Lost opportunity

hearts_crazy

hearts_crazy

You know what really peshes me off more than anything else about today, we had an opportunity not only to draw level with Falkirk, but also to peg Hibs and Murderwell back. That's what makes our don't give a feck performance all the more galling.

There have been countless threads about how x player is gash. Personally I don't blame the players, they don't pick themselves.

Stevie Frail has no clue how to get the best out of our team, he needs to just GTF. Log onto Hearts World, the TV interview with Frail comes on giving it 'this is a must win game, blah blah blah'. Explain the 4-5-1 defensive minded, setup with a useless article who couldn't score in a bag of phannies up front on his own then Stevie. Explain why you persisted with this formation throughout the game when it was painfully obvious that it wasn't working after 5 minutes. Admit it, you haven't got a fecking clue have you? 'Must win' is NOT the same as 'must not lose'. Time to grow a set of gonads or just go.

Jambof3tornado

If that was a must win performance I am going to really enjoy watching our games after the split when there really is F all to play for. No desire(other than Miko)and no clue from the bench,no leadership on the park(name me a team who is in the same boat,they all have a natural leader to spur them on).

Today could have been a great advert to those who are unsure about renewing. I will renew because its what I do,follow Hearts,but right now I really couldnt blame anyone for taking up fishing on a saturday afternoon.:sad:

Archived