Riorden (Merged Threads)

Frankenstein Jambo.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

biggrin.gif

Would it not have been "Pwesenta"

Close enough. :laugh:

I'm assuming our pal Frankie is meaning to say Placenta. But I still wouldn't know what he was on about.

Close enough. :laugh:

I'm assuming our pal Frankie is meaning to say Placenta. But I still wouldn't know what he was on about.

biggrin.gif

I think Frankie has been on the old sherbet lunch.

Jammy booger.

aftbirth

describe his abnormalities

A classic example of why you need a spellchecker after dropping an acid tab.

Edit: plesenta/placenta I get it now. :turned:

I heard some slimey Hobo say that he was the "the most talented player of his generation" last week. :lol:

He's simply vermin. One of the most odious and disgusting individuals I've ever set eyes upon.

His attack on Rudi in the last derby summed him up. A second rate scum-bag who took out his bitterness and jealousy on a vastly superior talent because he knew he was beaten and he knew he'd never be that good. He is the ultimate personification of Hibernian FC.

An absolute lowlife and a tramp.

I trust that clarifies adequately my views regarding Mr Riorden. :lol:

Frankenstein Jambo.

A classic example of why you need a spellchecker after dropping an acid tab.

Edit: plesenta/placenta I get it now. :turned:

dont

ps

riorden? Reminds me of a discussing gina i once pratted

Rior-den has a good ping on him and technically sound.

The boy has nothing on Temps though and is thoroughly the biggest waster in scottish football.

I find it embarrassing that Hibs want to be associated with him. If your talisman is a jakey ned are you supposed to be proud of your team?

Also worth noting that the Rat is out of contract in the summer. I wonder if he will be at Hibs next term,

Oh and Cosa, bang on the money.

thumbsup.gif

Riordan was caught in 2005 singing this song

Rudi Skacel is a better player than me

Hearts will win by three

Hibs are very wee

Frankenstein Jambo.

Have we established what plesenta is meant to be? Is he calling Ratboy pleasant?

You sir dont have a clue what is going on.

Riorden? He is nothing more than plesenta, afterbirth of susan boyle.

I heard some slimey Hobo say that he was the "the most talented player of his generation" last week. :lol:

He's simply vermin. One of the most odious and disgusting individuals I've ever set eyes upon.

His attack on Rudi in the last derby summed him up. A second rate vermin-bag who took out his bitterness and jealousy on a vastly superior talent because he knew he was beaten and he knew he'd never be that good. He is the ultimate personification of Hibernian FC.

Not a fan then *ah'll get ma coat*

jt

edit, whoosh spelling on such a short post

Teuchterjambo

A fine

His attack on Rudi in the last derby summed him up. A second rate vermin-bag who took out his bitterness and jealousy on a vastly superior talent because he knew he was beaten and he knew he'd never be that good. He is the ultimate personification of Hibernian FC.

A most excellent summary of the low life that is Ratboy - the fact that some Hobos portray him as anything else merely confirmation of their pedigree - mongrels the lot of them !

The Old Tolbooth

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Franko's at the jungle juice again, lads. Hide the turps and the refrigerated food products.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

alwaysthereinspirit

Holding things in is not good for your blood pressure. You should really let yout true feelings out.:smiliz64:

As a side note. Couldn't agree more.

blondejamtart

Very eloquently said...and I concur!

dont

ps

riorden? Reminds me of a discussing gina i once pratted

I'd be well freaked by a talking ***!!!! spooky

Anyhow

Rat boy has a decent strike on him and would be a decent enough player if he could bring a more defensive side into his game. He's lazy and drops out of games to easily.

However

Rat boy is a jakey baw bag

They love him and I hate him.

coatbridgejambo

no more need be said

although i hate the wee modedit, thats some acheivement!

thoughts?

My thoughts are that you aren't a Hearts fan.

My thoughts are that anyone who gives even an ounce of credit to a verminous cretin like Derek Riordan has to be a Hivs fan.

I hope this clarifies matters you silly man.

Guest vanbasten1874

But....but.....he's just SO bohemian!!!!

No he's just so SCHE hemian the dudes a welt epitomises everything about his scummy club they deserve him .

I see my post looks to have been edited by a mod but no change seems to have been made - whats that about?!

:unsure:

Is it not a bit in the post you quoted that was edited, rather than what you said?

Is it not a bit in the post you quoted that was edited, rather than what you said?

That would make sense.

D-McG drops the bomb again.

:rolleyes:

Couldn't care less what ppl think, he is still one of the best finishers in the spl. Would probably improve our squad, and we should sign him on a pre-contract. He said and did some really stupid things. He is a bit thick, that is all. If Darren Jackson managed it then why can't he.

Couldn't care less what ppl think, he is still one of the best finishers in the spl. Would probably improve our squad, and we should sign him on a pre-contract. He said and did some really stupid things. He is a bit thick, that is all. If Darren Jackson managed it then why can't he.

He is poisonous scumbag and any notion of signing him should be kicked into touch straight away.

Darren Jackson was actually a Hearts lad as a kid anyway and never showed us much bitterness and hatred towards us as that neddy piece of filth.

If that arsehole ever played for us I'd stop going. Fortunately Hearts would never stoop so low as to even consider moving in for him.

Guest vanbasten1874

He is poisonous scumbag and any notion of signing him should be kicked into touch straight away.

Darren Jackson was actually a Hearts lad as a kid anyway and never showed us much bitterness and hatred towards us as that neddy piece of filth.

If that arsehole ever played for us I'd stop going. Fortunately Hearts would never stoop so low as to even consider moving in for him.

Well said that man and i totally echo your sentiments seeing riorden in a Hearts jersey is just not right .

I couldn't care less how fricking brilliant a finisher he is. I do admit being reasonably open to the idea of him coming to Hearts when the media were reporting our interest in him, but that was simply because he was a Striker and proven goal scorer and we were stuck with Christian Nade and Jamie f'k'n Mole. However, now I have had more time to think about it I really don't think I could I ever accept him as a Hearts player. He hates us FFS.

Can you imagine him running out in a Hearts strip v the vermin? It's just wrong, it would be like JJ sitting on the bench wearing a dress.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

All I can wish for Riordan is hemorrhoids.

And further humiliation a week tomorrow.

FTH

HMFC forever.

alwaysthereinspirit

Hearts signing Rearend would be the worst signing ever in the history of HMFC. It would never happen anyway so I care not a jot.

why wasn't the thread closed after this. I don't need to go any further.

Family of down and outs lowlifes and junkies.

No kid is safe around them.

A true hibby piece of vermin.

Could not lace Rudi's boots.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The ones that did not make it that I thought might...

Kris O'Neil, Robert Sloan, Jamie Mole, jamie MacDonald and Rapkik.

Rudolf's Mate

Maybe we should open betting accounts and all stick money on this fud to get sent of in the derby. Ok if he doesn't it could still be money well spent!!!

Being hailed as a legend over hibs.net way.

Thank you dad for being a Jambo.

Good finisher, odious little stain and highlights that Hibs truly are short of players down the years if he's a legend.

Ratboy.jpg

Easter Road is getting funnier with every visit.This was very funny and you just know that he won't be able to contain himself when he next gets it tight.

I fancy a wee sweep for the first.When delectable Deek loses it chucks the toys oot!

Funny wee man.

:lol:

Archived