Stephen Elliott

Mad Dog Frazer

julienbrellier

sleeves you are a TOTAL legend, best result of the season for us. huge game on saturday against the huns now.

MON THE JTS!!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's only ever had one good season in his career. 15 goals in 29 games for Sunderland in the Championship. In all the others he didn't start many games nor did he score many goals.

He looks like he has a lot of energy and a high workrate. He's helped in defending from the front, sacrificing himself in the way Kuyt does for Liverpool.

Think some are getting carried away about how good he is though.

He scored two tonight and will shine in the spl.

Great strikers often have really wee feet - like Robbo.

Elliott has great big Daffy Duck feet.

All the better for scoring goals with

Rudolf's Mate

There is a player in there however he needs to start finding the net. To be fair to him it's his first season in the league so you can allow him time to adapt. Needs to come good though.

Must have read my post :D

I can't get a signature on this board but have had it since he joined Hearts....

2lvxsmbstephenelliott.jpg

Poor show. Get that tae france!!!!

Rudolf's Mate

would you give the same consideration to a goalkeeper who was letting in 5 a game.

Only just seen this however you cannot compare the two as it's completely different positions. A striker can miss 5 shots a game if he's getting one or two whereas a keeper missing 5 and only getting one or two, you've got problems!

Nothing to do with the fact he's pulled two out the bag but a bit nonsensical remark.

Patrick Bateman

There's a lack of smilies on this thread.

:omg!: :omg!: :omg!: :omg!: :omg!: :omg!: :omg!: :omg!:

Just goes to show just how many ignorant know nowts populate internet message boards!

And I thought Tynie on a Saturday was bad. :rolleyes:

My mind is drawn back to the start of the season when that Preston Fan was on JKB warning us against the signing of Elliott. I wonder how he feels tonight considering Elliott's match-winning performance for us and that PNE are currently rock bottom of The Championship and have just lost their top scorer to Cardiff? :lol:

Sale of Two T's further evidence Darren Ferguson was and is a Mug IMO.

In full agreement with Tazio. I don't know how to quiz you on this without starting a flag debate so I won't but have a word, eh?

Drylaw Hearts

What a performance from Elliott.

He was unlucky not to get a hat-trick after the ball took a wee bobble just as he hit from 10 yards out.

In full agreement with Tazio. I don't know how to quiz you on this without starting a flag debate so I won't but have a word, eh?

Anyone know where I can buy a large Ireland flag for Saturday ?

Anyone know where I can buy a large Ireland flag for Saturday ?

Just off George Stree :ninja:

I jest. I don't have a clue.

YET ANOTHER DULL YIN FOR THE KICKBACK DOOM CREW.

It must be a sad, lonely and pathetic life for these kids.

Please spare just ?2 a month to buy them masks to hide their twisted, grotesque, brainless, pointless features.

HMFC FOREVER.

Oh, and you're a sectarian "clown" (guess what? I can't say the real word I want to use, as that would be naughty. It begins with "c" though!")

UP YE!

Marooned In Oz

Oh, and you're a sectarian "clown" (guess what? I can't say the real word I want to use, as that would be naughty. It begins with "c" though!")

UP YE!

It must really hurt these braindead "clowns" that we have a ROI international banging them in and playing so well.

IT HURTS SO GOOD!!!

:pleasing:

It must really hurt these braindead "clowns" that we have a ROI international banging them in and playing so well.

IT HURTS SO GOOD!!!

:pleasing:

Aye right it's outragous We don't want these players in Gorgie...

Stephen Elliott :thumbsup:

:omg!: :omg!: :omg!:

Silly post by the bigot.

Absolute power of work he put in today.

Would still like to see him up front as he was for the last half hour today rather than his wide right attacking role that he has played for most of his time.

Absolute power of work he put in today.

Would still like to see him up front as he was for the last half hour today rather than his wide right attacking role that he has played for most of his time.

I'd agree with this.Natural finisher and would do a lot of damage through the middle.

I'd agree with this.Natural finisher and would do a lot of damage through the middle.

Thought he had a fine game todayw ithout having a lot of support - i reckon we'll see a lot more goals from him before the end of the season

Top performance again from T-Squared, his movement is top drawer and with better support he'd have had a few chances today.

I think he'll be in double figures this season.

Played really well yesterday. Got through a power of work for the team.:thumbsup:

Always puts in a power of work but I thought yesterday he should some glimpses of class ball possession and close control. Like others have said I would love to see him through the middle more but he is doing a top job for us.

Archived