They are revolting over on the scaffy side of the road

Victorian

But we have to remember that we are jealous of their stadium and their state of the art training ground :rolleyes:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Independence

I am very unhappy!!!!!

Why are Hibs still in the Scottish CupAyr United what is wrong with you?

Replay........Ayr United lets be having you..........!

This is was what really cracked me up on hivs.net

"Everbody at that game should keep their ticket stubs and they should be guaranteed a cup final ticket ( in the unlikely event we get through)."

Hmmm in the unlikely event....

Shouldn't that be guaranteed a stadium seat fancy dress costume? :teehee::whistling:

Skivingatwork

The great thing is they have already played the 'change the manager card.'

The sheep played this card when they were honking and it looks like Paw Broon will do enough to keep them up, if not even get in to the top 6 as Motherwell and ICT start sliding.

The hibees new manager has came in with an even worse record than Bingo had.

Throw in to the mix the dressing room unrest and fans revolt and you have a fantastic recipe for relegation.

:thumbsup:

The great thing is they have already played the 'change the manager card.'

The sheep played this card when they were honking and it looks like Paw Broon will do enough to keep them up, if not even get in to the top 6 as Motherwell and ICT start sliding.

The hibees new manager has came in with an even worse record than Bingo had.

Throw in to the mix the dressing room unrest and fans revolt and you have a fantastic recipe for relegation.

:thumbsup:

i like your thread :lol: implosion is the word that comes to mind they are on a spiraling downward demise and know one knows who is to blame. personally cc is the catalist for me :lol:

last time they went down we won the BIG CUP, Dare i say history is repeating itself :thumbsup:

I text a workmate of mine who was one of the 5,000 hibs fans there and was asking him about the game. He's normally a reasonable enough sort and told me that the game was poor and that Ayr could have won it at the death. I replied, asking him if he thought Hibs would improve in the short/medium term under Calderwood. He told me that Byrne? would make a difference when he returns.

I honestly don't know who he is talking about.

If only they'd scored in the last minute! Imagine the pain, misery, angst and anger on a meltdown scale. Better luck at Somerset Park lads! :thumbsup:

If only they'd scored in the last minute! Imagine the pain, misery, angst and anger on a meltdown scale. Better luck at Somerset Park lads! :thumbsup:

no not good this cut needs to be a long and painful one blunderwood has clearly not got a scoobie doo he must remain at the helm off the titanic for as long as possible :thumbsup:

jamboinglasgow

I text a workmate of mine who was one of the 5,000 hibs fans there and was asking him about the game. He's normally a reasonable enough sort and told me that the game was poor and that Ayr could have won it at the death. I replied, asking him if he thought Hibs would improve in the short/medium term under Calderwood. He told me that Byrne? would make a difference when he returns.

I honestly don't know who he is talking about.

He will be talking about Kurtis Byrne, 20 year old Irish Striker, he was an important member of their U19 side that won the league and cup two seasons ago. He has been away on loan in the first half of the season at East Fife and scored 7 goals in 14 appereances (including a hat-trick.) I think he will help Hibs but I think not as much as your friend thinks. Hibs require a huge amount to change before thinks will really improve.

Judging by his performance on New Year's Day,(the only time I've seen him), Hibs have a reasonably competent goalkeeper.

Begs the question, where would they be if they were relying on some of the previous encumbents of that position.

julienbrellier

But how can this be???

Floodlights, Flair, New stand, Balance sheets, Hardest mob in the world, Celebrity fans........They've got everything :turned::teehee:

love it

rossthejambo

A more beautiful sight you'll struggle to find than the Hibs fans in utter devastation. The only thing that makes it even more pleasing is that when they go out in the replay they'll be even worse.

This will be the year indeed laugh.gif

no not good this cut needs to be a long and painful one blunderwood has clearly not got a scoobie doo he must remain at the helm off the titanic for as long as possible :thumbsup:

Hibs wont sack him before the end of the season due to money and reputation. I would rather be singing 110 years in a row sooner rather than later! :thumbsup:

gorgie_rebel

It's no good

I've tried all night not to dive over to relegationfodderandnearlyootthecup.net and bask in their misery but I just can't help myself.

gorgie_rebel

This is was what really cracked me up on hivs.net

"Everbody at that game should keep their ticket stubs and they should be guaranteed a cup final ticket ( in the unlikely event we get through)."

