Live stream

Ricknauskis

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't find a stream myself but the full game is on at 10pm on BBC Alba.

If any1 can provide a link for a live stream then please help

You need a login

U would be as well to subscribe mate, Hearts next 6 league matches are being streamed by streampro.tv

Can't find a stream myself but the full game is on at 10pm on BBC Alba.

If any1 can provide a link for a live stream then please help

BBC alba doesnt exist except for those who have sky or freesat. I've never seen a working link for it. The couple of bucks for a month of streampro is well worth it given the line up.

Riddley Walker

U would be as well to subscribe mate, Hearts next 6 league matches are being streamed by streampro.tv

Was thinking of just subscribing for the 24 hours. Do you reckon it will 100% be shown on here mate? I know it says it will be but that sometimes means feck all.

You may call me tight but i don't fancy paying 2 quid if it won't be on. :smiliz64:

BBC alba doesnt exist except for those who have sky or freesat. I've never seen a working link for it. The couple of bucks for a month of streampro is well worth it given the line up.

can stream on the iplayer...

Dean Winchester

Was thinking of just subscribing for the 24 hours. Do you reckon it will 100% be shown on here mate? I know it says it will be but that sometimes means feck all.

You may call me tight but i don't fancy paying 2 quid if it won't be on. :smiliz64:

They've had a few of them and havent let me down when I've done it before. Best streams I've watched as well :thumbsup:

it will be on. and you are tight.

They've had a few of them and havent let me down when I've done it before. Best streams I've watched as well :thumbsup:

Non-televised games?

The Old Tolbooth

For the Hearts match I presume...?

www.streampro.tv

Just signed up for this and noticed it's only ?30 for a whole years worth of subscription, that's got to be better than paying Sky a rip off amount of ?50-60 per month, the streaming quality of the darts on just now is first class too!

RESULT! :thumbsup:

Dean Winchester

Non-televised games?

Yeah Hamilton and Aberdeen spring to mind. Theres been another couple but cant which ones.

Just signed up for this and noticed it's only ?30 for a whole years worth of subscription, that's got to be better than paying Sky a rip off amount of ?50-60 per month, the streaming quality of the darts on just now is first class too!

RESULT! :thumbsup:

Yeah like I said they've been the best streams I've watched. Got my PC hooked up to my TV and from the otherside of the room its been like watching it on TV (not in HD though :P). It's superb for the boxing as well :thumbsup:

Everybody loves Baz

Signed up looks not too shabby,

Now it's saying access denied but my payments came off ?????

am getting a wee box in the top corner with some colours in it but nae picture can anyone help me ??

have you cleared your cache? what browser you using?

wtf is a cache ?? am no very gid wi computers

click on support and follow the instructions. it might help you.

What browser is best for Streampro?

I've signed up & testing it out by trying to watch the darts but quality is garbage - jerky & buffering alot...

I'm using Firefox at mo........any suggestions much appreciated!!

I've signed up & testing it out by trying to watch the darts but quality is garbage - jerky & buffering alot...

That will be your connection possibly. I am using Firefox and quality of the darts stream is very good.

Dean Winchester

Qualities fine for me mate, what speed of connection are you on?

Log out and log back in, happened with me aswell but its working fine now :thumbsup:

Qualities fine for me mate, what speed of connection are you on?

10 mB/s here - tho walls are so thick in house am only getting 3/5 bars signal...guess I might have to move into room with router in it to watch game then lol

Paulie Walnut

Used it for the Aberdeen game and the stream was perfect.

I was using safari on a mac and the only complaint i had was that like picture wouldn't enlarge to full screen.

Dean Winchester

10 mB/s here - tho walls are so thick in house am only getting 3/5 bars signal...guess I might have to move into room with router in it to watch game then lol

Try http://www.speedtest.net/ to see what your really getting but even on 1MB/s they should be playing fine as the streams are only about 500kbps most likely is down to the interference from your walls. My speed is cut from 48 mb/s from the PC connected directly to the router down to 36 in my bedroom.

Everybody loves Baz

Stop talking Pish Baz,

The streams are working Great. :whistling:

EVERY Old Firm match is streamed live by streampro.tv, as I said on another thread Nikki from streampro contacted me through Facebook assuring me that they plan to do the same for Hearts matches from now on.

I used streamprotv the other night for the Ars V Chel match and it worked a treat.

Also there is a 10% off code offer just now (I used it on the 24hr subscription so I only paid ?1.80).

When signing up use code '6CD82'

EVERY Old Firm match is streamed live by streampro.tv, as I said on another thread Nikki from streampro contacted me through Facebook assuring me that they plan to do the same for Hearts matches from now on.

Just the big teams then is it! :whistling:

...a bit disco

I used streamprotv the other night for the Ars V Chel match and it worked a treat.

Also there is a 10% off code offer just now (I used it on the 24hr subscription so I only paid ?1.80).

When signing up use code '6CD82'

Cheers mate :thumbsup::D

wtf is a cache ?? am no very gid wi computers

SORTED !changed fae internet explorer tae mozilla firefox ROLL ON KICK OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you use your card or pay pal? just for safety and all that

I just used my card and the code above! Good site and as someone else has said could end up with me binning the Sports package from Virgin!

This site is getting a lot of good comments....apart from the football does anyone know if it does the UFC events as I don't have espn and normally have to catch repeats online the day after

Takes a couple of days to set up paypal a/c so im snookered :smiliz23:

You're not mate, look around the payment page. there is a link to pay by card without having a pay-pal account. :thumbsup:

Archived