Eggo

Midfield Dynamo

When Driver is fit I would quite like to see a line up of:

Kello

Johnsson Bouzid Zal Wallace

Black Mrowiec

Templeton Skacel Driver

Kyle

Think that could pump most teams in the league imo.

It would be a shame to drop players who are currently playing well in the team.......but I agree with your dream team.

I don't understand this thing with Driver. Here we have Lee Wallace who has been out for months with one of the most serious injuries you can get ready to force his way back into the team ahead of Driver whose injuries always seem to have a bit of the mystery surrounding how long term and serious they are.

You never see interviews with the guy saying he is desperate to get back, feels sorry for his team mates etc. yet everybody still adores him.

He is a great player , yes, but so was Pinilla and perhaps Beslija might have been too, given the ?850,000 price tag

I hate to say it as I love watching him play - but is he a chancer, wage thief or somebody who will never be fit enough to play football - or will he prove us wrong?

To me only he can answer that and only if he plays the whole of the second half of the season and is still on the books come September then I will be happy to say we have had a return on our wages investment

Lee's injury was nowhere near the worst of it's type hence the reason he'll be back quicker than expected.

I've seen more interviews with Driver about being desparate to come back than Lee, especially around the time of the Scotland thing.

Drivers played more for us than he's not, has only been unlucky. Only the weather holding him (and Lee) back now.

The sooner they're both back available the better for us.

:santa4:

Morgaro Gomis

Always been a big fan of Driver, and think he is easily one of, if not, the most technically gifted players in our squad. Shame that he has been so unlucky with injuries recently, but I think once he has recovered and has been given enough time to work his way back to full fitness - also given that he is ready to start playing again - he will show his worth and will improve our team to no end.

I struggle to believe some of the things that I read about Driver on here, in the games that he has played in - to me anyway - he has more than proven that he can benefit us, and once he is over the injury, we will see him back to his best. Too many folk on here want something to moan about, and pick at things that are easy to argue over - hence me not posting so much on KB - and since Andy has been out for so long, he falls into that category. Alot of people seem to have turned there back on him, and I cannot wait until he proves each doubter wrong.

Oh, wait, look at my post count. I must be a hobo, so lets just ignore what I've just said above and carry on with the arguments.. :rolleyes:

Oh, wait, look at my post count. I must be a hobo, so lets just ignore what I've just said above and carry on with the arguments.. :rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah, yeah something about Driver? <_<

Like others have said he is a very useful player. We are lucky that he can be mended slowly now due to our options going forward. He'll be back in the new year raring to go.

Morgaro Gomis

Yeah, yeah, yeah something about Driver? <_<

:lol::thumbsup:

Like others have said he is a very useful player. We are lucky that he can be mended slowly now due to our options going forward. He'll be back in the new year raring to go.

I completely agree with you, in previous seasons, we'd had very little going forward so we needed him back as quickly as possible, meaning he has been rushed back too quickly. I like the fact that this time around, he will get all the time he needs to fully recover and show us what he can really do. :thumbsup:

I'm hoping a lot of the ridiculous Driver posts are just done out of frustration that he's a quality player but hasn't been available to us.

It annoys me him being out for so long. But if he wasn't any good surely nobody would bother much (see Clum)

I don't hold it against him though, it's not on purpose, lads been unlucky, he carried us through enough games on his own back in the pre JJ days to merit a bit of patience.

Will come back soon and all will be good again.

:santa4:

Every single team in this country and about %75 of teams in England would be delighted to have him in the starting 11.

Yeah its been frustrating for everybody. But let's not act like he's not a great player and we don't need him.

Driver is a brilliant player but sometimes it is frustrating that when he seems to get into his stride he gets injured. And its always a mystery when he's going to return, no one really seems to now whats wrong with him.

A class act but it's really annoying that he can't stay injury free.

I think Andy probably thinks the same.I wonder if some folk on here would be thinking the same way(not you personally)if Templeton was not on such good form and Rudi had not signed.

He absolutely tore Hibs to shreds last season and not for the first time.Competion for places is great this season I hope Andy rises to the challenge judge as Templeton did earlier.

It seems Andy has it all to prove again. That can only be a good thing as it may bring out even more of, in my mind, his undoubted talent.

stirlingshirejambo

Was great to see him out warming up with the team last night.

Shooting in got a couple good strikes and was mobbed by team mates.

A good team spirit it seems.

Also was put through his paces with an individual training session while the team were in the dressing room. Looked pretty hard going and he was knackered after it.

