Willie Bauld Pics

Hearts Heritage

Lynn, Just back in the US. Will email you some pics later. Had camera in one hand and pint in the other. Amazing how many cameras I drank!!!

Lynn, Just back in the US. Will email you some pics later. Had camera in one hand and pint in the other. Amazing how many cameras I drank!!!

LOL! Oki doki...look forward to seeing them!

Cheers

Lynn

winston churchill
Had a blinding night and got my mug taken with Sir(s) Dave Mackay & Freddie Glidden. As you'd expect, total gents the pair of them. Will have those photos printed and framed for sure.

Great night that reminded me how proud I am to be HEARTS, and about the only time I've looked forward to going to the fortress for ages:).

Cheers for the photies Davy. By way, next day I did the Alloa ? marathon faster than I'd done the Edi one the previous week! Must've been the brandies:P!!

here's me thinking, it was the sample room barnstormer.

Buffalo Bill
There was a motley crue at my table! :P

Motley Crue?

Which one was Towzer?

The blondie?

motleycrue.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Were they sitting at any particular table or dotted around the hall in case of trouble?

At the tables, as soon as you walked in there was around half a dozen, the table behind me had a few and at the other end of the hall there was a few faces known to that scene... don't think "organised" Barney Rubble was on they're mind though, hopefully not.:sad:

Archived