Hibs

lou

Commander Harris

yes. Their despair for a season or 4 outweighs any positive effect of them being in the same league such as derbies etc.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a time I would have said no but I'm now firmly in the "Get them tae, and hope I never have the displeasure to see them again" bandwagon. Harsh?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Does a bear shit in the woods!? Is scooby-doo a shitebag!? Is the pope a pervert!? Yes everytime. FTH

it would be hillarious if they went down, after balancing the books for so long how are they going to do that with a reported 1 million less a year?

hopefully they'd become a yo-yo club :)

Derbies at ER are my favourite games of the season but I definitely want Hibs to go down. After all the shite their fans have said over the last few years about us going out of business then I'd be DELIGHTED if they go down.

Hopefully they go down and stay down. More people would support us in the long-term if Hibs weren't an SPL team. The derbies would also be even more important if we only got to beat them in the cups every so often (rather than 3/4 times a season).

it would be hillarious if they went down, after balancing the books for so long how are they going to do that with a reported 1 million less a year?

hopefully they'd become a yo-yo club :)

Yo-yoing between div 2 and div 3.

Rather silly question....sure I'd miss the derbies but that pain would be extinguished by the sheer joy of Morton, Ross County, Raith, Dundee and East Fife giving them a doing in the First Division.

:pleasing:

It's a resounding yes from me :thumbsup:

If they do go down and stay there, and we do get them in the cup do you think we'll get to sit in their shinny new stand? They may as well put it to its intended use at least once in its life time !!

All together now Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio...................

I want them relegated......and then relegated again for good measure.

The only downside is that, due to the split, we can't be the ones to put them down.

Archived