U19 bounce game tonight

Footballfirst

Footballfirst

If anyone is looking for something to do this evening, I've been told that the U19s have arranged a bounce game against Ormiston Primrose at Riccarton with a 7pm KO.

If anyone is looking for something to do this evening, I've been told that the U19s have arranged a bounce game against Ormiston Primrose at Riccarton with a 7pm KO.

It's a smokescreen to cover up all those potential signings arriving at Riccarton :smile:

Just back from Ricarton. Got to be the coldest game I've watched. Arrive before half time & left about 20 mins to go as it was Baltic. Noticed Locke there and talking to the lads @ halftime

Team, I think was

Fairley

Mullen McCormack Hamilton McHattie

Prynchencko 'Kano'

Walker Robinson Morton

Smith

Made a host of subs which included McCormack, McHattie, Fairley, Morton, walker & smith (possibly Kano) coming off & tbh only sub I knew was big Rob Ogelvy

Hearts were about 4 up when I arrived & I seen maybe 4 goals, last of which was a screamer of a volley from Walker

Morton stood out

Opposition were awful

Footballfirst

Just back. The ref stopped the contest after 85 mins to save Ormiston from further punishment with the score at 11-0.

It was 5-0 at HT with goals from McHattie, Prychynmenko (pen), Morton,Robinson and Smith

in the 2nd haf the carnage continued with goals from Hamilton, Walker, King, Ogleby and O'Hara before O'Hara spoilt things by being the only player to score a 2nd.

Some cracking strikes among the goals but it really was boys against men, only the boys were in charge.

Good to see Jamie Walker back and showing what Hearts have missed in his absence.

The Treasurer

Just back. The ref stopped the contest after 85 mins to save Ormiston from further punishment with the score at 11-0.

It was 5-0 at HT with goals from McHattie, Prychynmenko (pen), Morton,Robinson and Smith

in the 2nd haf the carnage continued with goals from Hamilton, Walker, King, Ogleby and O'Hara before O'Hara spoilt things by being the only player to score a 2nd.

Some cracking strikes among the goals but it really was boys against men, only the boys were in charge.

Good to see Jamie Walker back and showing what Hearts have missed in his absence.

A wee question FF

From your reports it would appear that Prychynmenko is close to being ready for the first team squad.

I was wondering if the same can be said about Ogleby, could he come in and take Kyle's place or is he a different type of player or just not at that stage yet.

Footballfirst

A wee question FF

From your reports it would appear that Prychynmenko is close to being ready for the first team squad.

I was wondering if the same can be said about Ogleby, could he come in and take Kyle's place or is he a different type of player or just not at that stage yet.

Prychynenko and the rest of the midfield haven't been as dominant in recent games as they was earlier in the season. I don't know why, but it may just be teams working out how the midfield works as a unit. That said I would have hoped to have seen him at least on the bench before now, particularly during the U19s winter break. Perhaps the return of Jamie Walker may give them that edge once again. I think Ogleby still has a bit to go and needs to work on his weaker areas like his heading and to make better use of the attributes he has in his physique and pace to dominate defences.

Was it the full Ormiston team by any chance? Because my cousin plays for them and there was a Smoker for them on Sunday so there is every chance they were still suffering from the day before :lol:

jamboinglasgow

Prychynenko and the rest of the midfield haven't been as dominant in recent games as they was earlier in the season. I don't know why, but it may just be teams working out how the midfield works as a unit. That said I would have hoped to have seen him at least on the bench before now, particularly during the U19s winter break. Perhaps the return of Jamie Walker may give them that edge once again. I think Ogleby still has a bit to go and needs to work on his weaker areas like his heading and to make better use of the attributes he has in his physique and pace to dominate defences.

was Holt playing?

Footballfirst

was Holt playing?

No - He's got a minor ankle injury but should be available for Friday's game away to ICT

Would agree, seen the Hibs game & it was obvious that they changed the team/formation to stop Hearts. That & a slight lull but I reckon it won't be long till it returns

On Denis, I know Jefferies is a fan & his workrate & attitude are an example to others. He is well thought of but I think it's a case of if it's not broken don't fix it. Could maybe get him in 1st team squad, but I think everyone is happy with his development. I'd be surprised if he wasn't pushing first team next year tho

Archived