So who is renewing now ???

robertbonaly

robertbonaly

After today's insipid performance by some many cr@p players who seriously thinks that renewing season tickets is a good idea ?? We are paying our money to be entertained are we not ??? Do they seriously think we are going to give them money to watch garbage like Miko, Audrey, Elliot, Mole, Neilson, Stewart. The bottom line is there is not a product to buy so why expect us to cough up our hard earned cash to watch this trash. Please tell me which of the famous Vlad promises have actually been fulfilled, because I can think of none whatsoever. He first of all dismantled the best team in living memory and it has been steadily downhill ever since and only a scrappy cup final win has been a positive. Nothing else has been achieved whatsoever. I have no doubt I will now get a bashing from the usual crew, but I don't care anymore just as in the same way tha Vlad has systematically removed the passion from so many of us for our beloved club. We need to sned him the one message we can that we will not renew season tickets until we see him deliver us a quality manager with a budget to get rid of some of the present imposters wearing a maroon shirt and get some quality back on the park for us to be proud to watch as this current lot are a complete joke including that complete idiot, Frail

Bindy Badgy

I'm off to Oz for a year in August so I'm not.

I was planning to get another ST when I come back but I'm not so sure now. I don't object to watching crap, I've been doing that for the best part of 15 years. I do object to watching a bunch of unmotivated wimps.

I will renew when I come back if there is a proper manager in place and a team full of players giving their all.

Is there really a need for this after every game?

and yes i will be renewing as will my brother and dad.

Me... As long as HMFC play at Tynecastle Park , I'll be there . When you have witnessed a back four of

Gauld, More, Rodger , and Denny things don't seem quite so bad just now.:107years:

rossthejambo

im renewing.

we could lose every game from now til the end of the season 7-0 and i'd still renew

Already renewed for myself and laddie.

Season's over - counting down the games but I will still go to all of them but I have to admit it's strange when there absolutely nothing at stake.

Christ - I would not be gutted if DUFC beat us next week - might stop the Leith Vermin getting into Europe.

Today's performance hasn't made me any more or less likely to renew next season.

It still all depends on what happens on the managerial front in the summer.

Better call Saul
im renewing.

we could lose every game from now til the end of the season 7-0 and i'd still renew

I right m8 :mad: we all believe in our Hearts we are commited but if your team lost 7-0 every game you would sit and watch it....eh "this just in" naw

rossthejambo
I right m8 :mad: we all believe in our Hearts we are commited but if your team lost 7-0 every game you would sit and watch it....eh "this just in" naw

yep i would. i might not be happy watching it but i would watch it none the less

Charlie-Brown

Dad and I stood & watched 1978-79 & 1980-81 & 1981-82 seasons and still renewed season tickets........maybe we Hearts fans are just gluttons for punishment who knows but poor teams never stopped me going in the past and won't now.

After today's insipid performance by some many cr@p players who seriously thinks that renewing season tickets is a good idea ?? We are paying our money to be entertained are we not ??? Do they seriously think we are going to give them money to watch garbage like Miko, Audrey, Elliot, Mole, Neilson, Stewart. The bottom line is there is not a product to buy so why expect us to cough up our hard earned cash to watch this trash. Please tell me which of the famous Vlad promises have actually been fulfilled, because I can think of none whatsoever. He first of all dismantled the best team in living memory and it has been steadily downhill ever since and only a scrappy cup final win has been a positive. Nothing else has been achieved whatsoever. I have no doubt I will now get a bashing from the usual crew, but I don't care anymore just as in the same way tha Vlad has systematically removed the passion from so many of us for our beloved club. We need to sned him the one message we can that we will not renew season tickets until we see him deliver us a quality manager with a budget to get rid of some of the present imposters wearing a maroon shirt and get some quality back on the park for us to be proud to watch as this current lot are a complete joke including that complete idiot, Frail

If you don't want to renew, don't do so.

Why do you feel the need to involve anyone else?

If you don't want to renew, don't do so.

Why do you feel the need to involve anyone else?

For discussion ;)

All about the manager for me. A decent man in charge shows Romanov gives a damn. Frail handed the reins shows that we'll be served mediocrity and I don't see a point lining his pockets more when he's giving nothing back.

I'll support the U19s, at least they try.

I'll be getting a ticket. Thank **** there's still a team to annoy us. If Robinson had succeded we would not have that.

I'll be getting a ticket. Thank **** there's still a team to annoy us. If Robinson had succeded we would not have that.

Why? Was Robinson going to close the club?

brellierlegend

I will tell you why I am renewing. I bought my 9 year old cousin a season ticket for the first time this season as we managed to get a seat beside us. Yesterday I asked him if he wanted to renew next season. I did not know what to expect as to be honest he has witnessed us being crap a lot more than he has seen us play well this season.

His response to me was "Of course I want to keep going. I love it. You have to support your team through thick and thin!"

I will tell you why I am renewing. I bought my 9 year old cousin a season ticket for the first time this season as we managed to get a seat beside us. Yesterday I asked him if he wanted to renew next season. I did not know what to expect as to be honest he has witnessed us being crap a lot more than he has seen us play well this season.

His response to me was "Of course I want to keep going. I love it. You have to support your team through thick and thin!"

To be fair, at 9 year old he's not really old enough to understand the concept of sending a message to a guy who you believe has been taking the pish out of you for months now.

brellierlegend
To be fair, at 9 year old he's not really old enough to understand the concept of sending a message to a guy who you believe has been taking the pish out of you for months now.