Must be close to getting fit and another good addittion to our squad?team

when driver and wallace are back i would have

kello

jonsson zal bouzid wallace

driver black skacel temps

kyle elliot

subs

balogh

barr

c.thomson

stevenson

mrowiec

suso

elliott

Unbelievable call re mrowiec.. guess i must have been watching different games this season. As for driver, ignorance of some i find amazing. As many sensible people have said, he was rushed back too early, and as for not getting in the team? If he is anything like what he was before he'd walk back in. As mentioned previously, not sure how many england u21 players play in scotland (esp as part of a squad that get to a final), so the lad is obviously good enough

mahgrassyshoes

Was great to see him out warming up with the team last night.

Shooting in got a couple good strikes and was mobbed by team mates.

A good team spirit it seems.

Also was put through his paces with an individual training session while the team were in the dressing room. Looked pretty hard going and he was knackered after it.

Must be close to getting fit and another good addittion to our squad?team

I thought that as well. You know how he was doing the running exercises after the players had gone back into the changing rooms, is that what would constitue a fitness test? I've never seen one for a player before a match and thought they might be giving him one, not for the purposes of being on the bench, but so see how far along he was. If so, that would be a really good sign.

You have to think that at some point Temps is going to go off the boil a bit, it would be good if when that point comes Drivers back to fully fit and having had a few subs appearances.

cant believe some of the tom kite posted on here re driver!

a fit and on form andy driver is the best player in our team even including rudi and wee temps.

he's been really unlucky over the last year but if he comes back in the new year firing on all cylinders,this hearts team is going to be something to behold,especially with wallace now avaliable......... :thumbsup:

cant believe some of the tom kite posted on here re driver!

a fit and on form andy driver is the best player in our team even including rudi and wee temps.

he's been really unlucky over the last year but if he comes back in the new year firing on all cylinders,this hearts team is going to be something to behold,especially with wallace now avaliable......... :thumbsup:

I'll crack the jokes mate. A fully fit Driver will be a huge asset to us for the remainder of the season, but for me, Temps is already a better player, certainly on current form. As good as Driver is, he couldn't have scored the goal at Easter Road that Temps did IMO.

Won't be complaining if he can get fit, and on form, so JJ has another fantastic option.

But I disagree that he is the best player in our team.

:thumbsup:

I'll crack the jokes mate. A fully fit Driver will be a huge asset to us for the remainder of the season, but for me, Temps is already a better player, certainly on current form. As good as Driver is, he couldn't have scored the goal at Easter Road that Temps did IMO.

Won't be complaining if he can get fit, and on form, so JJ has another fantastic option.

he is.............

give it a year or two,assuming he stays injury free.

ps thats not my opinion,only a statement of fact :thumbsup:

Arthur Morgan

Yeah I agree with this. Although Driver is a good player when fit, even one of our best, I think that Templeton has surpassed him now.

The grapevine... or 'drunken im in the know' (and its a fairly creditable in the know) talk tells me he's finished. Kevin Thomas'd. Hoping not. And who called him a luxury player. On his u21 cap form he was the best player in maroon. If Csaba could get those performance out of him what could JJ the ill kick a good performance outta you do with him?

Get well kiddo we need's you

Hearts of Vladland

The grapevine... or 'drunken im in the know' (and its a fairly creditable in the know) talk tells me he's finished. Kevin Thomas'd. Hoping not. And who called him a luxury player. On his u21 cap form he was the best player in maroon. If Csaba could get those performance out of him what could JJ the ill kick a good performance outta you do with him?

Giving that on Wednesday he was still able to run and kick a ball and quite well at that I would doubt he is finished or anywhere near it.

Johanes de Silentio

Could we pull this off? :

Kello

Eggert - Bouzid - Zal - Wallace (fully fit)

Temps - Mrowiec - Rudi - Driver (fully fit)

Elliott - Kyle

Johanes de Silentio

Hmm...

Driver and Wallace are STILL our best players and would command the highest transfer fees. They have international experience, have a few seasons of first team football under their belts, they are both early-20s.

We need players of that calibre in our team if we hope to win the league.

Temps and Driver floating and switching between wings, with Rudi in there as well. Outstanding. The best attacking trio in the league.

Those who accuse Driver of wage-thievery are unbelievable.

We just need to find a better version of Ian Black (even though he's playing well), someone like Webster at the back alongside Zal and the right-footed equivalent of Wallace and we have a squad capable of winning the league.

Driver and Wallace are STILL our best players and would command the highest transfer fees. They have international experience, have a few seasons of first team football under their belts, they are both early-20s.

Temps and Driver floating and switching between wings, with Rudi in there as well. Outstanding. The best attacking trio in the league.

We just need to find a better version of Ian Black (even though he's playing well), someone like Webster at the back alongside Zal and the right-footed equivalent of Wallace and we have a squad capable of winning the league.

Cracking post :thumbsup:

Great post mate. Some of the comments about Driver are frankly ******* embarrassing.

Archived