Rangers Fans chants at Rudi

Hearts of Vladland

Sorry, i was meaning more the song that starts with shoot zemmama and refers to teh age of his wife. Has also been sung about Glasgow celtic. Woah-oh-oh -oh-oh-oh-oh...

Aaaah, that one. Gotcha.

Specifically to reply to the cha du to one, it's is an absolute fact that Koreans ad people from the far east eat dogs...

Its an absolute fact that people from austria have built underground lairs to facilitate decade upon decade of physical, mental and sexual abuse upon several generations of their own family. Its also an absolute fact that people from austria have succesfully, systematically murdered millions upon millions of jews, gypsys and disabled people. But its not really necessary to mention any of these things when you meet austrian folk, now is it?

Whilst some people need to be less offended, some people need to be less offensive.

Guest Dr. Pepper

So because some morons may or may not sing racist songs about other players means it's alright for others to sing (en-masse) racist songs at our players? Interesting.

:vrface:

Odd conclusion to jump to.

The point I was actually making was that Hearts fans are at it as well. Consequently, we cant sit here and call Rangers, Celtic and Hibs fans vermin fighting it out for the "scummiest fans award" when, clearly, we are in contention for that award as well.

Apparently the Celtic fans have two songs for Cha.

"Don't you wish your right back was Cha Du Ri" and "Cha Du Ri Ri Ri, sells you dodgy DVDs".

Shall I call the cops on them?

Probably best. They're bound to have done something illegal.

Surely its all just banter....and adds to the atmosphere....?

No.

Maybe everyone who has got all knickery twisted about it should throw prawn sandwiches at them next time instead.

or maybe get a huge flag made in the colours of the opposite offending nation and put some clever slogan on it.

that'll learn them...

The most important thing is that these songs are the only ones that can possibly create an acceptable level of atmosphere at a football game and therefore should be sung at every opportunity.

The enhanced atmosphere is considerably more important than any perception of such gang like inherent racism or any offence caused - not only to any individual players (who as a product of having football as his chosen career path should not be allowed to have emotions or feelings or be offended by anything ever)nor any of the thousands of others watching or attending the game whom it may make feel threatened and unwelcome.

This nonsense has gone too far and I for one next game will be doing my very best to racially and emotionally scar all those in the vicinity of me by picking on any slight difference or vulnerability that can be created, cos it makes going to games better and gives me a warm feeling in my belly and makes me feel brave.

:vrface:

Odd conclusion to jump to.

The point I was actually making was that Hearts fans are at it as well. Consequently, we cant sit here and call Rangers, Celtic and Hibs fans vermin fighting it out for the "scummiest fans award" when, clearly, we are in contention for that award as well.

I know what point you were making. My post was rather tongue in cheek, maybe I should have added more smileys or something to make that more obvious.

Personally, I don't care, if our fans sing racist songs they should be getting dragged over hot coals for it, likewise when it's Rangers, Celtic, Hibs or even East Fife fans (should they ever be involved in such a thing).

I have to say it would be interesting to see how many people would be telling us all to get off our PC high horses had it been Celtic fans singing said song. :whistling:

mahgrassyshoes

Surely its all just banter....and adds to the atmosphere....?

No.

Maybe everyone who has got all knickery twisted about it should throw prawn sandwiches at them next time instead.

or maybe get a huge flag made in the colours of the opposite offending nation and put some clever slogan on it.

that'll learn them...

The most important thing is that these songs are the only ones that can possibly create an acceptable level of atmosphere at a football game and therefore should be sung at every opportunity.

The enhanced atmosphere is considerably more important than any perception of such gang like inherent racism or any offence caused - not only to any individual players (who as a product of having football as his chosen career path should not be allowed to have emotions or feelings or be offended by anything ever)nor any of the thousands of others watching or attending the game whom it may make feel threatened and unwelcome.

This nonsense has gone too far and I for one next game will be doing my very best to racially and emotionally scar all those in the vicinity of me by picking on any slight difference or vulnerability that can be created, cos it makes going to games better and gives me a warm feeling in my belly and makes me feel brave.

True fan :thumbsup::lol:

ScottishSandstorm

*Rudi Skacel: "Refugee" becuase he is from EU nation Czech Republic.

*Larry kingston: 'Looky-Looky Man' who "sells watches on the beach", because he is African.

