So who is renewing now ???

robertbonaly

Dad and I stood & watched 1978-79 & 1980-81 & 1981-82 seasons and still renewed season tickets........maybe we Hearts fans are just gluttons for punishment who knows but poor teams never stopped me going in the past and won't now.

Man for someone born in 1976 you have a good memory when you were young.

I'l renew but if its the same next year i wont be goin back

But not the same as this year/last year ?

LOL.

I've just checked this comment out on the EEN website - it makes a lot of sense to me.....not sure about the name but together we stand and divided we continue to have the proverbial taken out of us...so either way we all need to be on the same page.

here's the comment:

Operation PAGGER needs to be rolled out:

P ay

A t

G ate

G orgie

E ngage

R omanov

...it is so far so BAD for the Gorgie faithful...we have sat back and waited patiently for Vladimir Romanov to get HMFC moving up the league ...what do we get? A marketing campaign to believe Elliot is a marauder and Makela doesn't exist.

Audry, Miko, Cesny, Zali are the best of the Lithuanian contingent and they are not consistent enough for our club. It wouldn't surprise me if Driver, Berra and Kingston are sold and replaced by more Kaunas feeder fodder. Its killing our youth system.

Don't blindly renew season tickets - PAY AT THE GATE - and lets see if the footballing setup improves or not?

I'm saying this before the split, so I can't be accused of sour grapes. If hearts find themselves in the top half or bottom half after the split - the last 5 games will not be fun with Adrian Mole and E L L I O T up front - so either way, operation P.A.G.G.E.R. needs to come into the mix.

There should be a PAGGER club where you show proof of previously holding an ST and now joining the PAGGER cause....proof of belonging to PAGGER should be created (tshirts, membership cards etc) and maybe if PAGGER lean on HMFC they can negotiate better communication?

The question and answer session that was in the last proggrame didn't convince me that Vlad sitting a long way away from Tynie has our football club's success as his first and foremost objective.

Operation PAGGER is the only way forward because an oligarch like Romanov/UBIG will just steamroller over us, laugh at us and keep farting in our faces.

I left Edinburgh 23 years ago.

Either 'pagger' has lost it's original meaning or I'm missing the joke.

It still made me laugh :):)

At this moment NO!

I normally get my season ticket from my bonus money I get from the company I work for in March.

This years bonus is pretty poor to say the least.

I want to attend 2 rock/metal fests later in the year.

I have to choose them or a season ticket. I can't do both.

At this moment I have not enjoyed a game all year.

I can take losing (jeez I've followed this team long enough), but watching this inept badly run shower of garbage I can't.

Watching 4-5-1 at home? Against even the garbage teams?

I am cheesed of.

So at the moment NO!

Perhaps I am a part timer, I don't do away games any more (it was that or going to see bands I like as well).

Respect to those who do bugger all else apart from watching Hearts. But I do have other interests. If I saw football I actually enjoyed then I would maybe choose the footy over some gigs. So at the moment I do not see myself buying a season ticket.

At this moment NO!

I normally get my season ticket from my bonus money I get from the company I work for in March.

This years bonus is pretty poor to say the least.

I want to attend 2 rock/metal fests later in the year.I have to choose them or a season ticket. I can't do both.

At this moment I have not enjoyed a game all year.

I can take losing (jeez I've followed this team long enough), but watching this inept badly run shower of garbage I can't.

Watching 4-5-1 at home? Against even the garbage teams?

I am cheesed of.

So at the moment NO!

Perhaps I am a part timer, I don't do away games any more (it was that or going to see bands I like as well).

Respect to those who do bugger all else apart from watching Hearts. But I do have other interests. If I saw football I actually enjoyed then I would maybe choose the footy over some gigs. So at the moment I do not see myself buying a season ticket.

Let me help you.

You want to help?

Cool.

Can you get me in for nowt at each?

I will love you forever......

I'm still a "maybes aye, maybes naw".

After Saturday, i'm siding with the maybes naw a little more than i was before.

Dont. Push. Me. Cos. I'm. Close. To. The. Edge.

Buffalo Bill

I'll re-new, as I will do anyway.

For what it's worth, I have no love or respect for the current team, and I haven't really enjoyed watching Hearts for about a year and a half now.

But I have faith in the Jan 1st statement, and I hope next season is much better.

I know people won't re-new on a point of principle. But I also know that a good Hearts team will attract crowds. What does that say about principles?

Buffalo Bill

MackaysCentreSpot
:D

It may not be much, but conning that bassa out of ?110 makes me feel good.

You say you are going to move to Gold and use your Student Card

So may I ask how you are conning him out of ?110.

Using the word "conning" seems to insinuate you are gaining something frauduently that you are not entitled too.

Is this the case?

If Hearts legend Craig Levein is our manager for next season I will renew. If he isn't its a NO for moi. :mw_rolleyes:

If we appt McGhee or Davies would you renew?

