Roman Bednar (merged threads)

Walter Bishop

JamboAberdeen

No chance because

1: We can't afford even half of EPL wage, never mind full amount.

2: no point to sign him for just 6 months, I don't think we are stronger enough to challenge the title while 2nd mean nothing this season.

3: Hearts has policy of no loan signing unless permanent transfer afterwards is agreed.

4: If we want to buy him back after loan period, WBA will try to recover fee they paid to us as much as possible, 2.3m?

Even half of the amount would make the highest transfer for Hearts.

5: If Celtic is also interested in, there is no way we can offer higher wage than them.

Realistically, once a player is sold to EPL/Old Firm, he will never come back unless being released.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jankauskas the lazy bas better than bednar? :angry: skacell and bednar with kyle templeton driver suso novikovas now that is a title challenge :whistling:

Morgaro Gomis

jankauskas the lazy bas better than bednar? :angry: skacell and bednar with kyle templeton driver suso novikovas now that is a title challenge :whistling:

Ah yes, all good players, but with those 7 players, it doesnt really leave you much in terms of a central midfield, defence or a goalkeeper, does it? Not all of them could possibly play at once.

• 2 weeks later...

got a text of a mate at uni up there said he just seen bednar walk past. skacel has also just tweeted "good to see roman again still good touch"

i know his loan at leicester has finished and he played for west brom at the weekend, so don't know what to make of this

Johanes de Silentio

got a text of a mate at uni up there said he just seen bednar walk past. skacel has also just tweeted "good to see roman again still good touch"

i know his loan at leicester has finished and he played for west brom at the weekend, so don't know what to make of this

Bednar and Boyd on the bench with Elliot and Kyle on the pitch? Brilliant!

The Treasurer

Bednar and Boyd on the bench with Elliot and Kyle on the pitch? Brilliant!

At this rate there will be no room in the squad for Messi

Templeton'sUnderpants

If i'm not mistaken he has now played for 2 teams this season and could not come to us anyway. The Skacel twitter is clearly a fake. Whole thing reeks of pish frankly.

Take it your mate is a Hibee aye?

The People's Chimp

The skacel twitter, then this. Seems like hobos.net private members board has "swooped" into action. What a jolly lark.

Walter Bishop

This is clearly looking more of a possibility (Celtic still sniffing about), i am hearing KK is really struggling!

If i'm not mistaken he has now played for 2 teams this season and could not come to us anyway. The Skacel twitter is clearly a fake. Whole thing reeks of pish frankly.

Apparently emergency loan moves (which is what his loan to Leicester was) don't count so technically he could play for us.

However I'm going to say that this is most probably a big steaming pile of horse doo doos.

Chad Sexington

The skacel twitter, then this. Seems like hobos.net private members board has "swooped" into action. What a jolly lark.

Yup.

How utterly tragic. <_<

This is clearly looking more of a possibility (Celtic still sniffing about), i am hearing KK is really struggling!

oh ffs.....

I hate how the usual folk try and get their predictions in on how long the thread will go on for. :verymad:

You've been on the board a week and acting like [mod edit] since day one.

May I be the first to say.

HAI PRANCER.

Dunno what's worse, the saddo hibee's who start these shan rumours or the folk that believe them....

I honestly will never understand the mindset of a hibee. i think the internet needs heavy policing in the East of Edinburgh.

HAI PRANCER.

Kickback police have arrived. You want to be a Mod don't you? Don't you?

Well your not. Take the 'M' away from your username to reveal the real you.

That's me told.

Well played Sir, there is no possible comeback to the owning you just handed out to me.

:(

Dean Winchester

Well played :lol: :lol:

The People's Chimp

This is a genuine question - you only signed up for the board in january. Yet you know about "kickback police" and "the usual suspects" joining in to post X, Y or Z. Given you've been a member for less than a month, how do you know about "kickback police" or usual suspects?

mahgrassyshoes

That twitter has to be fake. The stupid accented type is brutal. And I doubt, particularly with recent events, players would be allowed to twitter while they are technically "working". Load of balls imo.

This is a genuine question - you only signed up for the board in january. Yet you know about "kickback police" and "the usual suspects" joining in to post X, Y or Z. Given you've been a member for less than a month, how do you know about "kickback police" or usual suspects?

I've read this board for months. I then signed up so I could join in and have a laugh. Some of the 'banter' is cringeworthy though.

The People's Chimp

I've read this board for months. I then signed up so I could join in and have a laugh. Some of the 'banter' is cringeworthy though.

Fair enough.

There seems to be a lot of 'guests' viewing the board today, must be a fair few Hibs fans having a chuggfest over the fake Rudi twiter and Bednar rumour.

There seems to be a lot of 'guests' viewing the board today, must be a fair few Hibs fans having a chuggfest over the fake Rudi twiter and Bednar rumour.

thats the 3rd time you have said that, we get the drift. no one is answering you, doesn't mean you have to keep banging on about it if you believe it to be his twitter or not. just saying it was on there before any of this started.

The People's Chimp

Well, they can't have a chugfest over the standard of football they're watching...

If this is a made up rumour by Hibs fan then what's the hassle? They're 26 points behind us. They have gone out their way this time to make up a rumour if the rudi page is a fake. Let them have something...

:thumbsup:

Say What Again

I can confirm that Bednar was a riccarton training with the squad

Instant ban if he wasn't?

Seems fair :P

"Good game for lads last night. Like Celtic and rangers do, we come from behind and win in last minute. Sign of champion?"

a "quote" from Rudi on his twatter account.

ACTUALLY :whistling:

I can confirm that Bednar was a riccarton training with the squad

How can you confirm?

HAI PRANCER.

Hi-ho, hi-ho it's up to 30% I go.

:verymad:

Hi-ho, hi-ho it's up to 30% I go.

:verymad:

:lol:

My thoughts go out to you and your family at this distressing time.

If this is a made up rumour by Hibs fan then what's the hassle? They're 26 points behind us. They have gone out their way this time to make up a rumour if the rudi page is a fake. Let them have something...

:thumbsup:

:verysmug:

Paulie Walnut

How can you confirm?

Hearts kit on.......walking out to pitch with team...........kicking a ball to other hearts players.....

Seen with my own eyes [mod edit]

I never said he has signed just training

Archived