Live stream

Ricknauskis

If you buy it for a month at ?4.99 does it just last a month or are you signed into a yearly contract or something?

It says 'Monthly Recurring'?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paulie Walnut

Do SPL games have commentary?

I can always listen to Hearts world, if they are in synch...

it didn't have commentary but it did have the stadium noise

If you buy it for a month at ?4.99 does it just last a month or are you signed into a yearly contract or something?

Does what it says on the tin... "monthly recurring"... i.e. you will remain a paying member at ?4.99 each month until you cancel - which you can do at any time.

Its recurring for your convenience, simply cancel your recurring payment if you dont wish to be billed again in a months time. There is no minimum contract period.

Did you use your card or pay pal? just for safety and all that

Used Paypal...all though the person who recommended the site to me paid with credit card without any problems as far as I know.

Does what it says on the tin... "monthly recurring"... i.e. you will remain a paying member at ?4.99 each month until you cancel - which you can do at any time.

Cheers. I joined and am getting stream.

For the Hearts match I presume...?

www.streampro.tv

I subscribed to this stream starting with the Killie game because of good comments from fellow JKBers but find it is stop-start all the time.I am watching it on Mozilla Firefox and AOL.I am no computer expert.Can anyone help please?

Try http://www.speedtest.net/ to see what your really getting but even on 1MB/s they should be playing fine as the streams are only about 500kbps most likely is down to the interference from your walls. My speed is cut from 48 mb/s from the PC connected directly to the router down to 36 in my bedroom.

Anyone (else in the sticks) got it working on a 1mb connection ?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Just paid ?1.79 for the 24 hour trial.

If the quality of the darts stream is anything to go by, looks like it will be good for the Hearts game. Lets hope it's money well spent.

...a bit disco

I subscribed to this stream starting with the Killie game because of good comments from fellow JKBers but find it is stop-start all the time.I am watching it on Mozilla Firefox and AOL.I am no computer expert.Can anyone help please?

Try clearing your cache by going to Tools-Clear Recent History...-and ticking the box for cache.

Worth a try.

HelloSunshine

Think I'll go for one of the numerous free sites that are showing the game - I googled 'st mirren v hearts stream' and appears to be plenty of options...

It says 5mins before the game.

Just as i posted they put it onto the hearts page. Looks like they're getting their feed from heartstv

Think I'll go for one of the numerous free sites that are showing the game - I googled 'st mirren v hearts stream' and appears to be plenty of options...

Some folk just don't get it do they?

Yes, there will be lots of free streams but they will NOT be as good quality as streampro as has been mentioned on numerous occassions! :smiliz21:

DONT PAY!!!!!!!

JUST CHECKED MY B/ACCOUNT..............ITS BEEN EMPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you only have ?2 in it? :whistling:

HelloSunshine

Some folk just don't get it do they?

Yes, there will be lots of free streams but they will NOT be as good quality as streampro as has been mentioned on numerous occassions! :smiliz21:

A ?1.99 payment doesn't guarantee better quality - as long as I can see the game I'll be happy

Dean Winchester

A ?1.99 payment doesn't guarantee better quality - as long as I can see the game I'll be happy

It does however pay for server costs... :whistling:

DONT PAY!!!!!!!

JUST CHECKED MY B/ACCOUNT..............ITS BEEN EMPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they even stole the I in emptied!!!

It does in this instance.

Archived