Robbie speaks again!!

bigwull22

See 'What's more monotonous' thread though beware people will get very offended when you speak badly of our longest serving diddy !

Pete Seeger

I'll be more than happy to see our longest serving most consistent right back in the side again today :)

oh well thats us gubbed again!!! hopefully he's in the stand today

brilliant i missed us signing a better player in his position who is actually committed to the heart of midlothian who is it btw??????????????????????

Here is a quote from him in todays paper

"we had a great season a couple of years ago,and the one after that ones good"

I'll give him the first part but last season was murder.If he thinks last season was good enough then it's time he moved on to St Mirren or some **** like that.

davemclaren
Here is a quote from him in todays paper

"we had a great season a couple of years ago,and the one after that ones good"

I'll give him the first part but last season was murder.If he thinks last season was good enough then it's time he moved on to St Mirren or some **** like that.

Weren't we in contention for a European spot up to the last match of the season? Most seasons aren't that good IIRC.

It's all relative and right now last season is looking pretty good.

Tynecastle Valhalla
I'll be more than happy to see our longest serving most consistent right back in the side again today :)

I agree that he is passionate, tries hard, has good experience, is well up for the team doing well and we need more guys like that in the team/squad. I like Robbie a lot.

However, he is a poor footballer and should have been dropped a long time ago.

Archived