Hmmm in the unlikely event....

especially if this is the guff they're posting

:arf:

And the draw will have been made before their replay so it would be good if it pairs them with one of the lower teams left and then they go out to Ayr. :teehee:

The Old Tolbooth

An Ayr United fans post on Pie n Bovril aimed at Hibs fans :lol:

Finally, and no harm meant to the Hibs fans when I say this, but here's a message for Colin Calderwood after his: "It's a priviledge for small clubs to come and play here at Easter Road" comments:

Colin, it will be an enormous priviledge for a semi-literate Stranraer hick like yourself to bring a big club that you have managed to get playing like a small club to come and try to raise their game at Somerset. Big Kisses! XXX

I fully expect you mad Hibees to get ripped into me for that, but to be honest that's fine. Your arrogant useless w**k of a manager was as disrespectful as it gets on the news about us. I hope he's a little more prepared for a replay. We ******* are Calderwood, you inbred titrash.

...a bit disco

Matty Fairnie strikes again!

"Don't think the derbies have been as one sided, and we can match their Scottish Cup with a League Cup win."

:rofl:

kennyblack'sshot

Note this day in the diary as the day Hibs ended their brief, and entirely delusional, flirtation with the "Dutch way":

"Having had the "pleasure" of seeing both Wiss and De Graaf play, I can tell you that the "Dutch Wizard" is worse than Wiss. At least Wiss could control and pass the ball."

:pleasing:

Geoff Kilpatrick

"Don't think the derbies have been as one sided, and we can match their Scottish Cup with a League Cup win."

:rofl:

Feck me! Massive :facepalm:

southside1874

Who do Hibs actually think they are!? When i started going to football in the early 80's, a good season for them was avoiding relegation each year, now, for some unknown reason, they think they are something special, sorry Hibs fans, your in the natural order of places in the League and the wages you pay players will see you stay exactly where you belong. FFS!, you beat Rangers 3-0 at Ibrox, what more d'you want!? Your season's over, you've had your one highlight a season so shut-up and enjoy the battle to stay up!

They have built themselves into a frenzy with flair and hoboconomics. They have they impending doom of hearts and their new stadium built by their uber run club as a talisman for all scottish football to follow.................how fickle and how the "mighty" fall....... :whistling:

my person favourite good business making that new stand means your ST sales go down woot.gif

He He - I launched an e-mail assault on hubs fans at work as it was the anniversary of when they were going to win the league last year and were giving it large to me. I included the point around their new stand merely emptying the other stands and it appear from this poor soul I'm not wrong.

Oh ma sides. I cannot wait to get back to work on Monday!!!!

gorgie_rebel

It's no good

I've tried all night not to dive over to relegationfodderandnearlyootthecup.net and bask in their misery but I just can't help myself.

Really wished I hadn't bothered ma hole now.

Usual slapping of gums about not going back while it's this bad, CC blooms is a tool,Ebaneezer Petrie needs to open the purse strings.....yadda yadda yadda and some classless jibes about Wallace Mercer.

There are a few punters on there who you could have a bit of decent banter with but most seem to be cretinous no marks

southside1874

Really wished I hadn't bothered ma hole now.

Usual slapping of gums about not going back while it's this bad, CC blooms is a tool,Ebaneezer Petrie needs to open the purse strings.....yadda yadda yadda and some classless jibes about Wallace Mercer.

There are a few punters on there who you could have a bit of decent banter with but most seem to be cretinous no marks

Oh how they hurt because of their ignorance and misplaced comfort zone. Oh how they don't seem to learn and push the buttons to quickly. Yet another manager and yet the dressing room rule continue. Blinded by the obvious and continuous by their blindness. They only do well when hearts hit a blip and their subservience to Hearts gives them strength when their masters hit a blip. :lol:

Wallace was right. if we could shake off our nuisance neighbour who provide players for our glasgow rivals then scottish football would be more competitive. We should have never petitioned to have them in the league....they mistake kindness as a weakness B)

"Don't think the derbies have been as one sided...."

