ADMINISTRATION

bighusref

Heart of Midlothian Football Club could go into administration tomorrow and STILL be above Hibernian in the league.

:verysmug:

:omg!:

Hibs might go into administration themselves after Tom Farmer's relegation-enduced heart attack.

Heart of Midlothian Football Club could go into administration tomorrow and STILL be above Hibernian in the league.

:omg!:

Untitled-1.jpg

32 POINTS

We really have to get our act together, only 32 Points ahead of these is a feckin disgrace in my opinion. 17.gif

PETRIE.gifratboy.jpgRATBOY.pnglolderwood.gif

jamboinglasgow

If Hearts win the next 3 games and Hibs lose their next 3 games then it becomes a mathematical impossibility for Hibs to finish above us, and that will have happened with 12 games still left in the season.

If Hearts win the next 3 games and Hibs lose their next 3 games then it becomes a mathematical impossibility for Hibs to finish above us, and that will have happened with 12 games still left in the season.

Cheers, was just about to try work out roughly when I can collect all my money from the hibbies in the pub. 3 of them bet me ?50 on who finishes highest.

To be fair, they are willing to pay out now but I'd like to prolong the agony and wait til its mathematically impossible. Like taking candy from a baby

Hearts of Vladland

There are 10 games before the spilt so only 30 points before the spilt to play for and we are 32 points above them so it is impossible for them to get above us. :pleasing:

We have exactly 3 times more points than them and in theory, if their form stayed the same they would need to play 69 games to match our points total.

There are 10 games before the spilt so only 30 points before the spilt to play for and we are 32 points above them so it is impossible for them to get above us. :pleasing:

I better get myself round the pub and collect my winnings before they all top themselves. Will be most enjoyable :)

While I hate to rain on your parade, it's not impossible for them to finish above us.

To get in the top 6, they only need to be in 6th place. Dundee Utd & ICT are only 13 points above them. Were Hearts, Dundee Utd and ICT gain no more points Hibs could make top 6 and still technically finish above us.

Not going to happen, but I've got a hangover and I'm in a grumpy mood so I thought I'd highlight your miscalculation.

While I hate to rain on your parade, it's not impossible for them to finish above us.

To get in the top 6, they only need to be in 6th place. Dundee Utd & ICT are only 13 points above them. Were Hearts, Dundee Utd and ICT gain no more points Hibs could make top 6 and still technically finish above us.

Not going to happen, but I've got a hangover and I'm in a grumpy mood so I thought I'd highlight your miscalculation.

Correct "official finish above Hibs day" is going to come particularly early this year but it can't actually take place until our home game against Dundee United on the 19th.

Archived