They are revolting over on the scaffy side of the road

Victorian

talk of 'sack the board'

talk of 'sack the manager'

talk of 'season ticket boycotts'

talk of 'demonstrations'

"enough is enough" apparently. not quite sure what their expectations are, or indeed if those expectations are in any way realistic... but the weekly installment of the jungle drums of doom have begun.

internet hobos are settling in for a saturday evening of soul searching.

:pleasing:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamboinglasgow

Was great on the radio for them to finally realise their "great balance sheets" (which I am sure is not so great anymore) has done little for them, and there are bigger problems at heart for hibs.

gorgie_rebel

talk of 'sack the board'

talk of 'demonstrations'

"enough is enough" apparently. not quite sure what their expectations are, or indeed if those expectations are in any way realistic... but the weekly installment of the jungle drums of doom have begun.

But how can this be???

Floodlights, Flair, New stand, Balance sheets, Hardest mob in the world, Celebrity fans........They've got everything :turned::teehee:

Sounds like they're waking up to the fact that the conveyor bet of talent has stopped turning, they're left with a squad of utter shite and nobody of much worth to sell on to keep the 'balance sheet' nice and shiny. I for one am going to sit back and enjoy their impending downward spiral in to the depths of the lower leagues :verysmug:

I'm at home feeling rubbish and settling in for an evening of sofa dwelling. I feel one of those twice yearly visits to hibs.net coming on. Sounds like chicken soup for the soul. :)

Who do Hibs actually think they are!? When i started going to football in the early 80's, a good season for them was avoiding relegation each year, now, for some unknown reason, they think they are something special, sorry Hibs fans, your in the natural order of places in the League and the wages you pay players will see you stay exactly where you belong. FFS!, you beat Rangers 3-0 at Ibrox, what more d'you want!? Your season's over, you've had your one highlight a season so shut-up and enjoy the battle to stay up!

This must be a mistake, this is the team that club flair passing football is it not, that is their way. They would rather play flair football than win, wouldn't they?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Agree with a few previous posters, the best part has been the recent aknowledgement of the "We are a football club and not a business", "I do not support a balance sheet" and my absolute favourite... "Some people have been taking solace in our poor form because The Yams have been going bust now for 5 years according to some on here"

Luverly suff... :thumbsup:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201160-The-Hibs-faithfull-have-voted-with-their-feet-Enough-s-enough

post 25

Thats me done

Reckon that was the last game i will attend this season. I've got a season ticket so voting with my feet won't damage the club financially this season but i just can't sit through another week of this rubbish.

Before the uber fans start i have done my time watching bad Hibs teams. 2-6 against Motherwell, 1-5 v Hertz, 0-7 v Rangers and 0-3 v Raith are particular lowlights that i have had the misfortune to witness. This is the first time i have honestly felt like not going back. The closest i got was after Ross County away last season but this time my mind is pretty much made up.

Far too many in that team didn't try a leg today. We were playing a 2nd division and started at walking pace, we should have went all out to blow them away in the first 30 minutes.

Judging by the attendance today i'm not the only one likely to be voting with my feet. I work my erse of all week and i'm not willing to waste every Saturday gettin frustrated and angry at a crowd of jokers who couldn't care less.

:rofl:

talk of 'sack the board'

talk of 'demonstrations'

[/quote

CC Bloom is doing a Sterling Job a great appointment by the tache :lol::lol::lol: and the funny bit is a lot of the deluded over there are saying he needs time :lol:

His Record so far.

Played 12 lost 7 drawn 3 won 2

And there crowd today ( Drum Roll ) 6052 with 1000 Ayr fans. :huh:

This must be a mistake, this is the team that club flair passing football is it not, that is their way. They would rather play flair football than win, wouldn't they?

The times they are a changing.

Riordan, partnered by Darryl Duffy up front, looked the Hibs player most likely to get on the scoresheet.

Towards the end of the first half he peeled off to the left and took a pass from Danny Galbraith but uncharacteristically hoofed his shot high into the stand.

Moments later he raced towards the penalty spot to collect a long through ball from Zemmama

Source: BBC.

