SKY SPORTS TODAY

dellboy1971

Sky sports news today said

Wallace injured for tonite

Tempelton to be rested

Kyle out ( been told out for 2 months )

Callum Elliot out

So why no Striker brought out on loan and as long as we sign Webster got cover at back

Tempelton to be rested

Callum Elliot out

So why no Striker brought out on loan and as long as we sign Webster got cover at back

whats up with Lee? a poster on another thread earlier in the week said he spoke with KK on sat and should be back for hamilton game.

whats up with Lee? a poster on another thread earlier in the week said he spoke with KK on sat and should be back for hamilton game.

Lee limped in to Hospitality after the game on Saturday with an achiles problem but thought he would be ok. Hope so.

Tempelton to be rested

Callum Elliot out

Every cloud has a silver lining :rolleyes:

On a serious note...

we have done without wallace before, its a shame though he came back with a bang, pala to do the left back shift then?

Just aswell driver and susan are back, id expect temps to atleast be on the bench though.

As for Kyle FFS, Where's rima's magic wand when we need it??? We miss him big time. (2T's to get a goal tonite!)

What's the point in risking Kyle in a game JJ has probably written off?

WTF ?

Why would JJ have written the game off ? He doesnt want to win it, is that what your saying ?

Seriously ? If thats the case then JJ should walk now , no ?

:geek:

I'd play the same line up as on Saturday, except Palazuelos in left back (if Wallace is out) and Mrowiec in midfield.

Remnants of Standards

People. We can actually go above der hun tonight with a win. Forget about celtic, just concentrate on ourselves. Our away record, parkhead aside, is outstanding. Jj would write this game off? Give me a break. 2-1 the Hearts tonight.

Hans von Luck

WTF ?

Why would JJ have written the game off ? He doesnt want to win it, is that what your saying ?

Usual 0 - 0 with 15min to go.......

PENALTY to Rankgers, Horrible club and players.

Every cloud has a silver lining :rolleyes:

On a serious note...

we have done without wallace before, its a shame though he came back with a bang, pala to do the left back shift then?

Just aswell driver and susan are back, id expect temps to atleast be on the bench though.

As for Kyle FFS, Where's rima's magic wand when we need it??? We miss him big time. (2T's to get a goal tonite!)

To 'dream the dream'

Billy the Jambo

WTF ?

He will want to win the game obviously but as usual when we go to the weege the players will bottle it for some reason .I hope i am wrong tonight

Francis Albert

Why would we rest a player when we have no game at the weekend?

... and who has played relatively few games since November. Will be ridiculous if Temps isn't at least on the bench

I wouldn't be daft enough to go to Glasgow all bolshy in the belief that we'd definitely be coming home with a win, these things tend not to happen as often as I'd like...but I'm not going through there thinking the worst either. Fortune may not weigh in on our side when it comes to games like this but we do stand a chance, of that I'm sure. JJ will be going for the win, there's no reason not to.

A draw would be acceptable, a win would be awesome. That's basically my position on it.

I wouldn't be daft enough to go to Glasgow all bolshy in the belief that we'd definitely be coming home with a win, these things tend not to happen as often as I'd like...but I'm not going through there thinking the worst either. Fortune may not weigh in on our side when it comes to games like this but we do stand a chance, of that I'm sure. JJ will be going for the win, there's no reason not to.

A draw would be acceptable, a win would be awesome. That's basically my position on it.

I've never been more sure that we will get beat than today.

The game at Parkhead and even the Rangers game at Tynecastle that we won showed how far behind the OF we are.

Sorry. Negative today. sad.gif

The game at Parkhead and even the Rangers game at Tynecastle that we won showed how far behind the OF we are.

BUT...we're also capable of playing quite well sometimes and they're capable of being a bit crap sometimes so you never know, maybe all the moons will align and it'll be our night tonight. We're just as consistent as they are at the moment, we just take a heavier defeat when we're having a slump. I'm not reading too much into the fact that Celtic put 4 goals past us.

Rangers are a dam sight worse than Celtic.

I'm not arrogant enough to think we'll definitely win but I think we've got a better chance than we did against Celtic.

BUT...we're also capable of playing quite well sometimes and they're capable of being a bit crap sometimes so you never know, maybe all the moons will align and it'll be our night tonight. We're just as consistent as they are at the moment, we just take a heavier defeat when we're having a slump. I'm not reading too much into the fact that Celtic put 4 goals past us.

I think the moons aligned when we won 1-0 with the Kello show at Tynie.

Just can't see it happening tonight at Ibrox for what is a must win game for Rangers.

here's hoping its the same side that turn out when the wee team beat them back in november

will take a draw, win obviously, im not expecting much though.

I think the moons aligned when we won 1-0 with the Kello show at Tynie.

Just can't see it happening tonight at Ibrox for what is a must win game for Rangers.

I agree - but am not without hope. I can't see us winning - but Rangers haven't looked half as good as they did at the start of the season, and are really struggling for goals. I suspect we'll lose 1-0; a 3-0 defeat is probably the worst case scenario... but if we're focused and up for it, a draw is perfectly possible.

I agree - but am not without hope. I can't see us winning - but Rangers haven't looked half as good as they did at the start of the season, and are really struggling for goals. I suspect we'll lose 1-0; a 3-0 defeat is probably the worst case scenario... but if we're focused and up for it, a draw is perfectly possible.

It looks like they are struggling for goals due to the transition period between Miller leaving.

Jelavic is now match fit and is clearly the best striker if not the best player in the SPL. (I rate him that highly anyway)

Captain Price

I'd play the same line up as on Saturday, except Palazuelos in left back (if Wallace is out) and Mrowiec in midfield.

this

Archived