True, you make it up on the hoof while I get inside information. :thumbsup:

I shouldn't laugh but I have too.

:lol:

Sorry.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bigsuperslim1874

They can try and gloss this up anyway they like (as I'm sure they will) but this has done nothing to change my mind on the fact that Rangers are rotten.

Can see the articles already - Rangers prove they can live without Miller.

Blah blah blah.

Two long range strikes and a needless penalty.

I'll be disappointed if we don't go there and give them a really tough match.

Based on what i have seen, i will be disappointed if we dont take at least a point. Rangers r gash and i just hope we go and show them up for the shower of sheite they are.

Based on what i have seen, i will be disappointed if we dont take at least a point. Rangers r gash and i just hope we go and show them up for the shower of sheite they are.

IMO our result against Rankers will all come down to the Ref. Not how well we play or how pash they are

One suspects that the wheels have somewhat come off Kilmarnock's season...

Or their legs have been kicked away from underneath them.

IMO our result against Rankers will all come down to the Ref. Not how well we play or how pash they are

So that's a defeat then :mellow:

Watch this space.

So that's a defeat then :mellow:

Hope not! tbh id think we always fare better against the ugly sisters in midweek games so im optimisticthumbsup.gif

i think folk are being too optimistic about how bad rangers are. they can still play some good football and have players who can finish a half-chance.

it's no wonder folk are disappointed when we build ourselves up and end up getting a boot up the hole.

bigsuperslim1874

Maybe it just blind optimisim on my behalf, but i think we have enough in our locker to get a result. If gers get a gammy penalty we can score one more than them.

The more the season goes on, the more confident i am that we can beat both of the smellies.

scots civil war

a boot up the hole aint fun i can tell you

i remember recieving a few holestretchers when i was bullied as a kid growing up in craigentinny from hibs *****

a boot up the hole is why im a heart of midlothian fc supporter :teehee:

Johanes de Silentio

:vrface: :vrface: :vrface: :vrface: :vrface:

Can folk not see Sammon for what he is? He's a total excuse of a footballer. The fact that he has scored 15 goals this season is astonishing considering he has no technical ability and little intelligence. As I've said on another thread, he is nowhere near good enough for us.

Always that that Sammon was murder - really surprised by his scoring rate this season!

i think folk are being too optimistic about how bad rangers are. they can still play some good football and have players who can finish a half-chance.

it's no wonder folk are disappointed when we build ourselves up and end up getting a boot up the hole.

Kilmarnock were too light weight to cause Rangers any real problems and they allowed themselves to be bullied out of the game. Rangers got all the breaks that were going from the Ref ( no surprise there). Somehow can't see us being out fought in midfield the way Killie were. The only thing that worries me playing Rangers is the standard of refereeing we might have to put up with.

Kilmarnock were too light weight to cause Rangers any real problems and they allowed themselves to be bullied out of the game. Rangers got all the breaks that were going from the Ref ( no surprise there). Somehow can't see us being out fought in midfield the way Killie were. The only thing that worries me playing Rangers is the standard of refereeing we might have to put up with.

i certainly don't disagree that rangers' current team is a shadow of past ones. a well motivated hearts will definitely give them a run for their money, home or away.

just a note of caution though. rangers are still more than capable of beating us, even without playing particularly well. just look at the recent late defeats at tynecastle.

people saying that the referee could have a strong bearing on it are also quite right. as ever we will need a level playing field. it's all you can ask.

Archived