:teehee::whistling:

Gods a Jambo

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201160-The-Hibs-faithfull-have-voted-with-their-feet-Enough-s-enough

post 25

Thats me done

Reckon that was the last game i will attend this season. I've got a season ticket so voting with my feet won't damage the club financially this season but i just can't sit through another week of this rubbish.

Before the uber fans start i have done my time watching bad Hibs teams. 2-6 against Motherwell, 1-5 v Hertz, 0-7 v Rangers and 0-3 v Raith are particular lowlights that i have had the misfortune to witness. This is the first time i have honestly felt like not going back. The closest i got was after Ross County away last season but this time my mind is pretty much made up.

Far too many in that team didn't try a leg today. We were playing a 2nd division and started at walking pace, we should have went all out to blow them away in the first 30 minutes.

Judging by the attendance today i'm not the only one likely to be voting with my feet. I work my erse of all week and i'm not willing to waste every Saturday gettin frustrated and angry at a crowd of jokers who couldn't care less.

:rofl:

Christ, thats like a Dear John to Hibs!

The irony is that Rod's shiny new stand makes it all the easier not to renew. There is ACRES of space in the stadium every week to get a decent view, you can move around, change your seat each week, change stands if you want, and pick and choose the games you go to. Even easier if we're in the 1st div. Someone switch the light out.

my person favourite good business making that new stand means your ST sales go down woot.gif

Sounds like they're waking up to the fact that the conveyor bet of talent has stopped turning, they're left with a squad of utter shite and nobody of much worth to sell on to keep the 'balance sheet' nice and shiny. I for one am going to sit back and enjoy their impending downward spiral in to the depths of the lower leagues :verysmug:

Great thing is Smithy they have 16 out of contract in the summer if reports are correct.

No way will the Tache spend any significant amount of money on the squad so see this as just the begining of a slippery slope - on a side note dont think they will go down this year, with reconstruction and a poor Hamilton, next year is a different story IMO. :woot:

big hitter, matty fairnie is hurting...

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201156-Players-out-of-contract-No-fight.

post 7

this bunch of players have never had any fight. the dressing room is full of losers.

We desperately need some characters in that dressing room who are leaders, who take responsibility, and who make things happen.

We should have been able to play without a manager today and win.

Nothing to do with people going out of contract, everything to do with the pitiful lack of spirit, fight, character and desire in that team. Been like that for far too long. Nobody desperately wants to win. They might try hard but they lack that fundamental will to win.

seriously think this might be the single most pathetic hibs team I have ever seen.

:verysmug:

What was going to be a boring Saturday evening stuck in, skint, is now turning out to be very entertaining indeedthumbsup.gif

riordans puss in this must be smilie worthy

_50717408_riordan.jpg

I'm sure that face could get many offers of a date tonight on any lesbian dating site.

ToadKiller Dog

This has to we a jambo in a wind up bloody brilliant

Angry whats happened to our club

we are in a dire state to be honest, and it saddens my soul!

we've sold so many quality players and replaced them with utter ****.

Its unacceptable, we should be the third force in scotland or at least attempt to be!

petrie does have a lot to answer for in my opinion, especially with his managerial

appointments. I understand the debt needed to be cleared but surely selling

fletcher (3m) brown (4m) whittaker(2m) thompson(2m) and o'connor(1m) some 12m+ shoulda been enough to keep the bank sweet.

But thats not good enough we have to sell every other guy who is half decent> like rob jones, david murphy,sol bamba, ivan sprool, and deano, and all for pennies just shocking business., especially when you replace them with ed degraphs, alan o'briens and jonathan grounds.

Every one keeps saying its not calderwoods team, well if calderwood was a manager he woulda noticed things like bamba wasnt a CH and shoulda been playing in midfield where he was outstanding for half a season. And if you cant see john rankin is rank and colin nish is pish then you really are not good enough for hibs and i fear for the type of player you may want to bring to the club!

And this brings me to DEEKS, the guys who are calling for him to leave the club, YOU ARE ALL INSANE. TRUELY HONESTLY OFF YOUR HEADS,

any one who thinks we should let the 3rd top goal scorer of all time in the SPL leave our club for a couple hundred thousand or worse a free IS OFF THERE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

If we do not sign derek up, I doubt i will buy a season ticket next year, which would be the first time I failed to get one for 18years.