Correct but I do not want to have to be the person to take away going to see the team he loves just to send a message to Romanov!

I like to think I support Hearts and not the clown in charge of us!

Correct but I do not want to have to be the person to take away going to see the team he loves just to send a message to Romanov!

Good stuff :thumb:

Get him the ticket then as we need all the fans we can get.

Dirk Diggler

I've been kidding myself on that i'll wait and see if a 'manager' is delivered before deciding what to do.

Bollox.

Come pre season and wee Eddie is barking his orders i'll have already parted with my cash.

I'm renewing but I'll be moving to the cheapest Gold area in the ground and using my student card, meaning I'm giving as little money as possible to that *******.

yep i would. i might not be happy watching it but i would watch it none the less

Exactly.

Hearts is your team. You watch it whatever.

I'd be there in the 3rd division. Think of East Stirling's fans.

Anyway, whats the chances of losing the next 7 games 7-0? Unlikey I'd imagine.

davemclaren
I'm renewing but I'll be moving to the cheapest Gold area in the ground and using my student card, meaning I'm giving as little money as possible to that *******.

I love a man of principle. :P

Francis Albert
We are paying our money to be entertained are we not ???

An interesting concept for a Hearts fan. Yesterday for me was a throwback to the 60s and 70s when often the only entertainment was the sheer comical incompetence. Calum's shot, which as he set it up you knew was going for a throw in, and then did exactly that, was the highlight for me. Mind you it was better value when it involved just a short bus ride and a few shillings.

And as to the question, yes of course.

chester copperpot
Shopping.

Football.

No contest.

Where do I sign!

:mw_rolleyes:

Hehe, me too.

Wife's were only put on this planet for 2 things.

Making average team's supporters renew their season ticket.

I'll leave the other one up to your imagination.

davemclaren
Hehe, me too.

Wife's were only put on this planet for 2 things.

Making average team's supporters renew their season ticket.

I'll leave the other one up to your imagination.

Cooking. ;)

chester copperpot
Cooking. ;)

Of course Dave, of course, you didn't think I meant sex did you? :confused:

A marriage with sex, now there's a novel idea. :P

kevinthejambo

Renewed mine and my daughters yesterday . Been through a lot worse than this before.

After today's insipid performance by some many cr@p players who seriously thinks that renewing season tickets is a good idea ??

Me.

Dad and I stood & watched 1978-79 & 1980-81 & 1981-82 seasons and still renewed season tickets........maybe we Hearts fans are just gluttons for punishment who knows but poor teams never stopped me going in the past and won't now.

ditto

:107years:

I don't think yesterday's game would have any impact. The scoreline and performance were exactly what you would expect from the current group of players. What happens in the summer will be much more important for those who are undecided than what happens in the rest of this season's games.

Seriously people don't get what the op is saying; it?s not about Hearts it about Romanov. Yes we will all still support Hearts no mater what, including 7-0 thrashings week in week out. But this is not about Hearts; it's about Romanov and trying to get the message through his thick skull that we want a manager that will have complete control over team affairs. Is missing a few games at the end of a season really that un-thinkable for most of you in order to get a message across?? It doesn't mean you?re less of a supporter??, in my eyes at least you?re trying to do something to solve this unprecedented situation. All the op is trying to say is we need to send a message to Vlad that we are unhappy about what?s going on. We the supporters care about our club, more than Vlad and co. If missing a few end of season games gets this message across then i personally am all for it.

Rambo the Jambo

I've just checked this comment out on the EEN website - it makes a lot of sense to me.....not sure about the name but together we stand and divided we continue to have the proverbial taken out of us...so either way we all need to be on the same page.

here's the comment:

Operation PAGGER needs to be rolled out:

P ay

A t

G ate

G orgie

E ngage

R omanov

...it is so far so BAD for the Gorgie faithful...we have sat back and waited patiently for Vladimir Romanov to get HMFC moving up the league ...what do we get? A marketing campaign to believe Elliot is a marauder and Makela doesn't exist.

Audry, Miko, Cesny, Zali are the best of the Lithuanian contingent and they are not consistent enough for our club. It wouldn't surprise me if Driver, Berra and Kingston are sold and replaced by more Kaunas feeder fodder. Its killing our youth system.

Don't blindly renew season tickets - PAY AT THE GATE - and lets see if the footballing setup improves or not?

I'm saying this before the split, so I can't be accused of sour grapes. If hearts find themselves in the top half or bottom half after the split - the last 5 games will not be fun with Adrian Mole and E L L I O T up front - so either way, operation P.A.G.G.E.R. needs to come into the mix.

There should be a PAGGER club where you show proof of previously holding an ST and now joining the PAGGER cause....proof of belonging to PAGGER should be created (tshirts, membership cards etc) and maybe if PAGGER lean on HMFC they can negotiate better communication?

The question and answer session that was in the last proggrame didn't convince me that Vlad sitting a long way away from Tynie has our football club's success as his first and foremost objective.

Operation PAGGER is the only way forward because an oligarch like Romanov/UBIG will just steamroller over us, laugh at us and keep farting in our faces.

i'll renew on the last day before it hits the price break, unless Ronaldo or Fergie sign up in the meantime...

I certianly will be!!!!!

All these negative threads do my head in!!!!!!

You wernae there to endure that yesterday though mate!

Gadge, How goes it???

Me was wearing my MM ears and sliding down 110 foot drops. you should be in your bed my son.

Archived