Riorden (Merged Threads)

Frankenstein Jambo.

Also worth noting that the Rat is out of contract in the summer. I wonder if he will be at Hibs next term,

Oh and Cosa, bang on the money.

thumbsup.gif

Dont know 'bout that. I can see, Csaba being their next manager after Calderwood gets sacked on new years day. After getting humped yet again by the mighty JTs of course (my money is on 3 - 1).

Hope you all had a good Christmas. :thumbsup:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst their is no doubt the boy is a **** - he is more than a decent player and if you look at the highlights of yesterday's match the only times Hibs actually did anything he was behind it in terms of his passing etc...

We should all bet on him getting sent off on Saturday andwhen he does the bookies will start greeting.And the Daily Ranger will wet themselves with excitement...

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I watched the BBC highlights...his goal celebration was priceless for its WTF?-ness :D

Agreed. He is an absolute ******.

I went to their game the other day as I was offered a freebie and couldn't face a day in the house. They were total garbage and he's was no better. If they are pinning their hopes of turning around their season on him they're barking up the wrong tree. He wouldn't get on our bench due to sheer lack of effort. He went in the huff early and spent most of the day just pointing at people. Would rather start games with ten men than have him play for us.

As an aside the whole thing was hilarious. The fans are quickly turning on cc and the players, and I can't really blame them. Think of the worst we've been over the last few seasons....and they're much worse. The new stand looked great...and was full of all the empty seats they took with them to hampden.

As a bonus the aberdeen fans started fighting amongst themselves; which involved about 20 police wadeing in. Quite bizarre.

scots civil war

top pic that

proof that theres aliens amongst us

cosa`s spot on ,succinctly and on the button

id feel manky if that ***** played for us

why is it the hobos all look dodgy ###### ???? i know and id probably be carded by the mods if i gave a frank assessment of the pondlife and their weedgie brothers

il press the eject button now

alwaysthereinspirit

anybody got the youtube clip of his homecoming now that was comedy.

Sums these tramps up

That video made me cringe.

"welcome back Deek. We love you. Now you're back home were you belong. Gie's a hug"

Drylaw Hearts

Cannae see him moving there, tbh - the boy has nae culture about him.

This.

He just couldn't cope with the move out of Edinburgh. He'll probably end up taking a pay-cut to just stay at Hibs and near his mates.

Waster imo.

No ambition, no class, no brains, no understanding of his natural ability.............................................no chance he will ever leave them again and certainly not abroad.

The only time the lad has seen Turkey is the one he stole from Aldi for his Xmas dinner.

total roaster of a human being...that is all

Thing is that he only looks half decent because he's playing alongside a bunch of talentless losers. Put him in a decent team and he is shite. Petrie will bite their hands of for 1/4 million BTW. In fact if someone came in and offered a tenner for him he'd be offski. You just have to look at the ridiculous sum Celtic paid for Stokes FFS.

...a bit disco

'The Bristol Stool Scale or Bristol Stool Chart is a medical aid designed to classify the form of human faeces into seven categories. Sometimes referred to in the UK as the "Meyers Scale", it was developed by Heaton at the University of Bristol and was first published in the Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology in 1997.[1] The form of the stool depends on the time it spends in the colon. The seven types of stool are:

• Type 1: Separate hard lumps, like nuts (hard to pass)
  • Type 2: Sausage-shaped, but lumpy
  • Type 3: Like a sausage but with cracks on its surface
  • Type 4: Like a sausage or snake, smooth and soft
  • Type 5: Soft blobs with clear cut edges (passed easily)
  • Type 6: Fluffy pieces with ragged edges, a mushy stool
  • Type 7: Watery, no solid pieces. Entirely liquid

Types 1 and 2 indicate constipation, with 3 and 4 being the "ideal stools" especially the latter, as they are the easiest to defecate, and 5?7 tending towards diarrhoea.'

No ambition, no class, no brains, no understanding of his natural ability.............................................no chance he will ever leave them again and certainly not abroad.

The only time the lad has seen Turkey is the one he stole from Aldi for his Xmas dinner.

total roaster of a human being...that is all

True, can't see him leaving behind his jakey mates from Pilton.

Also, the BBC article appears to indicate it is in the Muslim side of Turkey, so I wonder if bars are that common. I'd imagine that would be his primary consideration of any move. Still, any bars is better than the none he is allowed into here. :teehee:

Riorden is a type 7.

460px-Bristol_Stool_Chart.png

Chris Hogg is clearlyaType 5.

:laugh:

I think he is more of a 6. Some on here would say that Pressley is a 4

He's an alright player, looked like he'd be good prospect, turned out to be another waste of space. My mate who's a Hibs fan says he is the best they've got, can't disagree with that, but it is a good thing for us that he is. I sense a clear out under Calderwood in the summer down the dark end of toon, probably be the only one to remain.

