mean Andy !

I'm actually happy he has signed as he will improve us. Let's hope it shows the younger players that the darkside is not the place you want to go

Nucky Thompson

I'm happy he's back because he's a quality player and if VR was willing to forget because JJ wanted him, that's good enough for me

Welcome back to Tynie Andy

Very happy he's back!

Obviously realised leaving the jambos was a huge mistake :thumbsup:

Welcome back Andy!

scott herbertson

Colin, if VR can swallow his pride and put the betterment of the club first, then so can every one of us. I'm not the biggest fan of what he did to us but that's now in the past. A couple of cracking performances on the pitch will ensure that his previous behaviour doesn't become a big issue with the majority of the Hearts support.

I reallly really hate what he did to us. However if VR can take it , and JJ clearly wants it, then thos eof us who despise what he did should just keep it to themselves and get on with supporting the team

So welcome back (arghhh that hurt)

The Future's Maroon

Excellent signing, we should forget the past...its about the future now....welcome back.

Well done to JJ (and Vlad), for persuading him to join....he will know fine well what is being said or going to be said and it takes a brave man for him to come back after it all in my book.

Don't forget, we were not his only choice, he could have went to other SPL teams or went to England but he chose Hearts.

Welcome back Andy!!

We all make mistakes, his quality on the pitch will do his talking for us!

A great last ditch tackle will shut the boo-boys up. Football fans are fickle!

Welcome Back Andy. Thomson-Webster-Zal-Wallce = good defence :thumbsup:

just what I thought the Embra rock is back bring it on

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Glad he's back. He will improve the quality of the squad and more importantly, the quality of our back four. That's the most important thing IMO.

Welcome back andy. Top player. Ignore the roasters who would rather keep a childish grudge rather than improve the team.

So Make Some Noise..

Right...........grudgingly I will say, perhaps Andys situation is similar to Rooneys....except rooney realised...Jusas was 23ish and perhaps ill informed and wanted to move to his boy hood heros...went about it wrong and I hope regrets it and has come back to correct his wrongs. Maybe fickle of me, but the only way of thinking that will have me accepting him back in our famous colours.

Welcome back andy. Top player. Ignore the roasters who would rather keep a childish grudge rather than improve the team.

:2thumbsup:

Glad you're back Andy. All in all a pretty good transfer window for us a couple of signings and all our top names still here.

I've chosen to post on this one as opposed to the windae cleaner's one as a negative thread does us no favours in this instance.

He has signed, he's back, he's quality, we are the Hearts!

I will put my feelings asside as the only thing that is important is a successful Hearts team.

Andy Webster makes us a better team.

Let's get on with it.

Welcome back, Andy. Top player.

The past?

The past included 200 games of sterling service including a flawless performance in a certain semi final win over Hibs.

The past had a bad ending, yes.

Best thing to do with the past? Leave it where it belongs.

Archived