ICT recieve offer for Adam Rooney

icoup

from some foreign club I can't spell

SSN

I really fancied this guy to slot in beside KK but aint going to happen is it?

Kuban Krasnador, Russian club. There you go!

from some foreign club I can't spell

SSN

I really fancied this guy to slot in beside KK but aint going to happen is it?

Charlie-Brown

We allocated a reasonably big part of our player budget for 2 new forwards in the summer when we landed Kevin Kyle and Stephen Elliott, I would imagine any plans for player recruitment would be looking to strengthen elsewhere - especially when back up like Calum Elliot, Gary Glen and Gordon Smith all still have another 18 months or more under contract.

Not really wanting him in truth. Think there are far better natural and proven finishers over him.

Thought he was Hibs bound :lol::woot::rolleyes:

Like the Smileys mr Flogel. I don't see it saying anywhere that he has signed for a Russian mob??

Maybe my eyes are decieving me right enough!!

Let's just sit back and see where he goes.

On. Side note you do come across as a bit of a fan dan!!

As long as your wee smart comments and daft faces make you happy though. I despair the youth of today!

jayjay no need to get so precious just because someone doesn't agree with one of your 'scoops'

I'm not doubting your sources but contrary to popular opinion you do seem to get more wrong than right.

Not being precious mate just not too keen on smart arses. You can reply to posts to comments without being a smart arse I'm sure you'll agree but hey ho there you go.

There's that Many of them on here I lose track.

I am of the personal opinion that I couldn't give a monkeys who believes me or not. As I said numerous times I get some info I post it here if you don't like it don't read it cos I won't lose any sleep over it.

Not being precious mate just not too keen on smart arses. You can reply to posts to comments without being a smart arse I'm sure you'll agree but hey ho there you go.

There's that Many of them on here I lose track.

I am of the personal opinion that I couldn't give a monkeys who believes me or not. As I said numerous times I get some info I post it here if you don't like it don't read it cos I won't lose any sleep over it.

Well Mate, I for one am happy that you post what you hear. Why people would want to ask for your sources is beyone me.

Anyway, hope you keep letting us know what you hear.

Johanes de Silentio

Well Mate, I for one am happy that you post what you hear. Why people would want to ask for your sources is beyone me.

This. :thumbsup:

Any word on hearts going for anyone jay jay? Very quiet transfer window so far!

any news on us going for anyone then jayjay?

All I know is we are still interested in Bryson and Fraser wright. If I hear anymore I'll let u know

I get the feeling our interest in Bryson will cool now, depending on the severity of his injury.

scott herbertson

All I know is we are still interested in Bryson and Fraser wright. If I hear anymore I'll let u know

Thanks

Any word on anyoe leaving (I feel this will have to happen if anyone is to arrive who will significantly add to the wage bill or involve a fee)

winston churchill

jayjay no need to get so precious just because someone doesn't agree with one of your 'scoops'

I'm not doubting your sources but contrary to popular opinion you do seem to get more wrong than right.

his batting average is pish poor.

the sad thing is there are still folk on here open gubbed hanging on his every word :lol:

as for we are still looking at wright&frazer...........my wee boy worked that out in the school play ground.

bouzid and barr are gash=wright.

we dont have a box to box midfielder=bryson.

Magic Numbers

his batting average is pish poor.

the sad thing is there are still folk on here open gubbed hanging on his every word :lol:

as for we are still looking at wright&frazer...........my wee boy worked that out in the school play ground.

bouzid and barr are gash=wright.

we dont have a box to box midfielder=bryson.

No shit Sherlock!

What if Wright & Bryson are JJ's main priorities, unexciting as they are? Is Jayjay wrong to mention this? Jayjay has given lots of decent info for us to chew over in the past & I for one am not about to discredit him, yes there are some snippets of info that haven't happened but you have to admit Jayjay is one of the better posters on here. Cut him some slack, as the man says don't read him if you don't want to but slagging the guy off is out of order.

Anyways, lets get back to the business of whether Adam Rooney is good enough for the JT's? Personally he's a bit "meh", I may be wrong but I think we have as much potential in the squad, managed correctly, to produce our own Rooney!

Why wouldn't you give us a source... out of interest oh transfer guru?

If it's you trying to protect the identity of the the person from whom the information was given then i'm sure they are clever enough to notice that you are plastering the top secret info on the internet...?

I've posted where i've heard things, as have most people.

Your great I wish I could be more like you. Aye cos I'm gonna tell you oh he told me or he told me. Nobody posts the outright name of there source and if they do I've yet to see.

But I'll stick by my statement. Your great I wish I was you.

On another note. You seem very sure the person who gives me Any tip offs reads kickback.

Bit of a long shot that is it not. I mean I know it's a good forum but not everyone in football reads it.

So the chances of the person(s) knowing I'm posting things in the grand scheme of things is incredibly slim.

Have a wee think about it next time you post.

Walter Bishop

Aye ok mate.

Wasting your time mate, people on here expect you to name where info you receive comes from and then explain why a "rumour" you posted didn't turn into reality! Who deals in facts anyway?

I can imagine half of these idiots queuing outside the Daily Record offices when they reveal a scoop in the morning paper demanding to know "who told them"!!

