Hibs

lou

I know we would miss the derbies and most of us have friend or family who would be gutted,but after reading on messageboards for years that we are hoofball merchants, going into administration and looking at these wee ticking clock signatures,I can't help but hope they go down and stay down.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we would miss the derbies and most of us have friend or family who would be gutted,but after reading on messageboards for years that we are hoofball merchants, going into administration and looking at these wee ticking clock signatures,I can't help but hope they go down and stay down.

Yes.

I hope they go down, then go down again next season.

I would be fecking delighted if I never heard of them again.

Yes! Not only would a piss myself laughing. I also have a cheeky ?10 on them going down :thumbsup:

No, they guarantee us at least 9 points every season!

i think they'll be ****ed if they go doon this year as there are several teams in that division that are far better than them.

it could be years before they reappear.

Think I'd enjoy it, but by the time we got to January I'd be gutted that we'd miss out on the derby.

I never, ever used to want to go down that route but since the 98 season and even more so since the Vlad takeover it's been one bitter diatribe after another so **** them. Hope they go down and then go into admin and don't get out of the league.

It's a no from me!

It's fun to see them struggling and at their rightful place at the bottom end of the season but I'd miss the derbies and the inevitable points haul that comes with them :thumbsup:

No, don't really mind Hibs TBH. Proper football club, unlike Raith Rovers who look strong to come up.

scottish_chicP

I previously said I wouldn't like to see them go down and have no derbies but the more likely its looking I am thinking I'd be ok with it :D

From an expats point it would be 3 games less that I would not see live here on the Telly so no I would prefer them to stay up having said all that if Hearts world were to show all the games live I could live with them going down watched the game on Saturday on line on big Telly picture was as good as setanta here.

in CC we trust get them down and long may they stay there :thumbsup:

I would love to see them go down and then have a few years struggling. only just surviving.

Then we could hopefully stuff them in the two cups and the East of Scotland shield so we still get three derbies.

Archived