The same people who renewed year in year out before the 05-06 season.

I know at least 10 people who have been ST holder's for years who aren't renewing next season.

I will renew, with the fervent hope that the negative, clueless, foul-mouthed idiots who sit behind me, wont.

If we appt McGhee or Davies would you renew?

Re Davies hes unemployed currently so why have we not apoointed him already if we are going to? :rolleyes:

As for McGhee he will be replace WGT at the Piggery. :mw_rolleyes:

Fort Vallance
If Hearts legend Craig Levein is our manager for next season I will renew. If he isn't its a NO for moi. :mw_rolleyes:

Craig Levein at East Angus Dundee United Supporters Function on Saturday was asked the question. Yes he'd go to the Old Firm, Yes he'd go back to England. No he wouldn't come to Hearts. No ifs, buts or maybe's

He couldn't wait to jump ship. BEFORE ROMANOV. He's not coming, get over it.

Craig Levein at East Angus Dundee United Supporters Function on Saturday was asked the question. Yes he'd go to the Old Firm, Yes he'd go back to England. No he wouldn't come to Hearts. No ifs, buts or maybe's

He couldn't wait to jump ship. BEFORE ROMANOV. He's not coming, get over it.

Is that right FV......................:mw_rolleyes:

Stupid Sexy Flanders
After today's insipid performance by some many cr@p players who seriously thinks that renewing season tickets is a good idea ?? We are paying our money to be entertained are we not ??? Do they seriously think we are going to give them money to watch garbage like Miko, Audrey, Elliot, Mole, Neilson, Stewart. The bottom line is there is not a product to buy so why expect us to cough up our hard earned cash to watch this trash. Please tell me which of the famous Vlad promises have actually been fulfilled, because I can think of none whatsoever. He first of all dismantled the best team in living memory and it has been steadily downhill ever since and only a scrappy cup final win has been a positive. Nothing else has been achieved whatsoever. I have no doubt I will now get a bashing from the usual crew, but I don't care anymore just as in the same way tha Vlad has systematically removed the passion from so many of us for our beloved club. We need to sned him the one message we can that we will not renew season tickets until we see him deliver us a quality manager with a budget to get rid of some of the present imposters wearing a maroon shirt and get some quality back on the park for us to be proud to watch as this current lot are a complete joke including that complete idiot, Frail

Wow, so much to disagree with in one post, I'll try to fit them all in:

1. We are paying our money to be entertained? No. If you want to be entertained, go to the cinema. We are not consumers buying a "product", we are supporters. Some of us through thick and thin, and evidently some of us not.

2. He dismantled the best team in living memory? Fair point perhaps, but he did put it together in the first place. Remember he didn't kick out Skacel, Webster or Brellier, they wanted to leave. (Skacel didnt try his a*se for the second half of the season, and we all know how Webster behaved.) And do you think he should have knocked back the ?9m for Gordon? Or should he have sold him for the ?2.5m that the Pieman would have got for him?

3. Scrappy Cup Final win? Aye cos we've got a divine right not only to win cups every year, but to win them in style! Maybe that cup-winning campaign would have been more fun if we'd beaten Hibs 4-0 in the semi. ;)

4. Nothing else has been achieved whatsoever? Umm finishing second? The first time the Bigot Brothers havent been 1 and 2 for God knows how long? Champions League? No?

In conclusion, yes this season has been brutal but of course I'll be back next year. It's just what you do.

Renewing.:)

The sooner we dispose of the Glory hunting brigade/bandwagon jumpers the better, certain Hearts fans on Saturday were a disgrace (and over the course), never in my life have i slated a player wearing a Hearts jersey and having to sit amongst those idiots really annoys me.

Hearts fans need reminding WE ARE NOT a huge club, sleeping giant maybe but the sooner the reality of it all hits these plums the better, two trophies in 40 odd years is not good enough.

Unfortunately Rangers and celtic are SCOTTISH football, third biggest club? there is no third biggest club but too many Hearts fans put us there only to be knocked of that pedastol every now and then simply because we finish third, but at the end of the day i'm happy that Hearts do have a hardcore of around 8 to 10 thousand based on the last 12 years.

If your not renewing fine, let someone else have your seat as long as they don't slate the team for 90 mins, it's all about supporting them.

HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN go away HIBERNIAN

I'll re-new, as I will do anyway.

For what it's worth, I have no love or respect for the current team, and I haven't really enjoyed watching Hearts for about a year and a half now.

But I have faith in the Jan 1st statement, and I hope next season is much better.

I know people won't re-new on a point of principle. But I also know that a good Hearts team will attract crowds. What does that say about principles?

