***OFFICIAL HUNS V HEARTS MATCH THREAD***

Frankenstein Jambo.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 centre back none marking the only striker......okay JJ What next for you in glasgow?????

1 centre back. The other two are not centre halves.

were getting overran in midfield!!!! Need this sorted or we will play the game in our own halkf just like last week! Come on were better than this ffs!

Walter Bishop

As much of a legend JJ is, we should start the season on -12 points,would save us 4 demoralising trips to Glasgow every season.

JJ's glasgow tactics are piss poor!

Driver, Suso & Templeton all pacey tricky wingers, who would surely thrive on a big pitch, all redundant tonight. The team and formation is just a white flag.

Excellent. Let them get the goal in early, subdue them into a false sense of security and then pump them like a cheap tuppenny whore :thumbsup:

Rudolf's Mate

Although not good losing a goal we're playing a lot better than we did in the one nil win over them! If it weren't fr Kello in the first 20 then we'd have been battered!

J.T.F.Robertson

Can anyone explain how some so-called inferior sides go there and at the very least, frustrate the bassas for a while? Yet we go through and just like last week, capitulate before the first five feckin minutes have elapsed.

Rudolf's Mate

lol morbid b@stards out in force just like when we were 1-0 down to killie GIRUY!

Yep... I'm off to watch the game as I can see where this thread is going! Maybe some others should do the same?!

Rudolf's Mate

Can anyone explain how some so-called inferior sides go there and at the very least, frustrate the bassas for a while? Yet we go through and just like last week, capitulate before the first five feckin minutes have elapsed.

Because they play shite against these other teams and raise their game against us 9 out of 10 times!

Last post :whistling:

I've been watching for 15 mins and still can 't work out what system we're meant to be playing...

Yeh thinking the same!! Mcculloch off! Diouf on.

Jambof3tornado

I've been watching for 15 mins and still can 't work out what system we're meant to be playing...

Not sure the players know either!

I'll post up his complete record in Glasgow later. Not good reading.

Does that serve any purpose? How many non-Celtic managers have a record anything beyond pathetic at Ibrox?

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Neded to mark Diouf well. Don't even let him get within sptting distance of our box....

Archived