Live stream

Ricknauskis

best 2 quid ive ever spent :thumbsup:

Indeed.

Nipped round the pub for a couple but it was quiet................so I just had the one and came home and read this thread.

Basically used the cash lined up for my 2nd pint and joined up for 24 hours :thumbsup:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VIP7 = horrendously bad, sticking every 3 seconds or so, missed the move that led to the penalty, nearly missed the penalty, nearly missed first goal too. Picture quality good but sticking like buggery like I say, but then again I am in France at the moment, maybe it's that.

That was probably more down to your internet connection than anything else. The stream on VIP 7 and 8 was perfect for me.

It works best with ISP that doesn't throttle P2P connections. An ISP like O2 or BE. Virgin Media is usually poor for this type of stream.

By The Light..

That was probably more down to your internet connection than anything else. The stream on VIP 7 and 8 was perfect for me.

It works best with ISP that doesn't throttle P2P connections. An ISP like O2 or BE. Virgin Media is usually poor for this type of stream.

don't know if VM do this but could imagine P2P websites are not good for their TV business so maybe they limit them.

Archived