• Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly ?

Kello

Thomson - Jonsson - Zaliukas - Palazuelos

Black - Mrowiec - Skacel

Suso - Obua - Elliott

Exactly.

As I say, I may have missed some info as to how we will set up, but I fail to see what seeing a line-up containing one less established centre back than normal in it is leading many to conclude we will play with one more centre back than normal... :blink:

Is it not possible we will play the usual formation?

Jonsson in for Bouzid at centre half.

Ruben back to left back.

Obua as target man with Elliot and Suso playing off him...

The semi-colons never lie...

I think we will line up along these lines -

------------Kello

-Thomson Jonsson Zaliukas Palazuelos

------------Mrowiec----------------

------Suso Black Skacel

-----------Elliott (free role off the Gangsta)

------------------Obua

The semi-colons never lie...

In that case, the only official thing I've seen has us playing a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 formation...

Gordon Ramsay

Don't really like the look of that line-up, I'm expecting Obua to just flop around up front and get dominated by Weir. We'l see though, but I'm not expecting much tonight.

We were overrun in midfield last time - looks like JJ is taking steps to change that. Then bring Driver and Temps on when old man Weir tires...

Thats the way I see it. Suck it up for 70 mins, then unleash the Beast. :thumbsup:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I must be missing something!?

How does anyone know which subs will or won't be used before the game has even started?!

If it is 532 we'll get horsed.

Why would that be, thats how we lined up when playing at tynie back in October, and we were rather unfortunate to come away with nothing from that game.

We look to be playin for a draw with that team line up. Think we'll get pumped tonight tho... All our big name players mission bar Rudi... Yet another long night in the weej awaits.

Why would that be, thats how we lined up when playing at tynie back in October, and we were rather unfortunate to come away with nothing from that game.

I thought we rather fortunate. Maybe unfortunate that we lost a late goal but Rangers dominated.

Bench looks stronger than starting line up, at least if it is o-o with 15 to go we can get in 'bout em! :thumbsup:

Just remembered its 15 years ago that Alan Johnston scored that hat-trick at Ibrox - hopefully a good omen.

How does anyone know which subs will or won't be used before the game has even started?!

I just copy it from the official site! But as the game hasn't started, no subs have been used!

I thought we rather fortunate. Maybe unfortunate that we lost a late goal but Rangers dominated.

Fair enough, I personally dont think we were ripped apart, Rangers probably had the better of it, but we looked solid enough and were pretty unlucky to lose the goals like we did (well the free kick was just down to a rubbish wall, but the 2nd was unfortunate)

Archived