todays ref

peebles jambo

We need to stop blaming referees for our failures.

We are rubbish because our team has been worse than neglected for a long time now. We do not win because we do not play well enough.

I think he should have booked the player for the foul on Miko at the start of the game, and maybe it was a red card for the Miko shot, goalie block.

But otherwise Richmond had a reasonable game. I think he is improving a bit as a ref - from a horrendous start mind you. Probably should have booked Ksnavicius for a pathetic dive towards the end.

Jambof3tornado

Not the best ref but then none of them are english football standard.

Agree though that the ref didnt stop us winning today so no point in pointing the finger(unless he suggested tactics to Shaggy).

Chris Benoit

Thought he was ok, reserve judgement on the goalie coming out the box until i see it on the telly (crap view of it from section g) there was a couple of times today he gave free kicks for fouls on Miko that were waved away by other refs recently and let Miko off of a booking when he ran 40 yds to shoulder barge the guy running thru on the break so certainly can't complain of any anti-Lith conspiracy!

Hearts problem today was not the referee, when you don't force the goalkeeper in to any kind of save in 90 mins not even themost die hard Hibby as referee could cause that

Arthur Morgan

We are rubbish because our team has been worse than neglected for a long time now. We do not win because we do not play well enough.

Agree with you bighusref yes the refs are bad usually give everything against us but its the team that are simpsly not good enough

look at the team 3 years ago the only player from this team now that would get a game for the team 3 years ago would be kingston maybe driver,berra,palazuelos getting some sub appearances,injury replacements but thats it

Toxteth O'Grady
Nonsense.

peebles jambo, slaverin erse

discuss

Did you like your birthday card from Miko?:)

I usually find something to complain about with the referees we get but today Richmond was pretty neutral. Mind you it was difficult to get worked up when Falkirk set out to nullify us - and then found out found out we kept playing into their hands.

Falkirk are given a script and play to it. We just seem to be given positions and are then sent out to improvise but can't.

yes refs in scotland are pish

yes we never get a rub of the green when it comes down to it

BUT

we need to stop pretending refs are to blame for our failure to create.

we all have mates supporting other teams who now sit and go "wtf was that ref about" regarding decisions that don't go our way, but its not their fault we can't lift ourselves and play.

we need to go back to the boardroom and rip this team apart, and start again quite frankly

Thought richmond had a good game today.

about time a large section of our support stop thinking we are getting victimised and actually watch the game.

get a grip !

Aye true, the refs aren't to blame for our poor team selection and tactics. However, in my opinion anyway, they have clearly enjoyed putting the boot in while we were down :(

I have to say though that I've seen a definite 'thaw' over maybe the last two months, oddly enough since Shaggy was appointed Caretaker and we appeared to put on a veneer of good honest Scottishness in matters of team control. In fact the last shocker I can honestly recall was the cup replay at Fir Park. Stuart Dougal ( usually fair ) was apalling in the 1st half that night and Motherwell could clearly see it was still open season on us !

The 2nd half ( with Craig Thomson replacing SD for some reason ) was much more even as far as the breaks went, although we as a team were still well p1sh.

The Cup semi with Barry F's outrageous hand ball ?...............well that was just the run of the mill OF bias there I suspect :sad:

Seymour M Hersh

Where is he saying the official was responsible for the result?

Personally goalkeeper incident apart I thought he was less useless than normal.

On the other hand we are full of useless players.

Miller Jambo 60
Nonsense.

peebles jambo, slaverin erse

discuss

OH a GFA fan our refs are shat but you like them .

You called PJ a slaverin erse mmmm we no who the aerse is.

Doug 46

ToadKiller Dog

Not the worst ref i have seen ,maybe could have protected the only two players trying to

play football a bit more,Falikrk went about 15 fouls before a booking ,a bit over fussy at times and not so at others.Dont think he could be blamed for the soulless performance yesterday.

shocking, gave us nothing

discuss

Hearts Players, Shocking, Gave us nothing...Discuss!!:mad:

How many times are we going to blame the ref for the fact we're ****e??

Was it the Ref's fault we didn,t have a ferkin shot on target??

Gies a break with the ref Pesh...Please!!

I have mates that go to parkhead,ibrox,easter rd,and falkirk and they have moans about the refs every week,so it aint just us

Is it just me that thinks that the ref's have been MUCH better in our games in the last 5 or 6 weeks ?

Francis Albert
He gave no protection to Miko or Larry.

It was one of the less bad refereeing performances I've seen this season. But the bit I didn't understand was why after Larry's fairly innocuous foul near the end, he did that silly pointing (randomly) to various areas of the pitch thing. What was that about? Larry was persistenly fouled, not the other way around.

JamboJoker98

Couldn't complain. Blame lies squarely at our feet. And that Ksnavicius dive was disgraceful and it's not the first time he's done it. We really bring the Lithuanian diving cheating circus whatever onto ourselves

Where is he saying the official was responsible for the result?

Where am I saying that HE is saying the official was responsible for the result? We were asked to discuss the referee, I offered a point.

It was one of the less bad refereeing performances I've seen this season. But the bit I didn't understand was why after Larry's fairly innocuous foul near the end, he did that silly pointing (randomly) to various areas of the pitch thing. What was that about? Larry was persistenly fouled, not the other way around.

You're right. Kingston certainly didn't put in enough effort to be called up for persistent fouling. Perhaps Richmond was suggesting where Kingston might try to work back rather than walking back.

Seymour M Hersh
Where am I saying that HE is saying the official was responsible for the result? We were asked to discuss the referee, I offered a point.

Nice!

Archived