ICT recieve offer for Adam Rooney

icoup

Tiberius Stinkfinger

my credibility on the internet has gone down by 3 internet points, what will i do.

merely saying that boyd rumours growing legs, i'll speak to roughy tonight, get a definitive answer for you and put your mind at rest. dont't you worry there speanky spangles.

Quality stuff that Thomas but I'll match you with a Spinkle Spongal.

Has Rooney gone yet ?

Quality stuff that Thomas but I'll match you with a Spinkle Spongal.

Has Rooney gone yet ?

Just signed for Hibs..... heard from an un-named source ha

Euan. The man who broke the news of JJ's return two days before it happened.

can you not get banned for blantly lying !

The descion to sack Csaba was taken on thursday night, JJ was approach as a caretaker coach till the end of the season. It was not made public that this was the case, but his contract only run till the end of last season where both parties could walk away if they wanted. JJ came out publicly with this in the summer. So for Euan to say he knew 2 days before he is fecking lying, oh another thing, it was suppose to be announched on sunday for some reason not on friday.

can you not get banned for blantly lying !

The descion to sack Csaba was taken on thursday night, JJ was approach as a caretaker coach till the end of the season. It was not made public that this was the case, but his contract only run till the end of last season where both parties could walk away if they wanted. JJ came out publicly with this in the summer. So for Euan to say he knew 2 days before he is fecking lying, oh another thing, it was suppose to be announched on sunday for some reason not on friday.

Have no idea about the Real Radio angle, but I always got the impression that the "shopping in Edinburgh" was a crock of shit and Hearts/JJ knew things would happen before the Friday. They were just waiting on Csaba to add another nail in his coffin - which he did at the press conference on the Friday morning.

May not be spot on, but better than naming nobody. They certainly have the resources to be good.

On a side note. Reading other teams forums, no where near as many arguments than on JKB between fans. Atleast two or three per topic. Normally for having an opinion.

adam rooney will be staying at inverness. source jim jefferies and terry butcher and sir alex ferguson.

Have no idea about the Real Radio angle, but I always got the impression that the "shopping in Edinburgh" was a crock of shit and Hearts/JJ knew things would happen before the Friday. They were just waiting on Csaba to add another nail in his coffin - which he did at the press conference on the Friday morning.

not 100% sure but i think Vlad or sergy had spoken in the past with JJ about the mangers job, but for what ever reason it never happened. This was when he was still at kille mind you. Has Csaba ever received comp from hearts for his sacking ?

not 100% sure but i think Vlad or sergy had spoken in the past with JJ about the mangers job, but for what ever reason it never happened. This was when he was still at kille mind you. Has Csaba ever received comp from hearts for his sacking ?

No idea.

Just my opinion....

Hearts were waiting for Csaba to hang himself, which he done that morning. From what I have read, Hearts were concerned about a number of things going on at the club, he had also be warned about what he was mouthing off about in thew press.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Why wouldn't you give us a source... out of interest oh transfer guru?

If it's you trying to protect the identity of the the person from whom the information was given then i'm sure they are clever enough to notice that you are plastering the top secret info on the internet...?

I've posted where i've heard things, as have most people.

Remember, it is against rules to post anyones identity.

Now, jog on and stop your pish poor patter.

Archived