Willie Bauld Pics

Hearts Heritage

Excellent photos!!

Some very recognisable faces who will be receiveing text messages today!!!

What hapen to the boys shirt?? Looks like blood however I suspect its a dodgy cocktail gone all over his shirt!!!

A few weel kent faces in those pics. Top night as usual - well done to the organisers.

I was lucky enough to get the signed Ajax-style top in the auction. ;)

davemclaren
A few weel kent faces in those pics. Top night as usual - well done to the organisers.

I was lucky enough to get the signed Ajax-style top in the auction. ;)

How much did it go for? I was in the john when it went.

How much did it go for? I was in the john when it went.

It was around the ?500 mark. Memory's a bit hazy. :rolleyes:

A bargain though given it's a stylish top and the signatures on it inc Alex Young and Drew Busby.

davemclaren

A bargain though given it's a stylish top and the signatures on it inc Alex Young and Drew Busby.

If you haven't got enough room on your wall let me know. ;)

An excellent night though that McLachlan's beer gets harder to drink with every pint. :sad:

If you haven't got enough room on your wall let me know. ;)

An excellent night though that McLachlan's beer gets harder to drink with every pint. :sad:

Sorry Dave. That top will have pride of place between my signed MdV top I got as a wedding present and my Boyack 5-1 top signed by all the first team squad.

?600 if my memory isn't as hazy as yours.

Cheers mate. :eek:

I'd tap that:

IMG_4458.htm

If you are talking about the picture I think you are talking about then yes. I very much agree!

davemclaren
?600 if my memory isn't as hazy as yours.

Similar prices for the poppy top then. Both will look good an any wall. :)

chester copperpot
If you are talking about the picture I think you are talking about then yes. I very much agree!

I am aye. ;)

Sounds like a great night.

Excellent photos!!

Some very recognisable faces who will be receiveing text messages today!!!....

Any KB posters in amongst the pictures?

It'd be good to put usernames to faces....

Terrible Trio

I thought it was ?550 (including the bid you made against yourself ;) )

As Sandy Penman would say "well done ya ******"

I thought it was ?550 (including the bid you made against yourself ;) )

I didn't bid against myself. :mad:

I was bidding against PickyBum.

Rabbie_Burns

Nice to see Brunters back in the country, also looks like Messrs Terraces and Frankopolous having a good night too...:booze:

Stuart Lyon

Therapist I too thought that you had bid against yourself but what does it matter you got it but you might have saved yourself ?50.

Therapist I too thought that you had bid against yourself but what does it matter you got it but you might have saved yourself ?50.

It was an optical illusion. I was bidding against PickyBum who was sitting right next to me.

Ah that explains it. Sorry for getting it wrong.

No probs Stuart.

:mj_zivili: Thanks Davy!

Lynn:ninja:

Drew was telling me about the time he broke Arthur Duncan's - NOT BOBBY SMITH'S - shin pad. ;)

Incidentally we are planning a return visit to the Waverley in June so let me know if you want any pics/signatures etc etc.

Drew was telling me about the time he broke Arthur Duncan's - NOT BOBBY SMITH'S - shin pad. ;)

Incidentally we are planning a return visit to the Waverley in June so let me know if you want any pics/signatures etc etc.

LOL! I knew that was coming;) When myself and a few friends visited last August I asked him about that incident. A friend who I went to the matches with back then, and who has a photographic memory was with me in the *Bobby Smith* camp. Drew said it was Arthur Duncan. Now, as I had had a few, I didn't want to waste time argueing about it, as I was more interested in other things Drew had to say, but...I won't be convinced until I see the actual match report on the game. If I'm wrong Ther, I'll gladly buy you a pint.

Love to see ANY pics of the great man! Sigs not necessary...just tell him I said hello...and buy him a pint of Strongbow on my behalf...he he

Cheers

Lynn:beer:

buy him a pint of Strongbow on my behalf...he he

Consider it done. :)

PresidentRomanov
It was an optical illusion. I was bidding against PickyBum who was sitting right next to me.

:mad:

On a sadder note there was quite a few faces who were familiar to the odd bit of "organised" Barney Rubble over the years at Hearts games and there was me thinking that they weren't true Hearts fans:rolleyes:

Away from that though, yet again a fantastic night only ruined by Tommy Preston's Hibs tie:106Final::107years:

Nelly Terraces

Had a blinding night and got my mug taken with Sir(s) Dave Mackay & Freddie Glidden. As you'd expect, total gents the pair of them. Will have those photos printed and framed for sure.

Great night that reminded me how proud I am to be HEARTS, and about the only time I've looked forward to going to the fortress for ages:).

Cheers for the photies Davy. By way, next day I did the Alloa ? marathon faster than I'd done the Edi one the previous week! Must've been the brandies:p!!

Dougie Masterton
On a sadder note there was quite a few faces who were familiar to the odd bit of "organised" Barney Rubble over the years at Hearts games and there was me thinking that they weren't true Hearts fans:rolleyes:

Away from that though, yet again a fantastic night only ruined by Tommy Preston's Hibs tie:106Final::107years:

Were they sitting at any particular table or dotted around the hall in case of trouble?

Were they sitting at any particular table or dotted around the hall in case of trouble?

There was a motley crew at my table! :P

Terrible Trio

I thought he referring to your table ;)

Archived