Roman Bednar (merged threads)

Walter Bishop

Jankauskas = 9 goals in 37 games

Bednar = 11 goals in 40 games

Negligible difference.

I loved them both, to be fair.

cheers for that i must have missed some of jankauskas goals in between moaning at him lol

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a load of colin nish most probably started by the vermin who have signed a nots forest reserve today :lol::lol:

CC Will be a legend :whistling: in Gorgie :lol::down: when they go down :whistling:

Paulie Walnut

jamiej pretends to be in the know all the time, most of it is absolute crap!! he says bednar hasnt been near hearts whereas the fact is that he has definately been training with them this week.

Walter Bishop

jamiej pretends to be in the know all the time, most of it is absolute crap!! he says bednar hasnt been near hearts whereas the fact is that he has definately been training with them this week.

Where or when did i say Bednar hasnt been near Hearts? And has he honestly been training at Riccarton, many posters have called this to be bullsjit. :whistling:

Absolute crap!!

Mad Dog Frazer

Roman Bednar has been training with Hearts with a view to a loan deal...

Source i hear you say?

John Robertson - Hammer of the Hibs page on Facebook.

Has anyone else seen this?

ive seen this

all it takes for someone to set up a fan page is 2 mins of your time. the boy who runs it has heard the rumour about rudi's twitter tweet and shared it with facebook thats all

cheers for that i must have missed some of jankauskas goals in between moaning at him lol

Note to self, don't listen to anything this poster has to say about players as he/she clearly hasn't a clue what a top class footballer looks like whistling.gif

Note to self, don't listen to anything this poster has to say about players as he/she clearly hasn't a clue what a top class footballer looks like whistling.gif

harsh....

good lad.

bigbryanthejambo

I didn't actually read anyone on this thread giving a definitive answer as to whether we think the Rudi twitter is fake... I thought it could possibly be real at first, but then... when he started following me early doors his tweets on subjects such as Craig Thomson and a certain Mr Riordan would lead me to believe Rudi Skacel has slightly more class, and a lot more media savvy. Regardless of these pash transfer red herrings, I still think if we turn up 2moro... no new singings needed to dispose of that mob. MON THE FAMOUS! :)

I take it if WBA release him then the three club rule falls?

Nope I don't think anything alters the 3 club rule. Only way round it I believe is if the team he is moving to do to not play in the top league.

Archived