Buffalo Bill

well i'd say most hearts fans won't believe any statement regarding a new hearts manager. been there before and once bitten twice shy. romanov is a lier and he gets his puppets to spread lies and half truths. well i'm right aren't i, so sod the man until the ink is dry on a contract a new quality manager signs with the new man having 100% control over all team matters. you may believe the stories like the 1st january statement and a source in tynie saying it's between levein and mcghee but who with any sense would swallow more romanov crap. ogilvie, mann, brodie and the rest only come out with what they are told and you may like these guys but the final say is with our lier of an owner.

i won't renew my season ticket and neither will a few of us that go to the games. we'll just go along and pay at the gate as there will be plenty of seats to pick from. pay in advance to romanov........no sodding way.

Francis Albert
well i'd say most hearts fans won't believe any statement regarding a new hearts manager. been there before and once bitten twice shy. romanov is a lier and he gets his puppets to spread lies and half truths. well i'm right aren't i, so sod the man until the ink is dry on a contract a new quality manager signs with the new man having 100% control over all team matters. you may believe the stories like the 1st january statement and a source in tynie saying it's between levein and mcghee but who with any sense would swallow more romanov crap. ogilvie, mann, brodie and the rest only come out with what they are told and you may like these guys but the final say is with our lier of an owner.

i won't renew my season ticket and neither will a few of us that go to the games. we'll just go along and pay at the gate as there will be plenty of seats to pick from. pay in advance to romanov........no sodding way.

What lies have we been told recently?

Buffalo Bill

Mitch 41,

My opinion is not something I'd persuade others to buy in to.

You're probably right, and I'm not doubt wrong.

We shall see.

Here's hoping we get that manager.

Buffalo Bill

Mitch 41,

My opinion is not something I'd persuade others to buy in to.

You're probably right, and I'm not doubt wrong.

We shall see.

Here's hoping we get that manager.

Buffalo Bill

i'd love romanov to do the right thing for once. all the good work that seems to be being done on the business side of the club as well as promoting the club to the kids is being undermined by the lack of romanov employing a manager. he'll get no money upfront from me until he produces the management the hearts deserve. and that goes for a few of us and no doubt many more.

but like you say here's hoping.

I'll be renewing my ST. A matter of personal choice. I can understand the frustrations of those who are saying that they won't, however the optimist in me hopes for the best for next season.

I am a Jambo..therefore I have renewed.

not all jambos have season tickets my wee friend.

bilston angel

Ask yourselves the question why is Vlad not appointing a manager until the end of the the season, could it be by leaking to the press that the possibility of either CL or MM being appointed is yet another delaying tactic?

Ask yourselves the question why it will have taken six months for us to appoint a team manager? Could it be he has some season tickets to sell and by not naming the man until after the renewal deadline is over and putting the fans in a dilemma with a false premise with what might happen?

Nothing seems to happen, its one promise after another, its always in the future but tomorrow never comes, well I for one will not be renewing until tomorrow comes, and if it means I miss out on a season ticket then so be it.

I don't buy into the sanctimonious, holier than thou attitude that if I am season ticket I am a better supporter than the next. that is crap, having started following Hearts at a time when very few had season tickets.

A serious supoorter must ask the above questions, because this man buying time again and for what reason?

I'm renewing but I'll be moving to the cheapest Gold area in the ground and using my student card, meaning I'm giving as little money as possible to that *******.

was seriously considering getting a cheaper seat mate but the atmosphere in section g is one off the most enjoyable things about a Saturday and really helps elevate the boredom that i fear will continue for a wee while yet

I am a Jambo..therefore I have renewed.

So anyone who does not renew / buy a season ticket is not a jambo then??

Clown.

I'll be getting mine.

I believe that romanov has to get a decent team in for next season.

It looks like we will be moving to Murrayfield next season.

Think alot of fans would not even consider buying one for Murrayfield if we were in the same position this time next year.

Why would you need to.

So i guess the pressure could well be on Vlad to deliver this season.

Heres hoping.

Guest Tynie Bubbles

The inept showing against Falkirk hasn't influenced my decision.

Neither will entrenched opinions on a discussion forum.

Too many people seem to think it is about taking sides, or defending their little clique these days.

It isn't, it's about football.

Not politics or all of the other baggage that some people are obsessed with.

I guess internet forums :compute: have bred a new generation of 'alter ego' driven fans who are "all too busy fighting for a good place under the lighting" (to quote The Clash) to remember what it's all really about.

You say you are going to move to Gold and use your Student Card

So may I ask how you are conning him out of ?110.

Using the word "conning" seems to insinuate you are gaining something frauduently that you are not entitled too.

Is this the case?

Hmm, I suppose you're right enough as I'm technically entitled to get the discount, but we're moving from Lower G to N1/2 to get the cheaper seats at a ?110 difference.

I could choose to renew in my current seat, which would cost about ?230, but, as well as N1/2 being well cheaper, I don't want to give him any more money than I need to, hence the move to the cheapest part of the ground!

Archived