If the Hobo in an earlier post who said he was the best of his generation, if he means out of all Scottish players he's not, of that generation of Hibs players not either. Typical delusional Hibs fan...

He won't go to Turkey. Take him out of Edinburgh and he's lost.

I see Stewart has found out Turkey isn't for him. Hasn't kicked a ball yet.

That narrow minded jakeball will never leave the Central Belt of Scotland.

He has no ambitions above going out looking for trouble with his tooled-up ned mates and will never move to another country to further his footballing career.

That narrow minded jakeball will never leave the Central Belt of Scotland.

He has no ambitions above going out looking for trouble with his tooled-up ned mates and will never move to another country to further his footballing career.

he will be allowed into night clubs in Turkey unlike over here :whistling:

I see Stewart has found out Turkey isn't for him. Hasn't kicked a ball yet.

Has he not been on crutches for the last few months?

CornhillHearts

Has he not been on crutches for the last few months?

He was sat behind me at Tynecastle for Aberdeen game. Didn't notice crutches.

Interesting that they think he is one of the best paid players in the SPL outside the OF.

That must be helping the dressing room morale considering the rest of the squad are on fairly low wages.

Haha this would be great if he leaves. He's the only real threat Hibs have in their entire squad of second rate players. Cmon Hibs sell him plz. u know it makes sense. Haha

During his first spell at Easter Road, he rejected January 2006 moves to Lokomotiv Moscow and Kaiserslautern, as well as Cardiff City, saying he did not wish to move overseas.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is literally what Riordan said.

Templeton'sUnderpants

Lets hope he goes, tried to mess with Turkish bouncers at the nightclubs and gets a sore face for it with out his troop of neds.

Interesting that they think he is one of the best paid players in the SPL outside the OF.

That must be helping the dressing room morale considering the rest of the squad are on fairly low wages.

I'm sure that was the big problem when he came back.

Other players (Inc Jones if memory serves) were supposed to have clauses in their contracts that would entitle them to a pay rise if hibs broke their pay cap with any new signing.

The Tash supposedly got round it by paying Rearend at the level of the cap, but then "invented" all sorts of nonsense bonuses and clauses to bump his earnings up to closer to what he was getting at Darkheid.

This was meant to be the cause of the alleged dressing room bust ups and the senior players falling out with the club.

Rearend was on (relatively) crap wages, as were his team "mates", but he was taking home a considerably higher wedge.

I do not think for one minute this ****** will consider moving to turkey, but if he does go, the hubz are doomed- he is their ONLY player!

The People's Chimp

I heard some slimey Hobo say that he was the "the most talented player of his generation" last week. :lol:

He's simply vermin. One of the most odious and disgusting individuals I've ever set eyes upon.

His attack on Rudi in the last derby summed him up. A second rate vermin-bag who took out his bitterness and jealousy on a vastly superior talent because he knew he was beaten and he knew he'd never be that good. He is the ultimate personification of Hibernian FC.

An absolute lowlife and a tramp.

I trust that clarifies adequately my views regarding Mr Riorden. :lol:

+ 1

I was always intrigued as to how The Tach was going to reconcile that one?

The Hobos were supposed to have a strict wage structure ( say ?2-3k p/w? ) and Deeks surely must have

been on say ?10k p/w at Celtic?

Their dressing room has been 'lost' since he returned IMO

There's murmerings through in Weejieville tha Rankgers want to get him on a pre-contract in January but unlikely they'll be willing to shell out even a nominal fee to get him now using whatever meagre rations Lloyds give them to play with during the window.

Makes sense Weiss (sp) is only there till the end of the season and there's speculation that Miller is attracting attention.

From Deek the Neds point of view, ?10k a week in Weejieville is probably more attractive than ?25k a week in Turkey. Weejieville is in commuting distance from his trampy enterage in Drylaw. A tragic waste of talent and lack of ambition.

He'd have scored a lot more before he went to a better team than Celtic for more than 170k if he had any hint of ambition. He's possibly one of Hibs' biggest success stories and failures all rolled into one.

He showed lots of ambition with that move. The ambition to get a big signing on fee that the club couldn't get any of and a shiny new Range Rover that he suspiciously got a few months before the paperwork was signed.

What's the problem with Drylaw? Who are you; Little Lord Fauntleroy?

He didn't say there was anything wrong with Drylaw, he did say that Riordan had a trampy entourage from Drylaw.

...a bit disco

What's the problem with Drylaw? Who are you; Little Lord Fauntleroy?

:lol:

Archived