Rangers versus Kilmarnock

Guest Bilel Mohsni

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some ping. Now and again there is a glimpse that underneath the being a dick and doing amateur things on the park, there is player hidden there. Really well hidden - granted.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Some ping. Now and again there is a glimpse that underneath the being a dick and doing amateur things on the park, there is player hidden there. Really well hidden - granted.

Big ugly tube gets his fair share nowadays. (Through gritted ivory)

I see Billy Dodds has come up with a new term for kicking a side off the park. Rangers are currently 'pressurising' Kilmarnock.

:trippin:

Gordon Ramsay

If Killie are our main challengers for 3rd, I don't think we have much to worry about. Their defence is pish, far too much room for rangers everytime they go forward, standing off them all the time. They can play a few slick passes but rangers are just bullying them. Getting in about Killie nice and early looks like the way to beat them.

The Old Tolbooth

I'm now thinking I'd like Rangers to knock 6 or 7 past them to shatter their confidence a bit in time for us going to Rugby Park.

Miller Jambo 60

Killie are rubbish and playing in to rankgers hands... They need to up the tempo...

Another lie down to the huns, how did that mince beat us at tynelaugh.gif

tartofmidlothian

Didn't even realise Beattie was playing till they mentioned him there.

This. Has he been injured this season, or is he just that bad these days? Roll on his replacing Miller for the rest of the season.

Big ugly tube gets his fair share nowadays. (Through gritted ivory)

Fear not. He does not seem to have it in his locker to do it over several games in a row.

For every goal like tonight, there is a bucket load of shite to get through.

tartofmidlothian

I'm now thinking I'd like Rangers to knock 6 or 7 past them to shatter their confidence a bit in time for us going to Rugby Park.

:thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It is the classic "hope there is four dangerous play reds and four long term injuries each" type of game. :thumbsup:

by the law of averages, one out of every hundred 'miss hit thunder balloon toe bangs' that prat attempts will swerve its way, against the law of physics, in to the back of the net. He's still pish thoughteehee.gif

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Fear not. He does not seem to have it in his locker to do it over several games in a row.

For every goal like tonight, there is a bucket load of shite to get through.

True enough. Actually thinking about it a hard fought draw would hamper both teams with such a congested fixture card... Plus the reds and injuries... naturally! :thumbsup:

Don't think rangers are value for two nil, same old same old. Cynical play.

Bryson has been anonymous., struggling to get excited about him as a signing target. Eremenko on the other hand, great range of passes, the type Stevenson tries and fails to make.

The ref went to his pocket there for the foul by Davis then realised who it was so decided not to bother.

Complete bottler, Rankgers should be down to 9 men here.

If Killie could get one back then anything can happen still.

Rangers are not alot better than them.

yes. next goal is vital. killie can still give them a match alright.

If Killie could get one back then anything can happen still.

Rangers are not alot better than them.

It won't happen. I have just cursed them by putting on a couple of quid at 150-1. Cue 6-0 Huns.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Don't think rangers are value for two nil, same old same old. Cynical play.

Bryson has been anonymous., struggling to get excited about him as a signing target. Eremenko on the other hand, great range of passes, the type Stevenson tries and fails to make.

Thought Bryson showed good nerves and decent play to hold the ball up on the Hun's box and get a (weak) shot in from a tricky position.

bigsuperslim1874

If rangers try to play the bully-boy tactics with us, kyle, the train, zali, black etc will fu*k them up.

Pricks.

It won't happen. I have just cursed them by putting on a couple of quid at 150-1. Cue 6-0 Huns.

Ill put Rankers on for 6-0 so that should cancel that out thumbsup.gif

any mention of the outright hammer-throwing then?

no.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Talk about mincing words... noone in the studio has the guts to call Rangers a dirty team. :rolleyes:

They are "determined" and it is "a compliment to Killie"... :yucky:

The Old Tolbooth

For to keep me from falling asleep I've stuck a quid on Bryson (22/1), McCulloch (16/1), Sammon (9/1) and no goalscorer (7/2)

Watching Crawley v Derby just now and I notice they have a striker up front called Torres :unsure:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

For to keep me from falling asleep I've stuck a quid on Bryson (22/1), McCulloch (16/1), Sammon (9/1) and no goalscorer (7/2)

Watching Crawley v Derby just now and I notice they have a striker up front called Torres :unsure:

Great game mate :thumbsup:

Good goal by Crawley..

portobellojambo1

Further to Lionhearts' s previous post it is now Crawley Town 1 Derby County 0

Edit - make that his post before the last one just above.

The Old Tolbooth

Great game mate :thumbsup:

Good goal by Crawley..

Aww bugger, I must have just missed it as I turned back onto der hun game, sufferin succotash! :verymad:

J.T.F.Robertson

That's a bit creepy. :ninja:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

if only.

do you have any 'behead' and 'castrate' buttons?

To be fair... castration is probably like using a fly-mo on timber decking in Nevin's case. ;)

tartofmidlothian

Talk about mincing words... noone in the studio has the guts to call Rangers a dirty team. :rolleyes:

They are "determined"

...to **** someone up.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Is it just me that thinks the hunbrox pitch looks like shite? Even for January, that's pish verymad.gif

Lloyd's must have insisted they turn of those famouse giant UV lamps that they use... :rolleyes:

Huns deserve better.

Thought Bryson showed good nerves and decent play to hold the ball up on the Hun's box and get a (weak) shot in from a tricky position.

Yes but not quite the influential midfield general some would make him out to be. Poor Killie performance granted, but expected a bit more from him.

To be fair... castration is probably like using a fly-mo on timber decking in Nevin's case. ;)

i was thinking of lionheart.

Seymour M Hersh

Does anyone else think it strange the Scotland manager seems to know a lot about the huns transfer desires? Personally I thought it a bit off that he was going on about their interest in Goodwillie. Not sure his ex-employers will be overly impressed.

Anyone else notice that that is two bad challenges from McCulloch (one early in 1st and just there) and the GBC didn't show a hint of a replay???

And Ness, another booking "missed"!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yes but not quite the influential midfield general some would make him out to be. Poor Killie performance granted, but expected a bit more from him.

I'm undecided... He plays quite deep for Killie when I see him... gets about as much as he can but with Eremenko in the side he probably gets ordered to supply others more than push forward and attack himself.

Oops, looks like he is off now anyway.

Archived