Why do i get this feeling its not over !

Guest vanbasten1874

Point number 4 is spot on. Plan B AWOL in the big games, JJ's achilles heel.

don't think killie managed to beat rangers home or away during his 8 year tenure.

Here, we'll look in detail at each of the clubs' games up until the end of February;

Celtic;

Aberdeen A - won 9-0 followed by 1-0 at home, Aberdeen improving DRAW

Dundee U A - won 2-1 away, held 1-1 at home, disappointing season WIN

Rangers H - lost 3-1 at home, won 2-0 away, R'gers lost key player WIN

Motherwell A - won 1-0 both home and away, both close games DRAW

Statto predicition: 8 points

Rangers;

Hearts H - won 2-1 away earlier in season, lost 1-0 away recently DRAW

Motherwell H - won 4-1 both home and away, comfortable wins WIN

Celtic A - won 3-1 away, lost 2-0 at home, LOSE

St Johnstone H - won 2-1 at home, unbeaten in 5, will be another close game but WIN

Statto predicition: 7 points

Hearts;

St Johnstone H - draw 1-1 at home earlier in season, won 2-0 away recently WIN

Rangers A - lost 2-1 at home and won 1-0 recently at home, DRAW

Hamilton A - won 4-0 away and 2-0 at home, WIN

Dundee U H - draw 1-1 at home early in the season WIN

Aberdeen A - won 5-0 at home, 1-0 away, Aberdeen improving DRAW

Statto prediction: 11 points

Unless there are big changes.

Hearts;

St Johnstone H - draw

Rangers A - lose

Hamilton A - win

Dundee U H - lose

Aberdeen A - draw

Realistic prediction: 5 points and out of te race completely. Sad to say.

portobellojambo1

I've not read all the way through the thread, but I'm guessing that the gist is is the title race over following our visit to Parkhead on Wednesday and/or are HMFC now out of it and it is back to a race between the OF. The answer to both is no.

Celtic didn't win on Wednesday because they played exceptionally well, they didn't even play well, Celtic won by the scoreline they did because we simply failed to turn up, we were chronically fecking crap (not one player deserved anything above a 0 for Wednesday night's performance, it was as bad as one of the better performances under Csaba Laszlo). Both Rangers and Celtic have been shown up as nothing more than very ordinary in many league games this season, and I suspect both will again before the season is over. They will both drop points before this season is over, and all we have to do is make sure we drop less than them. It is up to our backroom staff to get the belief back into the side and get them winning football games again, Wednesday was a blip not a major disaster (I have gone to Parkhead and seen Hearts play Celtic off the park for a full 90 minutes and lose, and felt more disappointed on those occasions, I think a false impression is being created by a 4-0 defeat at Parkhead. Fact is we deserved to lose, because everyone failed to perform, collectively, and it was made very, very easy for Celtic as a result of our level of performance, not theirs).

Archived