*Christian Nade: 'Fat Eddie Murphy', because he is black.

What a classy bunch... Excellent form too by the filthy Govan tramps to sing Hibs songs when they have plenty players from Eastern European countries in their team.

Hibs and Rangers, battling it out for the filthiest and most disgusting fans in Scotland award? Who'd have thunk it... Just need the Green Brigade to cotton on to this one aswell and the we will have the full-house. :ermm:

To be fair Nade's game was pure comedy for other clubs to watch. The Eddie Murphy thing probably isn't racists. The other two are awful though.

The Treasurer

This chant was directed at Rudi, he clearly wasn't/isn't in the slightest bit bothered about it so why are so many other people getting all wound up over it ?

winston churchill

*Zemmammamama: Terrorist because he is from a Muslim country

*Cha Du-Ri: Eats dogs because he is from the Far East

Hearts fans cant take the moral high ground here IMO

or the three stands giving it beast every time the ball went near mcgregor.

i sent a few snitch txts from my seat in N3.

or the three stands giving it beast every time the ball went near mcgregor.

i sent a few snitch txts from my seat in N3.

Thought you would. Still get the same rate?

kingantti1874

Its an absolute fact that people from austria have built underground lairs to facilitate decade upon decade of physical, mental and sexual abuse upon several generations of their own family. Its also an absolute fact that people from austria have succesfully, systematically murdered millions upon millions of jews, gypsys and disabled people. But its not really necessary to mention any of these things when you meet austrian folk, now is it?

Whilst some people need to be less offended, some people need to be less offensive.

Whilst I agree in part with your last sentiment what an utterly ridiculous comparison to make- have spent a fair bit of time in the far east an eating dogs is about as common as you eating a bit of bacon - there is nothing offensive about eating dogs - see the park ji sung song sung by man u fans for Instance.

In china they eat raw fertilised chicken eggs - yes chicken fetus... Mmmm yummy

I doubt very much if cha du ri is offended by that song - probably makes him feel hungry for a bit of dog burger

I think some are guilty of seeing the chants at football as it's fine untill it's directed towards either our club or players then it,s terrible and has no place in todays game.

Whilst I agree in part with your last sentiment what an utterly ridiculous comparison to make- have spent a fair bit of time in the far east an eating dogs is about as common as you eating a bit of bacon - there is nothing offensive about eating dogs - see the park ji sung song sung by man u fans for Instance.

In china they eat raw fertilised chicken eggs - yes chicken fetus... Mmmm yummy

I doubt very much if cha du ri is offended by that song - probably makes him feel hungry for a bit of dog burger

So you honestly think its about the words that are sung and not the intention that should be the focus?

Rudi Skacel is a young, good-looking bloke, with everything going for him in life, including having the ability to speak more than one language, have a laugh, and assert himself as a bloody good footballer.

On the other side of the coin in life, you have Rangers fans, and people like Derek Riordan.

Rudi wins every time.

I blame hibs and their trampy fans/players.

I think the rat was suitably owned by Skacels comments. A thick and overstated little prick who will end up a washed up old jaikey, begging on the streets of pilton wearing pish stained, stone washed cords.

Utter vermin.

kingantti1874

So you honestly think its about the words that are sung and not the intention that should be the focus?

whilst there is definately a line which shouldnt be crossed i file this example under banter, fans around me call players, fat, bald, ginger, useless, blind etc all the time.. not everyting is racist

heres an example : kenny miller in turkey - hoi miller you ugly scottish git away and eat a haggis pot noodle and a deep fried mars bar.... bet the first thing he will do is call the racism police...not!

seriously ill re-iterate, reagrdless of how the words were delivered if hes offended by that hes a little girl.. havent sung the cha du ri song or even heard it but would be glad to belt it out if the occasion arose....

The report is wrong.

It was being sung in the 1st half and Rudi nonchalantly waved at the Orcs in response.

Maybe did happen in the first half but it was defo the second half when he responded with a sarcastic applause. Think it might've been just after he was booked.

Rudi applauded them, gave them the thumbs up and laughed at them, as if to say 'morons'. It was hilarious, and if anything, fired Rudi up even more.

Lynn :ninja:

Yes, as much as I was delighted for Ryan Stevenson getting the goal, it could justa s easily have been Rudi and that would have been sweet!