Keep posting though, i enjoy reading your info.I post rumours from time to time myself as i always think any half decent Jambo would like to know whats been said/heard on the grapevine.

... and im the young guy you despise haha, that was a pretty immature comment from a man with an experienced head on his shoulders.

But i do appreciate it's your right, i just think you'd be helping yourself by giving a name or the direction the information in this post (ie - media, manager, player). Seem to be getting a bit of stick up there.

Im outright enough to say that i know a guy who works in my work who also works part time for real radio. Id say Euan & Roughy were a decent source. (arses though they may be)

This.

If it's a rumour then the Mods will soon move the post to the Gullit Lounge, if not then it's a talking point. JKB is only a football forum after all.

As for a source, why do people need one, I certainly don't.

If it ain't broke... ... ya da, ya da, ya da. Hearts are presently ticking along nicely under JJ and need to get rid of some of the deadwood first.

Not really wanting him in truth. Think there are far better natural and proven finishers over him.

Thought he was Hibs bound :lol::woot::rolleyes:

Got a text last night saying that ICT had knocked back an offer from Hibs for Rooney late last week.

Got a text last night saying that ICT had knocked back an offer from Hibs for Rooney late last week.

from jay jay.

... and im the young guy you despise haha, that was a pretty immature comment from a man with an experienced head on his shoulders.

But i do appreciate it's your right, i just think you'd be helping yourself by giving a name or the direction the information in this post (ie - media, manager, player). Seem to be getting a bit of stick up there.

Im outright enough to say that i know a guy who works in my work who also works part time for real radio. Id say Euan & Roughy were a decent source. (arses though they may be)

Euan and Roughy decent sources?! :lol:

It's on the ICT fans forum that they have knocked back a bid from Hibs.Seems 10p a penny chew and a green Sports mixture just isn't enough.

Euan and Roughy decent sources?! :lol:

yes. they know managers on a personal level fella.

Better than saying 'I GOT MY SOURCE FROM....... NOBODAAAAAYYYY.... YAAAAYYYY'

If you believe that then you'll believe anything :rolleyes:

Euan used to post tosh on here on a regular basis, their rumours are designed to get ****wits to listen into their show.

Walter Bishop

:vrface: :vrface:

JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS !!!!!!!!!!

I'd take jayjay's word over Ewen and Roughy's!

Actually, I'd be more likely to believe a rumour from anyone on here than one on Real Radio.

I'd take jayjay's word over Ewen and Roughy's!

Actually, I'd be more likely to believe a rumour from anyone on here than one on Real Radio.

i'd believe the owner of this t shirt over shameron and roughie tbh.

nimhxboston.jpg

May not be spot on, but better than naming nobody. They certainly have the resources to be good.

On a side note. Reading other teams forums, no where near as many arguments than on JKB between fans. Atleast two or three per topic. Normally for having an opinion.

It was common knowledge jj was returning as soon as Csaba was sacked. To use a quote of someone else

Csaba sacked = we need manager

JJ out of work = we still need manager.

We still need manager = JJ!

Euan. The man who broke the news of JJ's return two days before it happened.

Blind luck is more likely than him actually knowing anything about that.

Do you seriously trust what those 2 absolute roasters say about Hearts and transfer rumours over people on here who have actually got some rumours right in the past? I'd actually go as far as to say I'd trust a Hobo's transfer rumour over those 2 tits.

Blind luck is more likely than him actually knowing anything about that.

Do you seriously trust what those 2 absolute roasters say about Hearts and transfer rumours over people on here who have actually got some rumours right in the past? I'd actually go as far as to say I'd trust a Hobo's transfer rumour over those 2 tits.

'Luck', how convenient for your point of view.

As ive stated above, they arent always correct, but i feel that atleast my source is named and they do have links to all media and managers.

As ive stated above, they arent always correct, but i feel that atleast my source is named and they do have links to all media and managers.

Just because you name your source doesn't make it any more credible, in fact in your case I'd argue that it makes it less credible. And tbh I don't see you coming out with groundbreaking information from this source of yours.

But bash on prancer :thumbsup:

Everyone knew Csaba's coat was on a shoogly peg, and that Romanov was interested in JJ. There were several threads on here about whether he should come back or not. That really isn't a scoop.

Just because you name your source doesn't make it any more credible, in fact in your case I'd argue that it makes it less credible. And tbh I don't see you coming out with groundbreaking information from this source of yours.

But bash on prancer :thumbsup:

You funny man =)

It does make it more credible in my opinion.

your own cred has taken a bashing to the hole after your kris boyd thread. no wonder you believe what you-hun and roughy tell you.

:blink:

your own cred has taken a bashing to the hole after your kris boyd thread. no wonder you believe what you-hun and roughy tell you.

:blink:

my credibility on the internet has gone down by 3 internet points, what will i do.

merely saying that boyd rumours growing legs, i'll speak to roughy tonight, get a definitive answer for you and put your mind at rest. dont't you worry there speanky spangles.

my credibility on the internet has gone down by 3 internet points, what will i do.

merely saying that boyd rumours growing legs, i'll speak to roughy tonight, get a definitive answer for you and put your mind at rest. dont't you worry there speanky spangles.

my mind is quite at rest thanks. where's yours?... resting in peace?

Archived