I just can't take losing any more good players! especially another

striker capable of scoring 20 goals a season, like stokes (fee was a joke utter joke

how much did they get for marco fortune who couldny score in a barrel of Fann.......)

I dont care who our manager is, i just want to watch half decent football that wins games at home against inverness, hamilton, st mirren,hearts and AYR!!!!,

the facts show since 1998 we are the 6th best team in scotland and thats not good enough. we've actually lost more games than we have won! so sick so sick.

GET IT SORTED HIBS ............cause

.my heart is broken

my heart is broken

Sorrow Sorrow Sorrow Sorrow

for PETRIE, -

RIP UP THESE CONTRACTS

G. SMith.- is just ****.

L. Stevenson - failed to make the grade.

F. DickHO - for having a ridiculous name and generally just being ****.

C. Hogg - Has gone stale at our club and will never become a club legend no matter how long he stays.

s. thicot - failed to make the grade, (i think he has bags of potential but there you go)

e.degraph - is past it, leggs are gone.

k. Mcbride - was never good enough for me - highly over rated by some people.

j. rankin - Just go away, a guy who is like a duracell battery inside a 2 pound dildo, gets you off after a lots and lots of patience once in a while!

tyaks - Panic buying, not upto it for me. very very average and i think thats being nice. (why yogi signed him over denneboom (a big guy with pace)makes ya wonder)

D. Duffy - Dont want to see him play, just want him to go away.

c.nish - should have been sacked after calling fans idiots for booing his **** performances.

m.hart - not good enough strange signing.

g.stack - his humour has gone sour at easter road. tata.

do you agree? probly not.........but hey ho something has gone wrong!!! BIG TIME

Saul Goodman

love post 2 of "petries luck has run out" Hibs have a more competitive wage budget compared to those teams around them competing for 3rd.....!!! words AROUND COMPETING and THIRD in the same sentence lol

Great thing is Smithy they have 16 out of contract in the summer if reports are correct.

No way will the Tache spend any significant amount of money on the squad so see this as just the begining of a slippery slope - on a side note dont think they will go down this year, with reconstruction and a poor Hamilton, next year is a different story IMO. :woot:

Cant see Hibs wanting to spend the money sacking two managers* in the same season so CC may well be steering them downwards for the foreseeable futurewoot.gif

*realise that yogi 'reportedly' left in a mutual agreement but i think we all know he was pumped out the door and must have had some kind of pay off

Guest Bilel Mohsni

love post 2 of "petries luck has run out" Hibs have a more competitive wage budget compared to those teams around them competing for 3rd.....!!! words AROUND COMPETING and THIRD in the same sentence lol

He probably meant: 'competing for third bottom, I would imagine'...

Tommy Wiseau

This bit really tickled me:

fletcher (3m) brown (4m) whittaker(2m) thompson(2m) and o'connor(1m) some 12m+ shoulda been enough to keep the bank sweet.

But thats not good enough we have to sell every other guy who is half decent> like rob jones, david murphy,sol bamba, ivan sprool, and deano, and all for pennies just shocking business., especially when you replace them with ed degraphs, alan o'briens and jonathan grounds.

That's a lot of half decent SPL players they've flogged off for buttons. Meanwhile our fee for Gordon covered 2/3 of that amount.

MEGA LOLZ. :rofl:

talk of 'sack the board'

talk of 'demonstrations'

Looks like they were boycotting todays game crowd was 6056,unless Rod was at the fiddle.

Will calderwood last as long as Suazee, who played 15 and lost 8

Calderwood currently played 7 lost 4, but he's won 2, which is one more than the Hibee legend.

Im now convinced that since that female workie demolished the old hibs stand and then buried hearts momentos underneath the new one,the hobos have lost most of their home games.

We have jinxed their luck :woot: :woot:

Im now convinced that since that female workie demolished the old hibs stand and then buried hearts momentos underneath the new one,the hobos have lost most of their home games.

We have jinxed their luck :woot: :woot:

Fixed that for you. :whistling:

Nelly Terraces

big hitter, matty fairnie is hurting...

http://www.hibs.net/...tract-No-fight.

post 7

this bunch of players have never had any fight. the dressing room is full of losers.

