Killie V Hearts (official fantasy matchday thread)

Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

Ok so the game has been called off.... Those not reading the title properly can wind their necks back in!

This thread is a bit of fun. Maybe you want to play along, maybe you don't. Either way no harm done!

Just like 24, this will be done in real time so usual speculation re team line up till 2pm with the squad being announced and comments on the game as it happens!!!

If the thread last that long!

Is Driver on the bench today???

Just got up - no hangover is a plus.

As usual I'll be following the game from afar - hope the Shoutbox is open.

Time for me Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes - always (well, sometimes) a good omen for an away day at Killie.

C'mon Hearts.

portobellojambo1

Ok so the game has been called off.... Those not reading the title properly can wind their necks back in!

This thread is a bit of fun. Maybe you want to play along, maybe you don't. Either way no harm done!

Just like 24, this will be done in real time so usual speculation re team line up till 2pm with the squad being announced and comments on the game as it happens!!!

If the thread last that long!

Is Driver on the bench today???

I never read the tread title properly. All day yesterday and first thing this morning I'd been waiting on an announcement that the game was back on, given almost since the minute the game was cancelled the Kilmarnock region has been getting almost tropical temperatures in comparison with other areas.

When I saw the thread title popping up I thought someone had seen sense, but no. The only SPL game cancelled is in the region of Scotland presently getting the best temperatures, and the combination of above freezing temperatures and a couple of plumbers should have got everything sorted. Obviously a bunch of brain dead wallopers in that neck of the woods though.

What was the question again ?

No longer active

Just about to go to the match. I've got 2 spare seats in my motor if anyone needs a lift. I'll be passing Maybury roundabout in about 45 mins.

Team news in...

Hearts line-up with:

GK: Edgar Stiles

RB: Curtis Manning

CB: Milo Pressman

CB: Bill Buchanan

LB: David Palmer

LM: Morris O'Brian

CM: Chase Edmunds

CM: Cole Ortiz

RM: Brian Hastings

CF: Tony Almeida

CF: Jack Bauer

Cheerleaders:

Kim Bauer

Michelle Dessler

Just had a text Portobello bus stopped by police for having drink on board.. :turned:

I refuse to believe any bus with PJ1 on it had any drink left... :)

Rudolf's Mate

this thead is not very good

It was fine until you started posting complete nonsense, unlike everyone else!

Planing a fantasy rumble on Portland road after the game if any one wishes to join in. verymad.gif

Packing hardware today,,, a water pistol found in my Christmas cracker. ninja.gif

NOTE: Violence is not big and its not clever.

Hearts new loan signing, Zlatan Ibrahimovic score his 17th goal of the game after 13 minutes, Hearts 21 - 0 Kilmarnock.

Rumours of a late pitch inspection :smiliz23:

Quite ridiculous that they could leave it this late when it was obvious a couple of days ago that the pies were frozen

Apparently rudi has fallen down the stairs at rugby park, out for 5 weeks, can anyone confirm this?

True. He slipped on a frozen pie.

Valentine Jambo

Team news in...

Hearts line-up with:

GK: Edgar Stiles

RB: Curtis Manning

CB: Milo Pressman

CB: Bill Buchanan

LB: David Palmer

LM: Morris O'Brian

CM: Chase Edmunds

CM: Cole Ortiz

RM: Brian Hastings

CF: Tony Almeida

CF: Jack Bauer

Cheerleaders:

Kim Bauer

Michelle Dessler

Ya dancer!! Calum Elliot's no playing :thumbsup:

No longer active

I'm at Rugby Park now. Not many folk here yet. Obviously leaving it until nearer kick off; I should have gone to the pub first.

I'm at Rugby Park now. Not many folk here yet. Obviously leaving it until nearer kick off; I should have gone to the pub first.

What a Shitey Home Support!

thehibsareintheirbeds

?400 on Hearts.

Phree money.

Billy dodds on radio predicting 2-1 killie, utter cretin.

3 0 hearts

Cos I'm visiting relatives in Dundee the day, I'm at Tannadice watching Dundee Utd take on Hamilton.

Webster has certainly been the stickout in the first five or so minutes.

Looks like there's alot of fans still trying to get in. Only one turnstile open.

maroonlegions

Well that's me just leaving for the match, hopefully the Hearts boozer will be packed, last thing i want is too walk in to a boozer in killie with Hearts colours sign no sign of any jambos. :smiliz57:

Valentine Jambo

Half Time 1-1

Unbelievable

btw the half time entertainment was cancelled .... the bagpipes were frozen

Ach well the pies are braw as always.

Archived