West Ham lining up Temps in Janruary ?

Renniehearts1234

Renniehearts1234

according to sources from forth one as well as sunday mail I believe they are ready to offer 4 million plus Hines on loan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And so it begins.

I'd hate to see him go, inevitable it's going to happen but hope we can get at least this season and maybe next out of him.

Johanes de Silentio

Transfer talk on Temps was inevitable - I don't think he's the type to let it bother him.

Who's Hines, btw?

Horatio Caine

The thing is - remember who's the Gaffer at West Ham. Remember who's Vlad's mate...

Does anyone else smell sheeite?

Transfer talk on Temps was inevitable - I don't think he's the type to let it bother him.

Who's Hines, btw?

Hines - Fast little guy, reminds me of defoe, clinton morrison etc..,

Supposedly a prospect, but no more than that.

I'm certain that this is absoloute bullshit, as nobody knows who's lining up what. Nonsense. But i'll entertain it...

4 Million - Yes please, but not now - in the summer. We will regret not cashing in on Driver in the years to come if he cannot stay injury free. We do need to reduce debt, this is a horrible fact.

Renniehearts1234

hines is an under 21 striker who seemingly has great potential they just need him loaned out to improve his confidence

Morgaro Gomis

Hines is a striker at West Ham - only played 15 games for west ham in 2 years, scored 1 goal. Just back from a year long injury, possible that they want to loan him out so he can regain fitness.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

?4 Million & a tin of Beans for Temps.

I trust Mr Romanov will again show his Iron will and do the best for the club as usual...:)

rudi must stay

Who's Hines, btw?

must admit I had to google him to get any info. Unless there's another Hines at West Ham: he's called Zavon Hines, a striker who's got a few caps for England under 21's.

Not sure we need a new striker, ?4 million is worth considering though..

Francis Albert

Hines is a striker at West Ham - only played 15 games for west ham in 2 years, scored 1 goal. Just back from a year long injury, possible that they want to loan him out so he can regain fitness.

Sounds like the sort of striker we've seen too often at Tynecastle. I don't believe the story. Temps is a potentially great player and already a very good one but if you have money to spend to stave off relegation, he doesn't strike me as the obvious type you'd go for.

...a bit disco

Not a single mention on the West Ham forums.

BTW, their shopping list is pretty extensive already!

Morgaro Gomis

Sounds like the sort of striker we've seen too often at Tynecastle. I don't believe the story. Temps is a potentially great player and already a very good one but if you have money to spend to stave off relegation, he doesn't strike me as the obvious type you'd go for.

Agreed, although Id like a back-up striker, or even a prolific striker at Hearts - there is nothing to prove that Hines can be this, there is also the chance he wont be good due to his longterm injury. Also agree with the second comment, not many teams in England know much of Scottish football, other than the old firm - so if West Ham have money to spend to try and stop relegation, there would be much more inviting prospects - for west ham anyway - than temps.

This story sounds like shite.

Low post count from the OP, and no linked sources. Hmm.

Surprised it didn't originate from the Hibs Gazette (EEN).

We cant expect clubs not to be sniffing around Templeton, we can however expect a very good fee for him.

I would be not that overly surprised if Hearts accepted something not a million miles away from 4 million.

Renniehearts1234

thats why a dont usually post on this cause all the other transfer rumours that are speculated on this are shite

according to sources from forth one as well as sunday mail I believe they are ready to offer 4 million plus Hines on loan

This is indeed a scoop by the media, finding this out before the club and the player hear anything about it is truly another remarkable feat by the media.

Well done :smiliz23:

Guest vanbasten1874

thats why a dont usually post on this cause all the other transfer rumours that are speculated on this are shite

You know what that makes sense get it in the gullit lounge along with the other speculative gash .

If it was a concrete 4 million bid with none of yir add-ons bla bla then it's a very good offer and one I think Vlad would accept. I know Vlad has got himself big bucks previously but he might think he got his fingers burnt with Driver and take this one.

Who knows could be a lot of Hibernian anyway.

Francis Albert

?4m a good offer? If a prospect as good as Temps was playing for the OF, the media would be talking at least twice that.

No thanks but money talks but as you know Vlad always gets top dollar so 4 mil may be just a starting bid.

Grumpy.

why is everybody so pleased at accepting 4m. temps is the hotest player in scottish fitba, mcgeady the one trick pony went for 9m. so many hearts supporters still have this pieman attitude

why is everybody so pleased at accepting 4m. temps is the hotest player in scottish fitba, mcgeady the one trick pony went for 9m. so many hearts supporters still have this pieman attitude

It's called 'small team syndrome. :thumbsup: '

That where you are wrong the pieman would have sold him for 500.000 pounds.

Grumpy.

The Old Tolbooth

hines is an under 21 striker who seemingly has great potential they just need him loaned out to improve his confidence

In that case we'll take Hines AND ?4m, never mind this loan pish!

Or we'll take ?10m West Ham, the choice is yours as you need players more than we do to save yer necks! :thumbsup:

(If Judas McGeady is worth ?10m then Temps is worth at LEAST that in today's market because I've seen more from Temps in a few months than Judas showed in a few seasons!)

The Old Tolbooth

That where you are wrong the pieman would have sold him for 500.000 pounds.

Grumpy.

Exactly!

That tosser would have sold out to the Old Firm for buttons as per usual, god I hate that man! :Bazooka:

Or we'll take ?10m West Ham, the choice is yours as you need players more than we do to save yer necks! :thumbsup:

(If Judas McGeady is worth ?10m then Temps is worth at LEAST that in today's market because I've seen more from Temps in a few months than Judas showed in a few seasons!)

I wonder how much Wesy Ham value Hines if he's an England u21? Something ludicrous no doubt like 8 million or something.

We could get over 5 million easy for Temps but not right now, if he continues to light up the SPL this season then during the summer where his stock will be higher. I'd rather he stayed for a good few years yet and I think he will, doesn't seem daft.

Temps has been in the limelight for a very short period of time and someone posts a EPL team is interested..... No way a team like West Ham who are struggling to stay in the Prem League would buy an untried player unless they thought he would be a good investment to sell on at a later date. Take note Vlad.

What did mcgeady go for?

It's called 'small team syndrome. :thumbsup: '

Jeezo, don't know what is in the water today but so much ill thought out posts.

A few quick questions for the above, how many times has David Templeton done it at Champions League and Europa League level? How many times has he done it at SPL level? And how many times has David Templeton won the SPL? Going further, how many times has David Templeton been awarded Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year? How many senior international caps has he got?

I think that lesbian face is overrated but the above posts are just silly and narrow minded.

alwaysthereinspirit

Nade-esque stats. Thanks but no thanks.

Morgaro Gomis

Jeezo, don't know what is in the water today but so much ill thought out posts.

A few quick questions for the above, how many times has David Templeton done it at Champions League and Europa League level? How many times has he done it at SPL level? And how many times has David Templeton won the SPL? Going further, how many times has David Templeton been awarded Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year? How many senior international caps has he got?

I think that lesbian face is overrated but the above posts are just silly and narrow minded.

Agree with the sentiments of your posts. Lesbian Face had far more publicity, through champions league appearances and SPL title wins, therefore his price was always going to rocket.

However, Templeton is undoubtedly a better prospect than lesbian face ever was, due to him having end product. I just hope we can hold onto temps for a few more years, and allow him to prove his worth and show how good he really is over an extended period.

Archived