Skacel ironically clapped the Rangers fans when they started singing it. He doesn't care.

Even more sweeter the fact is that we won the game. I would've LOVED IT if we'd been shooting the other way (towards the Rangers fans in the 2nd half, and Rudi got the goal).

This chant was directed at Rudi, he clearly wasn't/isn't in the slightest bit bothered about it so why are so many other people getting all wound up over it ?

Exactly. :thumbsup:

He couldn't care less. If anything it spurred him on.

Also aren't you doing something right when your a target for the oppositions support?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Ah, racism, the scourge of Scottish football.

Good job the authorities have managed to eradicate the poisonous bigotry that goes on.....:down:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/edinburgh/Rangers-urged-to-carry-out.6700713.jp

Can't see 3,500 people being banned can you? Good to see that they are being pressured though.

Good Too See It Brought Up But Rangers Get Away With Te Party Tunes Everyweek So Nothings New No One Will Be Shocked By This Its Typical From The HUNS LOL

Skacel said late last year it was "silly" for Riordan to sing it, and that the song has no place in football.

He said: "I think this is something silly because probably he's never been in school. He doesn't seem to know where is Czech Republic and where is Prague.

"My parents are teachers. To help his education, maybe they can make some lessons for him. They're geography teachers, by the way.

"Other people were more upset than me; they thought it was a form of racism. But it's not correct what he did and it should not be involved in football, which is a great game.

"Hibs sent me a letter saying sorry, but he never said anything to me afterwards, nor in last derby when you saw what he did. Maybe some people like to think that was Refugees vs Scots, but who won?"

First time i've heard of this.

Some boy

Or alternatively put

"I'll see your ill informed xenophobia and raise you some patronising middle class condescension you schemie wee moron"

I wondered why Hearts gave specifically said (according to the article) that we have nothing to say on the matter.

What kind of message does that send out.

Then I wondered if its because we live in a glasshouse and shouldnt be throwing stones ?

JamboAberdeen

Skacel said late last year it was "silly" for Riordan to sing it, and that the song has no place in football.

He said: "I think this is something silly because probably he's never been in school. He doesn't seem to know where is Czech Republic and where is Prague.

"My parents are teachers. To help his education, maybe they can make some lessons for him. They're geography teachers, by the way.

"Other people were more upset than me; they thought it was a form of racism. But it's not correct what he did and it should not be involved in football, which is a great game.

"Hibs sent me a letter saying sorry, but he never said anything to me afterwards, nor in last derby when you saw what he did. Maybe some people like to think that was Refugees vs Scots, but who won?"

First time i've heard of this.

Some boy

Quality response from a man with class.

I'm interested in how Bougherra, Weiss and Papac felt about that chant.

Surely they are from either more southern or eastern than Rudi.

Exactly. :thumbsup:

He couldn't care less. If anything it spurred him on.

Also aren't you doing something right when your a target for the oppositions support?

Precisley.

A back-handed compliment whch Rudi recognised instantly and used to spur his game on.

If the players on the pitch can do this, then there is no need for us take offence on their behalf.

I suspect the motive for those so 'hung-up' on this issue is for Rangers to be held accountable and receive a punishment rather than their personal crusade for moral justice in the fight against racism.

It's quite easy to let your contempt of the Old Firm take over in such instances however, and I understand the sentiments on this thread.

it will have been a tiny minority who aren't real rangers fans. the ones from the wider rangers support who always manage to attach themselves to the club.

i'm sure if you listen to it really intently you'll be able to hear a vague english accent to it.

martin bain knows about these things.

Martin Bain will probably come out and blame Hearts for it for selling tickets direct to Huns on the net rather than through Rangers and their approved list.

Even though Hearts insist you have to have a season ticket for Ibrox before they'll sell you a ticket ;)

In other words, Martin Bain is an utter helmet.

Aw FFS!!!!!

I get really arsed about this

Boo hoo the minks sing about the IRA.

Boo hoo the Huns sing about some poof who won a war in Ireland.

Boo hoo Deek Ratboy (and now the huns too now) sung a song about a foreign player who helps to pump them at ever given opportunity!!

I'm wringing my hands here in utter desperation and reaching for the valium!!!!!

Ok hand up!! who on here hasn't sung about dean sheilds and his "visual inpairment"???? No Thought not!!

or for punters of my generation....