We desperately need some characters in that dressing room who are leaders, who take responsibility, and who make things happen.

We should have been able to play without a manager today and win.

Nothing to do with people going out of contract, everything to do with the pitiful lack of spirit, fight, character and desire in that team. Been like that for far too long. Nobody desperately wants to win. They might try hard but they lack that fundamental will to win.

seriously think this might be the single most pathetic hibs team I have ever seen.

What an utter hobo welt. There's been far worse teams down at the Mythadome over the years. This mug must've only been going 2 seasons. Cockend.

From the BBC match report....

And in the final seconds only a great save by Mark Brown from Andy Rodgers earned Hibs a replay at Somerset Park.

:thumbsup: They're that shit they have to earn a replay against a div 2 side.

RoussetsShorts

It appears the - 23315_342292229637_7630_n.jpg has finally happened. For 5 years they've been convinced we are going bust and they are going places when in fact we're not far off a league challenge (next season) and they are looking at a terrible season alongside a BIG loss financially, was ?2mill last year will be a lot worse this time round.

:pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201163-How-long-has-Colin-got/page2

Post 52

Can't believe how many fans are hiding behind the fact 'it's Hughes team'!! Yeah it is but ffs, that starting 11 today are more than capable of beating ****ing Ayr Utd!! It was actually a good team on paper. The players are a disgrace and are hugely to blame, however, Every team other than Hibs seem to appoint a new manager and the club gets a lift, Calderwood has brought nothing! He should be able to motivate his team to beat Ayr Utd for crying out loud! Look at Aberdeen since Brown took over, he has signed NOBODY, look what Jeffries done when he took over at Hearts, yes, he's signed players now but they immediately started climbing the table lst season when he took over!! It pains me to say it but if Jeffries was to come in tomor and inherit our current squad he would get them climbing the table and I think most honest folk on here would admit that. Calderwood is getting absolutely nothing out of those players, a good manager would at least get something out of them!!

Nae chance of JJ coming in tomorrow though is there?

We_are_the_Hearts

j. rankin - Just go away, a guy who is like a duracell battery inside a 2 pound dildo, gets you off after a lots and lots of patience once in a while! :D:D:D

The Comedian

But, but, but, but we have no debt!? What about our self-perpetuated myth of playing good football!?

:confused:

It seems the penny has finally dropped for our Hoboid friends. Old Scrooge McTash has finally squeezed every last dime out of that squad with only the bones left to pick over.

Now they are relying on such dreg's and out of contract pudding's to keep them in this division. A sobering thought for a support that get by on delusions of fake tradition and balance sheet pride.

Reality is starting to bite for all substance free Hoboids.

Cardiac Rucksack

Hubs keeping hearts fans in stitches since whenever the first caravan rolled in to leith.

Teuchterjambo

I'm at home feeling rubbish and settling in for an evening of sofa dwelling. I feel one of those twice yearly visits to hibs.net coming on. Sounds like chicken soup for the soul. :)

Me too - sitting at home stuffed with the cold , no game tomorrow and feeling really low. Had a quick glance (for the first time ever) at "benefitsare us.com" and it was quite uplifting - feel a lot better for it - go on RDM, take a trip to the Dark Side - it WILL do you good !!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

This is was what really cracked me up on hivs.net

"Everbody at that game should keep their ticket stubs and they should be guaranteed a cup final ticket ( in the unlikely event we get through)."

Hmmm in the unlikely event....

Drylaw Hearts

This is was what really cracked me up on hivs.net

"Everbody at that game should keep their ticket stubs and they should be guaranteed a cup final ticket

( in the unlikely event we get through)."

Hmmm in the unlikely event....

That is a stunning post.

I hope each and every single one of the roasters is in utter emotional agony tonight.

ha ha ha

This stuff cheers me up, sad times to be a hobo that is for sure.

Best thing is, their debt will start racking up soon enough too.

Crowds down and nobody to sell to break even every year.

i like what they are calling CC Bloom "Blunderwood" it kinda has a ring to it :lol: but we need him to stay this guy is the best ever he even makes flank sauceees record look good. :lol:

the man needs time to complete his task :woot:

Archived