That takes delusion to a whole new level. :D

The scottish media are being very quiet about the crisis at fester rd

Its only when hearts are having problems such as players revolting,unpaid wages,vlads meddling and poor results,that we seem

to make HEADLINES on the front and back pages of every newspapers.when we were sitting 2nd bottom a few years back the press

where having a field day,mainly because a team like "HEARTS" shouldnt be in that position however the weegie press seem to

have nothing to say about hibs predicament.Hibs have had more managers in the last 2 years than we have and WE got slated

for it.

HIBS ARE CRAP AND THEY KNOW IT. :yucky:

John Findlay

I think the penny maybe finally dropping for them in that success for Rod Petrie is finishing 11th in the current SPL and that anything else is a bonus.

John

The scottish media are being very quiet about the crisis at fester rd

Hibs don't sell newspapers.

Seymour M Hersh

i like what they are calling CC Bloom "Blunderwood" it kinda has a ring to it :lol: but we need him to stay this guy is the best ever he even makes flank sauceees record look good. :lol:

the man needs time to complete his task :woot:

Can they afford to dump him financially or as an advert for attracting another lame duck? How many has that been in the tache era?

Can they afford to dump him financially or as an advert for attracting another lame duck? How many has that been in the tache era?

Im not sure but all have failed with the exception of sponge bob square head the bottom line is Blunderwood looks like the best so far its clear he is totally clueless the players have not responded to him and there form has dipped since Bingo left :thumbsup:

They have no leaders on the park no star quality and Blunderwoods tactics seem to be to try to defend deep and hoof the ball up to the rat to try and sneak a counter attack goal :woot:

This type of football we had with our previous manager and whilst it can work with the odd one nil win it is torture on the eye.

There is something rotten to the core over there look at the job Mixu has done at Killie yet he failed at fester road they are in a spiralling tailspin going downwards even there fans bar the diehards have given up :o

I think the penny maybe finally dropping for them in that success for Rod Petrie is finishing 11th in the current SPL and that anything else is a bonus.

Not far from the mark there, John. I am sure in 'Tache's 10 year business plan he was looking a bricks & mortar for this season and not getting relegated would certainly be the bonus. 11th place would do. Far easier to draw players to the club if it is in the SPL than the 1st Div.

I believe CC Bloomer is an appointment for next season when he will bring in a tranche of players from the English lower leagues along with DA's knowledge of the lower divisions in Scotland. January is not a time for making wholesale changes in a squad.

Oh how they hurt because of their ignorance and misplaced comfort zone. Oh how they don't seem to learn and push the buttons to quickly. Yet another manager and yet the dressing room rule continue. Blinded by the obvious and continuous by their blindness. They only do well when hearts hit a blip and their subservience to Hearts gives them strength when their masters hit a blip. :lol:

Wallace was right. if we could shake off our nuisance neighbour who provide players for our glasgow rivals then scottish football would be more competitive. We should have never petitioned to have them in the league....they mistake kindness as a weakness B)

Well said :bravo:

Looks like Colin Nish is offski glad yo see this as he is one off there better players :whistling:

Originally Posted by RickyS

serious? oh please god!

anyway, how d'ya know?

Nish spotted at Edin airport Sat morning waiting to board plane to Cyprus, two different sourses, one being my brother [ die-hard Hibby] who is a baggage handler spoke to Nish and was told about proposed move, didn't say which club however. :lol::lol:

Looks like Colin Nish is offski glad yo see this as he is one off there better players :whistling:

serious? oh please god!

anyway, how d'ya know?

Nish spotted at Edin airport Sat morning waiting to board plane to Cyprus, two different sourses, one being my brother [ die-hard Hibby] who is a baggage handler spoke to Nish and was told about proposed move, didn't say which club however. :lol::lol:

Why would he be at Edinburgh airport when it was shut?! What a pish rumour :lol:

serious? oh please god!

anyway, how d'ya know?

Appologies for going off topic, but what happened over letting your laddie try out for Hibs?

Yesterday, listening to sportsound for first time in years, someone called in claiming to be a hobo but in his call all he talked about that its going to be 110 in a row at this rate. Now was it really a hobo or Jambo in disguise as he also mentioned how pants hubs really are.... :unsure: even when we play at our worst I wont phone a radio show to tell the listeners.

Archived