Eric Schadler had a car, eeh aye eeh aye ohhh........??????

I think in the last week i've been called "homo" orange bassa" "c@nt" "fackwit" "w@nker"......and more I've forgotton...........

Not once have I written to points of veiw or crimewatch or my MP...... ken how????? coz it doesn't fekin worry me!!!!!!!!!

Too much cotton wool and "there, there... we'll send a letter to their mum and give you support till you're 49", and not enough, man up! shut up! and give it back!!!!

Ha ha I sound like Dougstar tonight!!!

Ain't I right though Doug??

I think in the last week i've been called "homo" orange bassa" "c@nt" "fackwit" "w@nker"......and more I've forgotton...........

Honestly mate. Dont let your kids speak to you like that.

Honestly mate. Dont let your kids speak to you like that.

:rofl:

My kids never call me any of that stuff... well not to my face anyway??????......If they want to REALLY get to me, they call me Hibby!!!!!

and then they get smacked......well the wee ones would!!!

So Bollox to the pc nanny, social working tree huggers too!!!!! :thumbsup::lol:

We really dont want to act like either of the bigot sisters and pretend we are offended by every sideways chant. Do a Rudi, shrug it off and let the football do the talking. If any party in all this has come from a refugee-like background it's them weegies anyhow :rolleyes:

Hearts Machine

Or alternatively put

"I'll see your ill informed xenophobia and raise you some patronising middle class condescension you schemie wee moron"

Utterly superb reply. :lol:

Hearts Machine

Aw FFS!!!!!

I get really arsed about this

Boo hoo the minks sing about the IRA.

Boo hoo the Huns sing about some poof who won a war in Ireland.

Boo hoo Deek Ratboy (and now the huns too now) sung a song about a foreign player who helps to pump them at ever given opportunity!!

I'm wringing my hands here in utter desperation and reaching for the valium!!!!!

Ok hand up!! who on here hasn't sung about dean sheilds and his "visual inpairment"???? No Thought not!!

or for punters of my generation....

Eric Schadler had a car, eeh aye eeh aye ohhh........??????

Not once have I written to points of veiw or crimewatch or my MP...... ken how????? coz it doesn't fekin worry me!!!!!!!!!

Too much cotton wool and "there, there... we'll send a letter to their mum and give you support till you're 49", and not enough, man up! shut up! and give it back!!!!

Ha ha I sound like Dougstar tonight!!!

Ain't I right though Doug??

Eye. Hands up. :lol:

Hearts Machine

Rangers Fans response?

"We'll sing what we want

We'll sing what we want

We Are The People

We'll sing what we want"

:whistling:

Rudolf's Mate

2 things for me. Sad that they have actually picked up on a song that an ex celtic player has made famous. And good to hear other fans of other SPL teams condemn it.

I think it's a stupid, puerile song that a 10 year old (or someone with the brain of a 10 year old) might make up in the primary school playground. It's a song that would never occur to anyone who knows anything about European integration.

We could start a "Derek Riordan gets his views from the Sun!" chant, but I don't think it would catch on when there are probably more pungent lyrics available about that man.

What interested me more was that we had one very loud and clear "FTP" on Saturday which will obviously go as unpunished as a Davie Weir arm round your neck.

Diadora Van Basten

I think that Saturday was probably the least annoyed I have ever been with either of the old firm fans.

They wanted a reaction to their rather silly song they got one but not the one they hoped for as Rudi just waved and smiled and didn't look bothered in the slightest if anything he looked at them like they were simpletons.

Doesn't it show Rudi's professionalism.

Everyone wishes they had Rudi in their team. But alas he is a Jambo and he will torment every team in the league with his skill and partnership with Temps and KK. (we may have another Robbo, Clarke and Colquhoun in the making).

Its just a shame there is and always will be a minority who have to shout and sing those sick racist chants (and that goes for all teams).

Just as long rankers get fined. The bigot brothers should be banned from Tynecastle, we dont want those buckie swiggin cretins in our stadium. Also it costs us a fortune in extra stewards and policing. Probably more than the derby.

So fingers crossed, although unlikely, I do hope the GFA do something about it.

kawasakijambo

Really don,t think Rudi will lose any sleep over it.

Much the same as Davie Dodds never lost any sleep when we sung "Davie Dodds the elephant man".

Andy

Archived